Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nancy MathewYour feedback matters!
My brother is 13 yrs old, he is facing problem with heart enlarge since when he is of 2 yrs and now his heart pumping is 20, can you suggest how he should recover, please tell and suggest any treatment regarding this problem.
Hi. I have lichen planus pigment on my face. It's bit dark. I am taking treatment from past 1 year. No much improvements. I tried sotret 20 mg, trauma RD. Golite cream, tecum 0.1% and gojigo cream. All by doctors advise. But no ultimate results. Please suggest what should I do to get rid of lichen planus pigment.
I have not sleep for 2 days. What medicines should I use to sleep. .also I hav pain in my headache and backbone sometime. What should I do?
Mera beta engineering kar raha hei exam ke time me vo tension me bahot khata hei aur tab usako piles ki problem bi ho raha hei kya kare motion me bleeding ho raha hei kya kare.
I am 22 year old male and have cold and fever and my nose blocked for 2 days what should I do ? best solution Please
I am 21 years old and I was having a problem with my knee for almost one year. I had consulted with some doctor in Rama Krishna clinic bangalore but it does not help me, my knee joint is paining every time and I even feel some popping noise on my joint. Can anyone please guide me so that I will be free as I was before from the pain on my knee.
I am a 18 year old boy I am having my studies stress as I have not studied anything for my 12 board.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.