Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NadeemYour feedback matters!
Some days ago, I felt blankness in my head. It felt like there is nothing in my head except air. All other activities were normal. Though feeling of blankness is not there now. But I am confused what was that feeling? My doctor also could not reply properly.
Hello doctor, l am having a big bought about SEX. My penis size is 6 cm long. My question is can I satisfy my wife in bed. And what is average length of men's penis.
Hello Sir, Is it good for health to masturbate by seeing porn movies. Monthly m masturbating more than 10 times by seeing porn or sometimes by imagine, is it good for my health. Sometimes per day I will masturbate 3 to 4 times a day by watching porn. Is it good for my health. I'm trying a lot to control my masturbation, but I can't control please help me. I read in book that over masturbation affect the baby or the baby won't reproduce because of over masturbation. M worried please help me sir, what can I do please suggest me.
I am a diabetic from last 11 yrs, but it is under control and I am fit and healthy. But I feel I am not performing during sex. Monthly 2/3 times get chance for sex but not tight and early erection issue is there. Suggest please.
I am studying 12th standard. So, I am sleep only 3 hours daily. Is this will affect my health? How to increase memory power?
My vitamin B12 level is always low 150 to 200 so what happened and what treatment in this complications. My lipid profile is border line so please treatment in also. My CRP is 5.4 it is dangerous? What take precaution?
I have been suffering from headache from the last few months. It occurs during studying and in school. It has become disgusting. I can not do anything. I am a class 12 student.
I am a 39 year old female. Recently I'm having itching on my lower legs close to my ankles and I also notice that my skin is dry in this area, feels rubbery too. I have seen a dermatologist too. Kindly advise.
I am 23 years old boy how can I do kegel exercise to improve better sex life please give me some useful tips.
Everyone can suffer from pain in the stomach, at one time or the other and we usually ignore it. But when the pain is sudden and severe abdominal pain then it is termed as acute pain and this should not be ignored.
Often the following can be expected with acute pain:
- Acute abdomen pain is usually synonymous with rapid onset of the symptoms which might indicate life threatening intra-abdominal pathology.
- Pain is just a feature and not necessary that it is present at all times. An acute abdomen which is pain free usually occurs in children and women who are in their third trimester of pregnancy.
- The differential diagnosis is difficult and wide especially in primary care. This is because the different organs within their peritoneal cavity might have different areas of referred pains.
- Abdominal pain usually happens to be in the top three symptoms when patients present their state in the emergency and accident departments. But only few of these have acute abdominal pain.
- Management of the abdominal pain should be the primary focus and an assessment should be done to reach the differential diagnosis so that care can be given accordingly.
- The clinical evaluation regarding abdomen pain can change quickly. Any diagnosis which had been made can change and both doctor and patient should not be hesitant and seek other treatment.
Conditions which might cause acute abdomen pain are:
- Meckel's diverticulitis or Acute appendicitis
- Acute cholecystitis
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Acute pancreatitis.
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Intestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus (adynamic obstruction)
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Gastrointestinal (GI) haemorrhage
- Acute intestinal ischaemia/infarction or vasculitis.
- Acute urinary retention
- Renal colic or renal tract pain
- Testicular torsion
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Non surgical diseases like pericarditis, sickle cell crisis, acute intermittent porphyria, HIV-associated lymphadenopathy, bowel disease, typhoid, opiate withdrawal, enteritis, pneumonia, myocardial infarction and hepatitis.
- Rare causes might include thromboemboli, phytobezoar, and phytobezoar
Diagnosis of abdominal pains:
- Patients can be ordered to get their blood tests done. Also if need be then imaging can also be referred to them.
- Following tests can be done to rule out the condition causing the abdominal pain:
- Blood Tests: these include FBC, LFTs, glucose, amylase, clotting, calcium and arterial blood gas for pancreatitis
- Crossmatch or group and save
- Pregnancy test in women of childbearing age
- Blood cultures
- Peritoneal lavage in case of an abdominal trauma
- Urine analysis
- X ray of the abdomen, ultrasound, CT scan
- ECG and cardiac enzymes
- Laparoscopy should be a routine procedure