Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nana Ravindra Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Nana Ravindra YadavYour feedback matters!
How to quit smoking? I have used nicotine chewing gum but it can't helps. I am addict for this from past 7 years and smoke 1 chigrate per day. Whenever I have alone or on the way my mind is pushing me to smoke? Please help me.
Hi, My name is mehmood alam and I would say about my dad, my dad have diabetes problem, we are worry, please suggest me what should I do for him. Thanking you Mehmood Alam.
Hi Sir, I am 39 years old I have to get filled silver in teeth how much is the cost for the same and checkup and entire process so that I can arrange accordingly I want for myself and I am in mumbai.
I am 30 years old. Every morning when I wake up i am not getting motion. After eating my lunch im getting my motion. Whats the reason. Can you suggest what I have to do?
I always feel weakness after getting up in the morning. I feel like there is darkness in front of my eyes. Please help me! And even I have acne on my face. Most sweetest form.
Hello doc, I had miscarriage. Due to baby no heart beat and gave tablets. I took tab zytotec and mepin I got heavy bleed and also pain in stomach and doc done scanning. She told everything is clear in uterus. and she told that plan for baby after 2 months. In this time, can we do sexual intercourse. Without using condom. please suggest.
Mam I wanna reduce fats from my stomach and thai can you suggest me a simple way bec I vant follow a diet plan regularly.
COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and is generally used to describe a broad category of diseases. These include chronic bronchitis as well as emphysema. All of these diseases, however, can be prevented from getting worse by taking similar measures as the causes of these diseases are very similar.
Here are the ways to prevent COPD exacerbations:
- Cleanliness: It is crucial that you do not allow infections to set in. Infections are probably the worst type of exacerbation possible in COPD. All you need to do to prevent infection is to take a little care to ensure good hygiene. Wash your hands often and do not allow people with colds or flu to come close to you.
- Take vaccines: Make sure your flu and pneumonia shots have not been missed.
- Take medicines: It is crucial that medicines for your lungs are taken on schedule, if you have COPD. The possible medicines which you could take if your doctor prescribes it includes inhaled beta-agonists, steroids and anticholinergics.
- Spirometry: Doctors often recommend the use of the portable Spirometry device, Spirometer, in case of COPD. Spirometers check the condition of the lungs by measuring various parameters to see how well the lungs are working. Spirometers can easily measure FEV1, a parameter which measures how much air can you blow out in one second. This is especially great if you do not know whether your condition has exacerbated or not.
- Corticosteroid: It is another type of medicine used, which can prevent COPD exacerbations. In its place, even inhaled beta-agonists or anticholinergics can also be used.
- Stop smoking: Exposure to smoke us an important cause for COPD dosease. It also causes worsening of disease with exacerbation. Smoking cessation can be achieved by self determination, nicotine replacement therapy and certain medications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!