Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nancy MathewYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm 21 years old and Last 7 years of masturbating habit. I have tiny penis please help me for My penis growth. I don't have any addiction habits, What I will do, I'm seeing many pill products on the market for improving pennies size is it useful? With out side effects?
I am 25 and I have hair fall. Although the hair grows backs. It is weak and falls off quickly. Kindly suggest me something to strengthen my hair.
My face is not clear with small moles and brown spots. One dermatologist assisted me with EGA cream, can you please help me if this useful or how can I get rid of those moles and how can I get a clear and transparent kin on my face. Also advise me what all I have to do to get the clear skin Thank you.
My cholesterol is on deadline I. E 6.9 and it's always near to this only. So how can I reduce my cholesterol?
I am 19 years old, when ever travel in bus feeling headache, give solution, in train every thing is ok.
I recently got a pilonidal sinus surgery done. Its been about 4 months. While it has healed completely; I reckon that sweat is one of the primary cause. I do sweat a lot. Any precautions that I can take to make sure it doesn't resurface.
Anxiety often leads to the development of phobias. An unreasonable fear of being in social situations is known as social anxiety or social phobia. People suffering from such a phobia may be afraid of specific social settings like public speaking or generic social events such as eating with others or using public telephones. They are afraid that they will embarrass themselves or be humiliated in front of others. Being in such a situation can often build up into a panic attack. In many cases, the person himself is aware that his fear is irrational but cannot overcome it. Hence, here are a few tips to overcome social phobia.
- Relax: The first thing you need to do is learn to relax. People with phobias often anticipate them and stress themselves out before the situation can present itself. Being anxious heightens sensitivity and worsens your response to a social situation. Hence, before stepping out or meeting someone, take a deep breath and relax. Instead of focusing on the stressful situation, think about something in the future like getting home to a nice cup of tea.
- Test yourself: Make a list of the situations that you are afraid of and anticipate the level of anxiety you think it would cause. Then test this hypothesis by putting yourself in the situation. For example, if you fear walking into a crowded room, try doing it once. You may find that you cope with the situation better then you anticipated. Keep a record of these hypothesis and test results.
- Practice doing what scares you: Some situations may scare you too much to dive straight into them. In such cases, practice what you would do if you were in such a situation by yourself or with someone you trust. Run the situation in your head and imagine what you would do if it were actually happening.
- Look around: Social awkwardness is often caused by imaging that people can read your thoughts and thus focusing on them rather than the people you are talking to or the space you are in. Train your mind to notice things around you and be aware of your situation. Focusing outwards can lower your anxiety and enhance your ability to hold a conversation with people. To make this a habit, whenever you walk into a room make a mental note of three things in the room.
- Ask questions: An easy way to shift focus from yourself to people around you is by asking questions. When you someone a question listen to their response and if you still aren't comfortable talking about your own views, ask another related question. This will not give your mind time to dwell on any negative thoughts and can even increase your social circle.
Fractures are simply a break in a bone. They can be caused due to injury, (traumatic fractures) or a pre-existing condition like osteoporosis that causes weakening of bones (pathologic fractures). There are many ways to classify fractures. All fractures fall into the major categories of simple and compound fractures. Simple fractures are fractures where bones remain inside the skin and don’t jut out. They are also called closed fractures.
Compound fractures, also called open fractures, are broken bones that penetrate through the skin. These types expose the bone and deep tissues to the environment. Compound fractures are more serious of the two. The healing here may be affected due to deep infections for which antibiotics need to be used. There are many different sub types of fractures and we’re only going to skim through them here.
- Comminuted fractures: Severe fractures in which a bone breaks into several smaller pieces.
- Avulsion fractures: A small piece of bone is completely torn off from the main bone due to fierce pulling off a part of the body.
Other types of fractures are characterised by the many different angles the bone breaks into like transverse, oblique and spiral fractures.
When a bone is broken there are symptoms like swelling that doesn’t subside on its own and pain. In such a case it’s imperative that one goes to a doctor for a diagnosis. Doctors can usually recognise most fractures by examining the injury and taking an X-ray. The X-ray also provides a clear idea about the type of fracture and the degree of displacement of the bone. And, it’s important that the patient doesn’t wait too long before approaching a doctor. This is because bones begin to heal very quickly after a fracture and the bone tissue will heal using any tissue available. This can lead to a misalignment of broken pieces of bone and cause disability and loss of function.
There are cases when X-ray may not show a fracture. This is especially common in fractures in the hip and wrist in older people. For diagnosing these, doctors will get some other tests done such as a computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or a bone scan.
Fractures have to be treated by doctors. The doctors set the fractured bones in their proper place and hold them there so that they can heal. Setting a bone is called "reduction." Reduction without surgery is called "closed reduction." But if the fracture is serious, it’s going to require surgery with bone repositioning, called open reduction.
In extreme cases, pins, plates, screws, rods, or glue are used to hold the fractured bones in place, inside the body. Once the bone abutment has been treated, the bone is immobilised to allow the broken pieces to heal. In most cases, the fractured part is set in a rigid cast. The fractured ends of the bone can be fixed into place using metal pins connected to an external frame. This is removed after the bone has healed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I would like to know the immediate treatment or medication for oily hair. My hair gets greasy within 24hours of hair wash. Im a 23 year old male. I have got two small" V" shape temples on each side. Is there any possible way to grow my follicles back on edges? I would be very much grateful and thankful to know the solution/medication for hair thinning and hai regrowth.
How can a person fully cure from diabetes and what diet should she follows? How much time it" ll take to get rid from diabetes.
Hii doctor its a big problem of my life is less height please help me to increase height in 1-2 months.
Hi mam, My age is 40 yrs. I am working as laundry valet in a hotel. My job is such I have to stand for long hours doing pressing bcoz of that my back pains a lot and my leg nerves are very painful. What should I do. Pls can you suggest some exercise for my problems. Thank you.
Hi Feeding interval to follow in order to feed my 1 month son. Currently we are feeding him 3 to 4 hours interval.
Abortion is the expulsion of products of conception either fully or partially.
The causes of abortion vary from hormonal disturbances any trauma or injury, a severe shock, infectious and foetal abnormalities. It is a nature's way of rejecting a malformed baby.
Other reasons can be:
Uterine weakness or displacement.
Cervical canal weakness.
Bleeding from vagina either profuse or in spots.
Pain is usually the dull type of pain in abdomen and back.
DO'S and DONT'S:
If you have a bad obstetric history like repeated abortions, malformed foetuses, consult a gynaecologist as soon as pregnancy is suspected.
Do not over strain, carry weights, or do laborious jobs during pregnancy.
Take plenty of rest but do take some light exercise. Exercises should be done only under the medical guidance or expert opinion.
Take doctor's advice on diet and medicate.
Do not self-medicate.