Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nalin Kapadia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nalin KapadiaYour feedback matters!
He use to masturbate daily. One day he had 13 times and he is scared of sexual problem and about her future wife he cried to me. He can't stop doing masturbation please help him .don't call .please have it as privacy and he also used to see sex videos.
I am 20 years old. I have a problem of migraine. Iam getting headache every morning mainly in winter what should I do sir? Can I get a solution for this problem.
Hi, I am 18 year old male I had sex with my girlfriend last night and as I was virgin before so my penis skin folded for the very first time, and after that sex now from morning my penis is swollen and its really painful all the skin is swelled up. Is it any infection ?if yes than what should I do?
I am suffering from wet cough since 2 days. I got this type of cough 2 week before but it got recovered. Suggest me some medicine for this wet cough. I am not able to sleep because of this.
I m 30, years old male. I have sun buns on face especially around nose and forehead. I m using labolia sunscreen whose spf is 40 but no difference at all. Please suggest remedies ?
My daughter is 8 years old having sgot 510 and sgpt 560 diagnosed as infective jaundice also. Kindly advise what type of treatment we can provide for treating her and how her sgot & sgpt could be in normal range. What type of deit we can prefer also kindly advise. Thanks.
SIR/MAM, Since I have been doing regular exercises of 1/2 hrs from 2 april, but suddenly from yesterday I experience common cold, should I continue the regular exercise or I have to wait till fever gone. Please give me suggest ASAP. Advance thanks.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.