Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nahid Swaleha AnsariYour feedback matters!
Sir how to grow eating capacity and how to gain weight easily my body is getting weak day by day even I cant walk 20 meters also and after eating food is not digesting also and my full body is paining to thanks plzz tell me the solution.
I am 24 male. My weight is only 47. What should I do for weight gain naturally. Please preferred yoga and exercise for that.
I am 25 years old, and last year I was 88 kg I joined gym, lost 12 kg working out for 2 and half mnth. After leaving gym I was 76 kg and thereafter you got acidity and anxiety an now my weigh is slowly decreasing. My present weight is 71.8.I did all my blood test scan and all reports are normal. Now I got anxiety and looking at my weight dec I am in depression. I am taking medicines like zicam, doreme, Scelepra and clofranil. Does anxiety and depression reduce weight?
How to gain wait my wait is very low I want to gain my wait. So what should I eat to gain weight. So please told me Doctor.
I got some allergy in groin like ringworm due to some personal reasons please give me your consult and remedy.
I am 22 years old and and I am vry concern about my health my height is 5 feet and weight is 40 how di I gain weight.
How to increase my appetite. And I don't like to eat much or drink water. I also feel dizziness as I have low BP also. My age is 28 years. Weight 49 kgs.
Hello sir, I am from Mumbai but now living in Delhi for study purpose. I want to ask you that dis days I am feeling very tired even my body weight is also declining and whenever I travel particularly in metro Dan feeling like nausea. please help me to feel healthy again.
My energy gets drained very quickly. I have been admitted twice in 10 days. Please suggest a good diet and ways in which I can feel more energetic.
Liposuction removes fat from your body using suction. During liposuction, small, thin, blunt-tipped tubes (cannula) are inserted through tiny cuts in the skin. Fat is suctioned out through these tubes as the doctor moves the tubes around under the skin to target specific fat deposits.
In recent years, improved techniques have made liposuction safer, easier, and less painful. These newer techniques include:
Tumescent liposuction. A local anesthetic is used to numb the area of your body where the tube will be inserted.
Ultrasound assisted liposuction. This technique uses ultrasound to liquefy the fat, which makes it easier to remove. This technique may be particularly helpful in removing fat from the neck, upper abdomen, sides, and back.
Laser-assisted liposuction. This technique uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat, which is removed through a small cannula.
Liposuction is usually done as an outpatient procedure in a properly equipped doctor's office, ambulatory surgery center, or hospital. In general, it does not require an overnight hospital stay unless a large volume of fat is being removed. Local anesthesia is used in some cases. And you may or may not be given a sedative to help you relax. If a large area or volume of fat is being treated, general anesthesia or deep sedation with a local anesthetic may be used.
Doctor meri height kam h or me thoda patla bhi hu to kuch medicine btao ap jisse me healthy lagne lagu.
Hello doctor I want to weight Gain which type doctor I should constant what types of tablets My age is 23 my weight is 44 only I am very Lin.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
I feel tired someday and feel active someday. Feel some thing s going in my stomach always I don't know what is gng in my stomach.
It has been found that older runners live longer and suffer fewer disabilities than healthy non?runners. This observation applies to a variety of aerobic exercises, including walking.
A study by authors, from Stanford University School of Medicine, published in the Archives of Internal Medicine has shown that being active reduces disability and increases survival.
There are benefits of vigorous activity late in life. Earlier many experts believed that vigorous exercise would actually harm older individuals. And running, in particular, would result in an epidemic of joint and bone injuries. But this new study proves otherwise.
Exercise is like the most potent drug. Exercise is by far the best thing you can do.