Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Sir My mother is everything to me. My mom is suffering from uncontrollable urine she doesn't comes to know & she urinates anytime day or night. She has been to doctors for the last two yrs they have prescribed her urimax4mg etc. Moreover I have tried many homeopathy medicines but with no results. I feel her spinster urinary bladder muscle has become weak. Moreover she is also suffering from uti. Please suggest some good homeopathy medicine.
I have a friend who is 22 yrs age but has brain developed of 10 years age. He is physically sound but has no social understanding and doesn't have quest for study. The patient has been taken to AIIMS and other special hospital as well but with no good. Please suggest where the should the patient be taken considering age. Thanks for the help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hii I am 19 and use to smoke 6 cigrets daily from last 2 months. I use to smoke camel and malboro res both are super strong I quit smoking 3 days ago nd from last three days I am not able to sleep ultill 3 am nd usually I sleep at 11 is this happing because I suddenly quit of smoking if so I am ready to face it because I am strongly determined to quit smoking or it is because of some other reasons.
I am 26 years old. Dr. Please tell me how to loose stomach fat. Without food bhi my stomach seems big. I m suffering gastric problem.
I have sores on inside of upper lips and they are almost 5 in no. I used candid mouth paint and took 2 spoons of liquid bcompsules b complex two times a day but there is no case of improvement why.
My friend is 36. She has no interest in intercourse. She finds it guilty as she is not conceiving. How to develop interest for intercourse. According to her the vagina is also loose. How to tighten it.
Hello sir/madam, Nowadays am using loose cotton briefs as my inner wear as per the consultation from the doctors on this "Lybrate" But now am feeling like my penis is always in erection mode while using this briefs. Also it doesn't give support to my testis like" V" type inner. Its hanging freely. Is it good or bad? And using of loose cotton briefs are good or bad. Kindly please explain me briefly.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.