Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NalkamYour feedback matters!
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of Sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.
I had a skin tag removed from my vagina about 3 weeks ago. Now it looks like my vagina has been butchered and you can see my insides. How long does it take for a vagina to reshape and go back to looking norm?
Hi sir, my wife periods comes on 8-10 the of every month. But from last most his periods are not coming to till now 57 day passes. And test results are negative. This situation happen 1st time Pls suggest what I do in this situation. I have 9 month old baby.
Taking tablet to stop pregnancy, is there any side effects? First time taking tablet. Suggest me when to take?
Hi doctor, I hv a cyst in my left ovary. Doctor advise me to take crisanta . After finishing the pack yesterday I get the bleeding bt it was very light. I did not knw why. ? Or is it menstrual bleeding? Please advise me what should I do. My pills finished on sunday .
If menstrual cycle is repeated after 30 days and periods comes on 26 julv then what is the best period for 100% safe sex!
Wen my periods start first 2 or 3 days flowing of periods was nt going in rite way after 2 days it was start like 1st day it will take 7 to 8 days nd there is too much smell nd pain which is can't bearable. So pls help me 9.
Hi I am 38 and my wife 37 she has lost interest in sex is there any medicine that can revive her interest
Hello doctor, I am 23 years I am 14 days late for my menses my usual cycle is of 40 days my last date was Jan. 17 and I had my last intercourse on 25th of Feb. 201. My blood and urine hcg taken on 4 March came negative. Am I pregnant?
Hello doctor am a new mother my son with 6months old. After my delivery (normal) I have been spotting till 4 months when I said to doctor she gave me BCP for 21 days to stop spotting and regulate my periods. She said to use them for 3 months. But with the usage of BCP am getting dark spots around my lips and also am having heavy bleeding in my periods. Can you please help me with my issues.
Facing trouble conceiving? 3 Reasons you should consider IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
I had spotting after 2 months of conception. I consulted my gynaecologist and she has given me naturogest 200mg tablet to eat morning and night. After taking that tablet , exactly after 2 hours I am feeling dizzy. I don't have the spotting now. Should I continue this tablet ?
Hi, I am a 19 year old male, I nd my girlfriend had protected sex on the most fertile day of the month, we did do some foreplay after the intercourse, that we did some kissing nd fingering etc, can it be possible that my sperm got touched on her vagina by mistake while fingering. As now its been 14 days since we hav had that intercourse nd now she is showing signs of pregnancy, like, headache, vomiting feeling (did not vomit yet), backache, pain on the breasts, darkened nipples (not the areola), itching inside the vagina, increased appetite, stomach aches at times. We r really confused on what it cud be, what could be the possible reason fr all these signs. How can we stop it. We do not want any family involvement, please help us to get out of it. We want to sort it out at the earliest.
Faints for some seconds after waking up and even when I stand after sitting for long time. Is this a serious problem?
a typical meal plan for ibs sufferers
This meal plan provides 25 - 30 g of fibre from a variety of sources and 30 - 35 g of fat depending
On the quantity of added margarine, oil and fat content of dairy foods.
Breakfast - a bowl of high fibre cereal such as untoasted muesli, weetbix or porridge with fresh or tinned fruit and reduced fat milk or a calcium fortified soy milk and/ or wholemeal or grain toast with minimal margarine and honey or vegemite. Tea.
Lunch - sandwiches made with wholemeal bread with low fat cheese, lean beef, tinned fish and salad. Tinned or fresh fruit with low fat yoghurt. Water, tea or diluted juice.
Main meal - water, lean grilled chicken with lemon juice and pepper. Served with salad, boiled new potatoes and wholemeal bread.
Snacks spread throughout the day - fresh fruit, low fat yoghurt, crackers with cheese, or wholemeal crumpets with honey. Water, tea or diluted juice.