Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naina R. PoojariYour feedback matters!
I am getting sleep always in the class and feel that I am getting very sleepy if there is any thing to avoid this.
Doctor my heartbeat is 45 per minute instead of 60-100 beats. So please tell me what kind of food should I have to eat. Can I take sugar. Does sugar affects my heart.
Is it a problem to have bleeding only one day or maximum one and half day during menstruation? The periods is perfectly regular, with no stomach pain.
I was having wet dreams I took medication and now I don't have any dreams now my body will get heated up and release sperms and if I eat food my penis get power release sperm and even it releases sperm if I don't face heated up and eat food even I face burning in nerves and leg pain.
Hi, I am 22 years old. Recently I got common cold and cough. When I was coughing up phlegm, there was little bit of red colour,(blood maybe). This happens when I just wakeup in the morning and rest of the day doesn't happen or rarely happens. Any advice, suggestion guys?
A 36 yr old married male and suffering from masturburlation habit from last 17 yrs. What are/can be the favourable/unfavourable effect of it on the body, many a times I fell full body pain. If it is harmful how can one get rid out of it.
I am facing odourless yellow thin discharge from my left ear. From last 4 days. I have taken antibiotics n antifungal after recommendation. What should I do doctor M a student 23 years.
Hello, I am 25 years old male. I has the digestive problem for some years. Aslo asleep up to mid night. I will spend time up to midnight in laptop. I tried tablets for digestive problem. But still problem continues. Kindly instruct me for solution. Thank you.
My neck is paining from right side not too much but little and stiffness in neck and right arm my cervical x ray is fine but a bit in change in alignment how to get my neck back in alignment.
Hi I am 40 years old and I love to have Maggi on Sunday's , but I don't know why after having Maggi my legs and hands starts to pain , WHY?
My grandmother got blood clot in brain and now she is suffering from paralysis her left leg and hand are not working she even lost her talking ability. She is 82 years old and doctors saying that they can not do anything to help her. But she is able understand what we are saying to her and her right side area is working she says through sign that she is hungry and thirst. But she is not able to open her eyes please someone help us with your answers ASAP please I am begging you on my knees. I can not bear to see her like that she was going through hell.
Can you please tell me how exactly a condom is used and what is to be applied on our penis or condom before using it? Please give some useful facts about it. Like necessary information. N my gf complains about the taste wad do I do? And my dick feels different in feeling wise after I remove the condom. Wad do I do?
I am 25 year female and I used to take sleep for more than 12 hours is it any problem, I feel very low and week.
My father is 75 years of age and has some lungs problem. According to doctor lungs are shrinking and there is not much treatment for this in his age. So, can you let me know it this can be treated in his age?
I have been suffering from pain while discharging urine also feeling urine frequently but in actual its only feeling of having urine. I have been feeling pain in lower part.
If one has diabetes, I have heard that soaking methi seeds in water overnight and then eating in the morning helps in sugar. Is it so?
Lupus, romantically named after the wolf, is a very dangerous disease that can often be fatal, and when it isn’t, it makes the sufferers’ life pretty much unlivable. Lupus is an autoimmune disease wherein the body’s immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues, thereby causing symptoms like inflammation, swelling, and damage to the joints, skin, kidneys, blood, the heart and lungs.
Signs you are suffering from lupus!
- Out of proportion and persistent fatigue: This is the most common sign of lupus. Almost 90% of patients experience it, according to a research.
- Slight to high fever: Low grade fever due to no justifiable cause can be another sign of lupus. The fever usually comes and goes. Talk to your doctor if you experience this symptom as this could be a sign of inflammation, infection, or imminent flare-up of the disease.
- Thinning of hair: Thinning of the hair is often one of the first signs of lupus due to inflammation of the skin and scalp. Some people have hair coming out in clumps while others just have a less alarming thinning of the hair symptoms. Lupus can make hair feel dry and brittle. Doctors call this ‘lupus hair’.
- Unexplained skin rash called malar rash: Also called the butterfly rash, it appears on the cheek and the bridge of the nose. 50% of patients get this rash. It can appear suddenly or after exposure to the sun. Usually it appears just before a flare-up of lupus.
- Chest pain which increases with breathing: The lungs and the blood vessels in them become inflamed. This makes breathing difficult and can also cause chest pains when you breathe. The lung size can also shrink due to lupus, causing shortness of breath.
- Painful, stiff or swollen joints: Inflammation due to lupus can cause pain, stiffness, and swelling in your joints, particularly in the morning.
- Blood in urine: This happens due to inflammation of the kidneys or nephritis, which causes swelling in legs and feet and high blood pressure (BP). If lupus is not treated, you can also die of end stage renal disease.
- Persistent loss of appetite: Lupus causes acidity and indigestion and loss of appetite.
- Thyroid problems: Patients develop an autoimmune thyroid disease which can cause both weight loss and gain. The thyroid helps control your body’s metabolism and if it doesn’t function properly, it can affect vital organs like your brain and heart.
- Dry eyes and dry mouth: Some lupus patients develop Sjogren’s syndrome, another autoimmune disorder. This causes malfunctioning of glands responsible for tears and saliva in our body, hence your eyes may feel dry and your mouth will also remain dry.
Lupus is unpredictable and patients often suffer flares, or active symptoms of the disease, followed by periods of normalcy. Because the signs of this disease are so general, it’s easy to miss them; so, if you have been getting even three symptoms of lupus, it’s time to see a doctor.