Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NainaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am facing hair falling problem and also facing dandruff problem. So what can I do? Give me right suggestion. Thanking you.
Hi ,age-20 i get pimples on my face and also some on my back and i also drink 4-5 liters of water also i follow some sort of dite but not much what could be the reason for that and what technique should i adopt to clear my face
Loss of hair can have adverse effects on your physical as well as mental health. Not only does hair loss affect your self-esteem or appeal, it also hints at an underlying health problem. There could be many reasons for the loss of hair. ‘Alopecia areata’ is a condition wherein sudden loss of hair begins with one or more circular bald patches that might or might not overlap.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments for hair loss include:
- Hair Grafting or Transplant: Hair transplant or grafting is a procedure that uses surgery to move hair follicles from one spot in the body to another and is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness. The transplantations are carried out in outpatient form, with local anesthesia and mild sedation. Harvesting of hair follicles is done using various methods, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the common harvesting techniques are:
- Strip Harvesting: A strip of skin from the scalp or from any other spot where there is good growth of hair is harvested by the surgeon.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure which involves the singular extraction of each hair follicle without any removal of strip of tissue.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Follicular Unit Transplant involves the removal of a small strip of tissue from the rear part of the head. The donor hair follicles would be extracted from this strip.
- Robotic Hair Restoration: The devices associated with Robotic Hair Restoration utilize robotic arms and cameras to provide assistance to the surgeon during the FUE procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: This cosmetic procedure involves removal of skin (non-hair-bearing) from the scalp, which ensures that the remaining skin (hair-bearing) can be extended to the area that it is capable of covering the bald spots on the head. This procedure is effective in covering bald areas on the back as well as top of the head. However, it is not favourable for the hairline in the frontal areas of the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have acne from last 6 years and till date after having tons of medicine and treatment I often get pimples on my face which leaves a disastrous scars. My face has become so worse that I myself dislike my face. Currently im using a cream known as Brevoxyl. Please help me.
This is rajpal I have serious problem of hair fall and partial baldness and some patches. I try lot of solutions but no one effective for me. Is there any natural solution to counter this. please suggest.
I have oily skin and I have pimple marks on my face. I have taken treatment from multiple doctors from past 3-4 years. But I didn't find a solution for that. Please give me a suggestion for that.
Sir my name is abrar and I am suffering from hairfall for last one year. So please suggest me how can I solve this problem.
I am loosing hair on the sides, I tired using minoxidil but shows no effect. Please give a solution.
I have red spots on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months. But did not see any changes. What should I do?
•Apply warm olive oil on your scalp and hair shafts. Massage gently for a few minutes, and then cover your hair with a warm towel. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Finally, shampoo and condition your hair. Follow this remedy at least once a week.
•Alternatively, mix together 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup of honey. Warm this mixture and apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse it out well with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair as usual. Follow this remedy 1 or 2 times a week.