Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagral AabhaYour feedback matters!
I feel very hot in my for head, sometimes it pains a lot, even my digestive system is disturb, after eating I start burping, from last few months my stool colour is also became black.
I am suffering from stomach infection since 1 week I am also having pain tell me what I can do any medicine.
I have fast metabolism, is there any homeopathic medicine to cure stress, irregular heartbeat, heat intolerance, less energy, frequent bowel movements, headaches, high sweating.Please tell sir.
Hi sir / mam I took mifegest kit. I took mifepristone pill in the morning around 11 AM, I vomited 3 times after 1 hr and I felt dizziness, weakness next morning and after 36 hrs of 1st pill I took 2 misoprostol pills orally and 2 vaginally at night. After 20 mins I had a bleeding for 2- 3 mins and it stopped. I felt pain during bleeding. After that I had diarrhea for next 12 hrs till 12 o'clock. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I GOT ABORTED OR NOT? PLEASE HELP ME I AM VERY CONFUSED.
I am 50 years old male having multiple gallstone measuring 11 mm. Doctor said Surgeries is only remedy. But I am not interested. Is there any definite homeopathy treatment to solve the stone please help me.
Please help me! I have a severe problem of gastric pain. Not only in stomach but also it causes pain.
The bladder is a hollow storage organ that collects urine from the kidneys and stores it until it can be passed out of the body through the urethra during the process of micturition or urination. It has a thin inner lining of cells called urothelial cells and a thick muscular wall, which exerts pressure to push the urine out of the body.
Causes of Bladder Tumors
In most cases, the bladder tumor develops on the inner layer due to a combination of some of the following factors.
1. Hereditary: A strong family history of cancer predisposes a person to cancer.
2. Gender: Men are 3 times more prone for bladder cancer than women.
3. Ethnicity: White people are more prone for bladder cancer black people.
4. Smoking: Smokers develop bladder cancer 2-6 times more frequently than non-smokers. cigarettes contain toxic, carcinogenic substances which reach the kidney and are stored in the bladder, leading to their damage.
5. Occupational hazards: Some workplaces have a higher likelihood of causing bladder cancers, especially dye and rubber industries. The effects can be damaging, and the person may develop cancers years after the exposure has happened.
6. Recurrent bladder infections: In some people, this can also lead to bladder cancer in the long run.
Types of Bladder Tumor
Depending on the extent of the cancerous spread, it can be of two types:
1. Non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors: The tumor spread is limited to the inner part of the bladder (urothelial cells)
2. Muscle-invasive bladder tumor: The tumor has spread to the thick muscular outer layer. This is more advanced and prognosis is poor compared to the noninvasive type.
The most common and diagnostic symptom of bladder cancer is the presence of blood in the urine, known as hematuria. This will be intermittent and happens whenever the tumor bleeding happens. Other symptoms include pain in the lower abdomen and frequent urination.
From the most noninvasive to the most invasive diagnostic test, these include:
1. Urine microscopy to detect cancer cells in the urine
2. Cystoscopy A tube inserted into the urethra to look into the inner wall of the bladder is highly diagnostic
3. Ultrasound, CT Scan, and biopsy can also be further used to identify severity of the tumor.
Once the tumor is diagnosed, treatment would depend on the severity of the tumor. For both invasive and noninvasive tumors, definitive therapy is surgery, known as transurethral resection of the bladder tumor (TURBT). The cancerous bladder tissue is removed through a cystoscope as done for diagnosis. The bladder is then flushed with chemotherapy agent to kill any residual cancer cells in the bladder. This is then followed by BCG vaccine, which is again done 1 to 4 weeks for several months to avoid recurrence. In some cases, radiotherapy may also be included.
Causes, symptoms and treatment of Gall Stone Diseases