Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Namrata PatilYour feedback matters!
Two or three days before. I was brushing my tooth. And spit it up. But with the spit there is something. I noticed it. And that is bloody coughing (bloody mucus) came out with my spit. Please tell me is that any serious thing happen to me or this is normal? Where itbis come from and why? And that is not my gum problem. My gums and teeth are all fine. So what is this?
Despite of brushing & cleaning my tongue with tongue cleaner twice a day without fail, heavy white creams layer gets deposited on my tongue which I believe is main cause for bad breath as well. Can someone please help me as this is now getting out of control n incurable despite of maintaining hygiene.
I am suffering from teeth pain problem about last few year please suggests me unique company name of paste and other advice also.
Dental implants are surgical fixtures that are inserted into the jawbone to allow fusing over a span of few months. The implant works as a root replacement for a missing tooth. Eventually, this artificially placed tooth root helps in holding the bridge (partial denture) or the replacement tooth firmly. Dental implants are even designed to match your natural teeth, rendering a strong foundation to both the removable and the fixed replacement teeth.
Are you a candidate for Dental Implants?
Dental implants are used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all of the teeth. The goal of teeth replacement is to restore function as well as esthetics.
When it comes to tooth replacement, dental implants is of the three options available. Deciding on which option to choose depends on many factors. Specifically for dental implants, these factors include:
location of missing tooth or teeth,
quantity and quality of the jawbone where the dental implant is to be placed,
health of the patient,
A dental surgeon examines the area to be considered for the dental implant and makes a clinical assessment of whether the patient is a good candidate for a dental implant.
Here are a few advantages of getting a dental implant done:
Improved Appearance: Dental implants provide an almost natural look to the teeth. Since they are designed in a way to amalgamate with your bone, they subsequently become permanent.
Enhanced Speech: Dental implants let you speak effortlessly and without the scare of your teeth slipping inside the mouth and meddling with your speech; which is otherwise a common phenomenon with ill-fitted dentures.
More Comfort: Since the implants become a part of you, they do away with the hassles accompanying removable dentures.
Easier Eating: Sliding dentures might pose difficulty while chewing. Dental implants help you with an almost painless eating experience owing to the fact that they function just the way your original teeth would.
Improved Oral Health: There is no need of reduction or alteration of the surrounding teeth in order to support the implants. Hence most of the teeth are left just as they are, improving one’s oral hygiene.
Durability: Implants are tough and resistant, and can last a lifetime if taken proper care of.
Convenience: Dental implants spare one the inconvenience that is so common with removable dentures and at the time of fixing them to their place with messy adhesives.
Healthy gums and strong jaw bones are the only two requisites for a dental implant. Maintaining good oral hygiene and visiting or consult a dentist regularly should be at the top of the priority list after getting the implants done. However, one needs to put in the same amount and quality of care (read brushing and flossing) to the dental implants as one would’ve had to his/her original teeth. A thorough rinse with the help of an antibacterial mouth wash is a must along with periodic dental check-ups.
My teeth are going yellow day by day. I don't eat junk or outside food Also I brush twice a day regularly, then why this happened to me? I am also very thin. Please tell the medicines.
I want to leave chewing pan masala with habit habit I have tried to leave it but im unable to leave now a days I'm having dental issue too due to this habit still I Can't quit this habit please doctor help me.
I am suffering from suffocation when ever I am traveling, and also when my mouth become dry. How could I get out of it.
Sir, I am suffering from the ulcers in mouth, so what can I do, I had already consulted 1 time, but I think that there is also problem in my stomatch.
My mother 32 years old and she have problem. In his upper side of mouth because there was a energy any solution for this and he have or more problems.
I FOUND ONE VERY SMALL LIKE A RISE SEED WHITE SPOT INSIDE OF MY MOUTH JUST THREE MONTH AGO WHEN I BRUSH MY TEETH.. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS I TRY TO CAPTURE ONE PHOTO OF THIS SPOT AND SEND TO YOU VIA email. PLS HELP ME TO UNDER STAND WHAT TYPE OF SPOT THAT IS. I AM HAVING TOBACO PAST YEAR, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY TOBACO ITEM AS ON DATE, BUT LITTLE BIT OF ALCOHOL (60 TO 100 ML/DAY) I HAVE IN NIGHT TIME.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.