Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I have a little brother of 5 years old bt he is very weak and looks like 3 years old boy ,he gets frightened on little things noise etc what should we do to increase his physique and mental heath please.
2 years before duloxetine 30 mg and propranolol 20 mg BD dose started for my panic attack by psychiatrist. Now I have reduced it to 20 mg duloxetine and 20 mg propranolol OD dose. But I am not able to quit. I have tried many times to leave these medicines but each and every time I faced withdrawal symptoms like brain zig zags, noise in ear, vertigo etc. Kindly help me to quit above medicines. I will be very very thankful to you do tor. I take hypertension and diabetes medicine daily.
Dear Doc, I am 35 yr old man, I always feel that something is gone wrong with me. Listed below are my feelings, Please help me to come out from this i want to live happy life. 1. Always feel my head is very heavy 2. Everytime feels like sleepy 3. So amny matters running in mind, always thinking 4. Feels like out of this world 5. Always in sad mood 6. Always feels scary Please help me.
I am 28 year old professionally a software engineer I feel that I procrastinate things ,become confuse with spellings while writing. Finds difficulty in continuously speaking and prompt answering. Rate of thought generations seems slow to me as I compared myself with few other people. My attentions wanders from recent tasks and so I take more time for doing things. Overall it reduces my performance at my work place and I have been asked for performance improvement previously at my work place .How I should control and reduce it to improve my performance . Also I want to improve the way of doing things I closely observed successful people from IITS and NITS , and I want to change my living style as like them. Can study of NLP (Neural linguistic programming ) help me ?Please help. I Want to achieve my dreams.
Hello we are facing a very rare crisis .its related to my sister .she is diagnosed of paran oid schizophrenia before 3 years .she has been continuing medicines but the moment she dis continues her medicines for 15 days she is having hallucinations and delusions of somebody abusing her and complains of having current sensation in posterior scalp area. She was all fine before 4 years suddenly this things have started when she was 26 yrs. What actually happened and what we can do now please guide us .we will be grateful if we receive some assistance.
I'm 17 years old and I sleep alot and because of this I'm not able to focus on my studies My grades are going down day after day (studying medical) please help me out (really tensed)
I have the problem of fits (epilepsy) since 2008. It happens one or two times in a year. As it gives no symptoms like headache etc. Before it. Why this is happened? I took treatment in two hospitals. All the reports are normal. Doctor suggested to take tablets eptoin 100 mg twice a daily upto lifetime. Is it have any side effects?
I am not able to remember anything for long How can I developed my memory power What can I do to increase my mind power I am suffering from frustration I can't keep focus on my study.
Hi, I am 26 years female. I have left side chest pain last 1week and I have body ache continuously. And hair fall n white hairs I don't know because of hair straightening or something else. And lack of sleep. I don't feel active.
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.