Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nainesh MeswaniYour feedback matters!
My wife recently diagnosed with mdrtb and she is on 2nd line antibiotics. Now she s taking cycloserine (BD, ethambutol 800mg, levofloxacin 750mg, ethionamide (BD, pyrazinamide, kanamycin 500mg IM Now she is taking her drugs in the morning and even after taking anti emetics she s having nausea. So can we change the drug timing to night?
Hi I just develop fungal type skin problem on two side of face for last 10 years, but after applying candid -b. Cream it goes away, but after a week it again appears, please. Advise me permanent treatment.
Hi Can I discontinue insulin injections and be on oral medications for diabetes am also a cardiac patient. My fasting glucose is 160 average and pp 200. Please advice.
I have small perforation in the eardrum of right ear. Please suggest a best treatment so that I can hear perfectly.
I am a 25 years old female, I am facing a problem from last 3-4 months like I have feeling of pee but nothing happens. And I have irritation at that point and burning sensation when a pee comes, can you please help me to find what the problem is?
Dot like solid red particles in semen for past few months. Is it possible for dry blood to be present in semen due to excessive masturbation (6/ week)?
I take ofloxacin antibiotic for UTI for last 7 days and now I start suffering from tinnitus (wind or drum sound in ear) from last 2 days. 1. Is this is side effects of antibiotic or something else 2. How to recover?
I am having psorasis What are the treatment for it. How does this type of disease occur. How can I get rid of this disease.
My penis does get as hard as it used to. After penetration the erection only last for about 2 minutes. What should i do? Please advise.
I have fever for over 6 - 7 days I checked my blood but doctor said it's normal so what should I do?
Hi, I am suffering with pcod. This month I have gone for IUI on 15th day. On my 26 th day of cycle had light means very light spotting. My period is due in next week. After IUI I was I n medication gestofit 300 tablet for 10 days .I stopped 2 days before. I am in confusion is this period or implantation bleeding. I had cramping also.
‘Hives’ or ‘urticaria’ can be defined as an outbreak of reddish swollen bumps on the skin surface. This happens because of the body’s response to involuntary histamine release by the skin’s blood vessels (which in turn, cause a leakage of blood plasma). The infection generally lasts for about 5-6 weeks, varying significantly in sizes and shapes. Although it is not a serious medical condition, hives can posit considerable discomfort to the affected person (coupled with severe itching and a constant burning sensation near the spot).
Although the exact reason behind the development of this condition is still unknown, researchers suggest that there are some factors that initiate the disorder.
- Hives can occur as a result of insect or parasite bites.
- In some cases, this disorder might occur as a side effect of painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Excessive intake of alcohol or foods rich in proteins such as eggs, fish, nuts, chocolate, berries etc. might also cause hives.
- Excessive exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun or high levels of stress can also result in hives.
- Also, suffering from serious underlying medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis or thyroid disorders might drastically aggravate chances of chronic hives as well.
- Development of numerous reddish welts around the face or the arms along with a severe itchy sensation, recurrent feeling of tightness around the chest and constant dizziness.
- Oral inflammation
If not treated immediately after diagnosis, this disorder might cause life- threatening allergic reactions such as Anaphylaxis (a condition which narrows down the bronchial tubes and causes significant breathing troubles) and auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
The homeopathic preparations useful for treating hives have been mentioned below:
- Apis mellifica: This medication works best for a case of hives that has resulted from insect or parasite bites. Other symptoms that are taken care of by this medication include severe itching and a stinging sensation that worsens at night or with exposure to cold, coupled with mild fever.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure hives that include symptoms of a burning sensation, abnormal swelling, and constant restlessness.
- Ichthyolum and Astacus: This preparation is effective to cure chronic hives caused due to serious medical conditions such as uric acid, tuberculosis, or excessive alcohol consumption. People suffering from this particular type exhibit symptoms such as a large appetite, irritability, and a constant itchiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Here are top 6 reasons you must have a bowl of papaya every day.
1) Helps digestion - Papaya facilitates natural digestion and helps in preventing constipation. Also known to help in preventing colon cancer, folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin E in the fruit help in binding cancer-causing toxins in the colon thus also assisting smooth digestion.
2) Protects the heart - An excellent source of vitamins C & A, papayas are also good source of fiber and help lower high cholesterol levels.
3) Supports the immune system - The vitamins C & A present in papaya help boost our immune system and also help in preventing colds & flu.
4) Has anti-inflammatory effects - Enzymes like papain and chymopapainpresent in papaya lower inflammation and help healing burns. Also present in the fruit are beta-carotene and vitamin A, which also assist in reducing inflammation.
5) Good for skin - Papaya is probably the best ingredient to make face packs. It helps in getting rid of acne and skin infections by opening clogged pores. The fermented flesh of this fruit, which is called thepapain, helps make the skin glow by dissolving the dead cells. Papaya alsohelps in controlling premature ageing.
6) Assists weight loss- Low in calories and high on nutritional content, papaya is a boon for weight loss.
A bowl of Papaya a day keeps all diseases at bay!
If you have any further questions, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.