Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nalin Kapadia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nalin KapadiaYour feedback matters!
Hi am 23 Years old. Having pcod problem taking krimson 35. Now I completed 21 days of tablets. When can I expect my periods? But I have spotting and light red discharge for past 7 days is this normal? please help me out.
Please suggest me. How Should I Place My Penis Inside. Downwards or Upwards? Will It Affect My Erection Please suggest me the best ways of intercourse.
Too much of sweat is releasing from my Hands what can I do for that is there any consultant available for my problem.
I he vomited from 3 day some time vomit was so uttered so please. Suggestion from you. Mail me plzz.
I am suffering from cold since a week and yesterday felt a little better, but today I am again feeling weak and body is hot feels like I have temperature, along with headache.
Blood through the stool in intermediate time and ununiform stooling process. What is the cause pls answer.
Namaste mam, I take 6 ounces of whisky daily in between 6 pm to 8 pm and I eat lot of food after consuming alcohol is this harmful?
I have been seeing blood in my stool for 3 days. The stool comes out healthy, the blood seems to drip from some wound that I can not feel or see. The blood is red and fresh and comes apart from stool. Should I wait for sometime before consulting a doctor?
I am suffering from asthma from childhood, during season change I suffer more from this problem and take medication asthalin and budecort. I want to ask what preventions should be taken so that I am healthy in future?
What is fever what are the causes of fever types of fever fever in children nd meaning of fever in hindi and what are the symptoms of fever and treatments of fever nd how fever creates.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.type diabetes