Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nainesh MeswaniYour feedback matters!
I'm doing masturbate regularly past 6 years but now days semen was very Deliquescence how to cure this problem.
What is the symptoms of rhinitis? Is it curable or not? What are the precautions should a person in case he/she have rhinitis?
I have bleeding in my feces for over 1 year. During the pooping, there is a pain in my anus, and after the pooping it I m fine but when I m go to toilet, pain and bleeding both take place. What should I do?
I'm 26. My penis will become curved shape when it is erected. Is it possible from curved to straight shape.
Doc I m 32 and having no problem in erection its strong but suffering from premature ejeculation. It lasts only 30 seconds. Pls suggest medicine to cure this problem.
I am facing lots of problem in sleeping since last couple of months. Is there any solution in ayurvedic treatment.
I intimate her and I have ejaculation and some sperm on my penis and the sperm which are on my penis how much time they dead in open atmosphere?
I have not been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, triedmultiple home remedies, but did not work to do? Please help me.
Hii I am 23 years old and I don't consume milk or other dairy products so my question is how I can complete my day to day calcium requirement and how much body need calcium on daily basis. Pls help me out.
Can one find the percentage of artery blocked for heart in CT angiography and accordingly till how much percentage blocked can b treated with medicines and lifestyle change and diet. As I do not want to go for invasive angiography and angioplasty. Pls advise. And what one can find in 2D echo cardiogram.
I was suffering from stomachpain due to gas how to remove the gas from my stomach please tell me to remove my stomachpain.
Change of season and onset of monsoon, every year gives rise to more number of people falling sick. While a lot of it is to do with the change in temperature, and other environmental factors that induce infections, food and water are no less responsible for it.
Here are few foods to be avoided during the monsoons -
1) pakoras or fritters - with the humidity level being high, our body's digestive ability is low. At such times, eating heavy and oily/fried food is not advised. If your still wish to, make it at home in a hygienic manner and eat.
2) roadside food - roadside snacks are a strict no-no during the monsoon. Water available is largely impure and contamination risks are high.
3) leafy vegetables - these are very important for our health however it is advised to avoid them during monsoons and substitute their health benefits with other foods. Due to the dirt, dampness and mud these vegetable are more prone to germs and can lead to stomach infections.
4) roadside juices - water used for washing the glasses or the machine or in ice has high chances of being contaminated. In fact, water is indeed more contaminated in monsoons than in other seasons. The fruits are also cut before hand and kept, often with flies sitting on them.
5) sea food - monsoon is the time when fish and prawns breed mainly. So be careful in what kind of fish you eat in this season. Stick to fresh water fish.
6) carbonated drinks - these drinks affect the mineral levels in our body. They also reduce enzyme activity which is known to assist digestion. As a result, indigestion occurs. In the monsoons, it is advisable to drink warm beverages.
I have ulcers in my mouth for long time. I had take medicine of name is b complex but there is no relief from that medicine. What should I do?
I have noticed that when I masturbate. I have faced urine problem after 3 to 4 days like I feel urge to urinate again and again however urine not come or if come it is very slow and in very low quantity. Can you tell me cause and solution. Should I stop it or not.
Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones of a patient. This is most commonly found in women, especially in those women who are close to or going through menopause. Hormonal changes around this period in a woman's life usually lead to various changes in her body. One of these changes include loss of bone tissue which can leave the patient with brittle and weak bones, a condition that is also known as osteoporosis. This condition literally imbibes the word porous, meaning hollow bones. It is born from an acute deficiency of calcium and vitamin D. The DEXA Scan or bone density test, also known as the Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry Scan, is one of the most effective tests that can help you in detecting this kind of damage or thinning bones. Here's why.
- Fractures: The DEXA Scan is an important one because it sends low energy beam to areas like your joints and tissues to show how susceptible you are to fractures. It does so by measuring the strength of the tissues as well as the bones to see how brittle they may be.
- Other Ailments: Measuring the thinning of your bones can also point to the presence of other ailments that may have gone unnoticed or undetected, earlier. These can include kidney disease, hyperparathyroidism which happens due to overactive secretions of the said gland, as well as liver disease due a malfunctioning liver, intestinal disease and various disorders in the intestinal tract, and a serious vitamin D deficiency. With this scan, you can get an insight into the other parts of the body affected by the bone density and whether or not they are functioning properly.
- Estrogen: Simply checking the estrogen levels cannot ascertain whether or not you have osteoporosis, as a high estrogen level can be credited to a particularly heavy period cycle. It does not show the bone health the way a DEXA Scan does.
- Easy and Standardised: This method of scanning usually happens with the help of a mounted X ray machine type, hand held gadget which can be extended to conduct the scan. This is an easy and standardised method that releases low levels of radiation which also makes it a healthier option.
- Bone Density Scores: The T Scores and Z scores point towards the bone density and help in diagnosing the condition efficiently. With a systematic scoring system, it is a sure shot test for osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a serious condition. The first step in treating the same is to get a detailed scan like the DEXA scan done, so as to test the extent of the bone thinning to ensure that proper and timely treatment takes place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.