Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naditata PalshetkarYour feedback matters!
I have pcos. But without any medication I recover from it by weight loss diet. I have no symptom of it even when it was detected not even now. My hormonal levels are normal. Periods are normal. My que is is still there are chances of infertility or to worry about?
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.
Hi Dr. my d n c date is 19 jan after dat nw I have pain in my both breast n breast size also increase lil bit it is normal or not. It is hormonal changes in the body. N I have heavy bleeding in my period date so Dr. gave me medicine fr 21 days novelon. please help me breast pAIn is normal or not.
I am suffering from POCS/POCD. Which cause delay in pregnancy. I am taking treatment from last 2 year. But I didn't get any benefit. please advice me.
Hi, I had unprotected sex, although I did not penetrate fully and neither did I ejaculate will there be any chances of pregnancy considering that I had ejaculated before sex and washed? What are the safe options now.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend when we were a little intoxicated, but stopped in 2 minutes. I took an ipill within 72 hours and a week after that I started to bleed, which I thought would be early periods due to the pill, however the flow was really low and it stopped within 2 days. I am really anxious and worried about the same. Please advice me on the same.
Hi doctor my age is 19 and I am unmarried and my periods aren't coming within 3 months I consulted doctor but not improve can you please help me about this matter and because of this problem a Beard coming on my face please help me.
Hi Doctor, Is there any possibilities to get pregnant with twins if not gender specific without that family background. Also is there any medicines which are helpful in it. I have very irregular periods and due to which my chances of getting pregnant becomes less. I also have post pregnancy weight after birth of my daughter is there any medical methods available.
Gsac measures 28. 7 mm to 7 weeks. Yeh abnormal pregnancy hai kya? What should be the size of sac at 7 weeks.
Good morning mam I have thyroid since 3 years so I did n't get pregnancy 3 years completed my marriage I took the treatment as IUI but it was fails please suggest me mam.
Hi i am Semi solid secretion from vagina during sex. What is this? How to fix this? Anything dangerous? After sex some irritation and itching occur at vagina. Is it Leukorrhea? What is sign and symptom of Leukorrhea? How to fix Leukorrhea?
Hello. I am not getting periods from February. I consulted a doctor and she said maybe lack of blood. I did not take blood test. So,wat should I do now? Suggest me anything to regulate my cycle.
Know how Laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery is performed