Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandita Palshetkar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nandita PalshetkarYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Mam. I am trying for pregnancy for the last 2 years. But not able to conceive. All my test reports r ok. Doctor prescribed me ovacare tablets and ks tonic. I am taking it regularly. But not conceived yet. What do mam pls tell me.
Here are causes, types, tests and management of Infertility.
Hello, good afternoon my name is Dr. Hitu Madan. I am a gynecologist practicing in the old part of Gurgaon. I am attached to many hospitals and corporate hospitals also. Today the topic of discussion is Infertility. The most common problem encountered nowadays. Infertility is basically a failure to conceive within one year of regular unprotected intercourse. However, there are many causes of infertility but the prime factor which I involve are the male factors which encounter for the 40 percent of the causes and the female factor 50 percent and 10 percent may be the both the causes or rest of the 10 percent may be the idiopathic causes.
Infertility is mainly of two types. Primary infertility and secondary infertility.
Primary infertility is the one in which the female has never conceived and the secondary infertility is the one in which the female has conceived once thereafter subsequently she is unable to conceive. There are many factors involved in this. The things which we have to evaluate in this is the male factor and female factor the both. The male factor only the one thing major included is the sperm count and the volume of the seminal fluid. Basically the motility of sperm is seen in this.
The other factors may be the anatomical disturbances and may be the difficulty in sexual intercourse and drug induced fertility may be there, alcohol induced and there may be some of the unknown causes. In female we see for the anatomical causes, the wearing causes and lastly the infection. The basic importance lies in the examination. The female has to be thoroughly examined to see any anatomical abnormality or any other abnormal dysfunction mainly related to the menstrual cycle. In males we have to go for semen analysis, urine routine and blood sugar for the baseline studies. In females we go for the ultrasound, the thyroid function test, prolactin, blood sugar test.
The other causes are to be ruled out as per the examination the problems are found. Regarding the management of infertility well you have to go as per your doctor and the other things which are to be seen are you should maintain and have a healthy lifestyle and control your weight and you should undergo the proper tests as per told by your doctor and most of the cases conceive only with the initial management only and baseline management only. But the cases which are not treated with the baseline things they might have to undergo surgeries and in the last resort they might have to go for IVF also.
If you have any other query or any other information you want to get from me you can consult me on lybrate.