Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naishaa Bhavesh GandhiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. i'm 21 year old male. My problem is my constipation problem is very high I try many tablets or medicine but no effect. In my body after eating food very hottness feel. Please tell me what I do?
We live in a busy world and when one is so pressed for time, it may seem a good thing for him or her to do to skip a meal or two and catch up on it later. He or she should realize, though, that this is one of the worst possible things he or she could be doing to himself or herself! Each meal that a person has, is a window for nutrients and vitamins, which are crucial for the maintenance of good health to be ingested into the body. When a person makes the unwise choice to go ahead and skip a meal, the ramifications may not be so evident at first. It is to be kept in mind that the repercussions can manifest themselves in the not so distant future, all depending on the frequency of his or her missing a meal.
If a person is of the opinion that he or she does not have enough time or energy to get through the day, it is for sure that skipping a meal in order to try to make more time for the things which need to be done, he or she will be unintentionally skimping on the latter as a consequence of doing so. When a person skips a meal, the functions of the body are reduced by a significant margin. As a matter of fact, what happens is that the person becomes quite a bit more irritable and far less rational, which is something that can be attributed to brain fog. What is the point of having more time if the energy levels are too low to make even a reasonable productive use of the time?
It can be said that the best way to stay healthy when it comes to eating habits is to just listen to what the body is saying. While this sort of advice may seem to be quite simple, or even possibly, too simple, there are advantages of following it. When meals are skipped, a person deprives him or herself of the joy of eating. Also, he or she is likely to overcompensate when the following meal is eaten by him or her. This is likely to negate any impact towards the person’s possible attempt to lose weight.
Missing meals is also linked higher type 2 diabetes and heart disease; especially when it comes to skipping breakfast. Food is to be savored, so take shorter meals as many times a day!
Uneven distribution of the calories or insufficient food intake might make a person a 'Compulsive Eater' which is the most noted eating disorder. The golden rule of the healthy dieting states 'One should control the portion size'. A healthy diet is not about eating less or abstaining yourself from the list of food items, but it is about eating mindfully and sensibly. Skipping meals regularly also affects 'Basal Metabolic Rate' massively, in which body further responds by pilling up those extra pounds, resulting in Obesity. Other metabolic problems connected with insufficient food intake are Anorexia (Loss of appetite) and Bulimia (Self-induced vomiting) which are considered detrimental to the body and also affect the psyche of the person. A smart meal divided equally throughout the day is a better choice to stay healthy physically and mentally. A human body is like a machine, which needs a constant supply of energy throughout to sustain well. Skipping meals will only degrade the complete wellbeing further and lead to other behavioral and physical problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Sir meri age 18 saal hai aur mera pet bahut jayda nikl gya hai mai kya karu ki mera pet under chala jaye.
Dr. I have been suffering from diabetes from the last 15 yrs. Earlier I was on allopathic medicines and my sugar levels were never under control. Recently I have undergone open heart surgery and from there on I am on insulin but my diabetes is not under control. It is morning 200 afternoon 140 and again in the evening it is around 200. I take 20 units of novorapid in the morning 15 units in the afternoon and 20 units at night. All before meals. Beside that I take tab. Tranjeta and insulin Lents at night. But still my sugar levels are not coming down. Pl help to control my sugar levels.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Related Tip: "Oily Skin and Summers: What Is The Ideal Way To Handle It?"