Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. NadeemYour feedback matters!
Which kind of precaution should be taken when a person is suffering from fever along with diarrhea, vomiting, anxiety and pains in chest.
Hi I am 32 and I have two kids before one year I was making love twice a day but these days I can't even do once. Kindly assist me with the resolution hope it will work. Thanks.
Should I get revaccinated against hepatitis b. I was vaccinated almost 15 years back and just found out that my wife is chronically infected with hepatitis b.
I am 23 years old male. I have been excessively watching porn and doing masturbation 3 times in a day for 1 year Now it seems like because of that my sex power and my penis size has got decreased. Now I have stopped it for last 3 days. But I want to increase my penis size naturally and also want to increase my sex power. I have started to go to gym. And taking good diet. Please tell me how I can increase my sex power and penis size also tell me the best food to improve it Asap. So that I can see result in 1-2 months.
I m 18 years old. I have not slept from 3 days now its my headache and I cant understand what to do now.
I am suffering from diabetes, previously my doctor had prescribed me GLYCOMET 3 850 MG, BUT now other doctor have suggested GLYCOMET 1 500 MG. My blood sugar level is much higher then also, new doctor have advised low power of above pills. So, please advise me which one I have take, I am also taking 20 unit of INSUMAN COMB 25/75 SAME WAS suggested by old doctor who had prescribed GLYCOMET 3 850 mg. Please guide me. I want to take GLYCOMET 3 850 MG as per old prescription by looking at currently high blood sugar level.
I work in IT Company. I work 10 hours in a day on computer. So when I go home my head is start headache. I tried many tablets but no one works. Please give me some treatment to stop headache.
What is treatment of flu write its causes and also mention prevention regarding to this dangerous disease?
My teenage girls want to use nail polish, but I have heard that many nail polishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my daughters to use it?
Please suggest yoga/ointment/medication to treat penile lymphocele in shaft of penis caused due to masturbation. It swells as lump or clot in a circular string in shaft of penis after stimulation or friction. Usually appears after morning erection and size in evening. It is quite uncomfortable and freighting but not paining. Cause irritation if swells more. I am unmarried and want to cure before marriage to avoid further problems. Pls help.
I hv been married for 1 an half year by still my wife did not become pregnant.. Do you hv any tips for it. And my penis do nt get too hard while having sex. I intake forzest 20 mg nd do.
How to remove bad breath ? Is it because of mouth or due to acidity . Suggest good tooth paste . Should I use tongue cleaner and dental floss ?
Hi I have gaps between lateral upper incisors and central incisors are large. Can I opt for crowns or braces?
Hi, my not interested in sexual relation at all. She hate in doings sex How can I help her to improve her sex interest It's leading to big family issues Give me some solutions to solve this problem. And I'm'very very interested person in sex. Sexual relation very important for me In a day I need to do 3 to 4 times. Where is the problem Who have to adjust. And I'm not interested in other girls. I don't like it.
How can I increase my penis size and thickness of my penis? Compare to my friends my penis is small. Please help me.
TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C. L.I. A ng/dl 60 - 200 TECHNOLOGY VALUE 121 UNITS TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C. L.I. A µg/dl 4.5 - 12.0 11.6 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C. L.I. A µIU/ml 0.30 - 5.5 What's thyronormalacy mean?
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver, which may often progress to dangerous complications. There are many types of Hepatitis and each has its own particular set of causes, symptoms, mode of contraction and treatment procedures. Here are the main types of Hepatitis as well as some of the factors which may cause Hepatitis:
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A virus infection causes this condition. The Hepatitis A virus comes from food or water contaminated with the feces of someone contaminated with Hepatitis A. This is not a chronic form of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B: This is a chronic form of Hepatitis. It is spread through body fluid, such as blood, saliva and semen. The possible causes of Hepatitis B include use of drugs through injections, having sex with an infected partner and sharing razors or other intimate articles with someone who is infected.
- Hepatitis C: This is also a chronic form of Hepatitis.The most common causes of Hepatitis C are injection drug use or having sex.
- Hepatitis D: This is a not a chronic form of Hepatitis and is also very uncommon. It is usually contracted along with Hepatitis B. It is usually caused due to puncture wounds or contact with infected blood.
- Hepatitis E: This is the most uncommon form of Hepatitis. It is due to poor sanitation and ingesting fecal matter. It is usually found in developing countries.
- Virus: This is the usual way of contracting Hepatitis. The virus attacks the liver and causes inflammation leading to the breakdown of a number of body systems.
- Alcohol and other toxins: Alcohol and certain prescribed medications cause the liver to swell and that is why this form of Hepatitis is known as alcoholic Hepatitis.
- Autoimmune disease: This is the rarest cause of Hepatitis. The immune system malfunctions and begins destroying its own tissues. It attacks the liver because it perceives the liver to be a foreign object.