Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naandini AggarwalYour feedback matters!
1 'don't eat greasy food and chocolate, because you'll break out.'
This is probably the biggest misconception about acne. Junk food won't cause you to breakout. However, if you want to cut back on these foods for other health reasons, go for it!
2. 'you should scrub your face hard because dirty skin causes acne.'
We all should practice good hygiene. Who wants to walk around with a dirty Face? you should wash your face at least twice a day. Washing your face a lot and
Scrubbing it too hard won't clear up your acne; instead, it could aggravate the skin and Make it worse.
3. 'you have to let acne run its course.'
No way! acne is a treatable condition. No need to wait for acne to clear up on its own.
The longer you wait, the more likely your chances are of permanent scarring.
4. 'make-up won't make your zits worse.'
Wrong. Makeup contains oil that can worsen the acne. If you choose to
Wear makeup, choose products labelled noncomedogenic and oil-free.
5.'suntanning reduces acne.'
While a suntan can temporarily dry up some of the oil, the drying factor could actually
Encourage the skin to produce more oil, thus, causing more acne. Besides, over-exposure
To the sun will cause wrinkles, age spots, blotchy spots and sagging skin sooner than
6 'cleanse your blood for an acne free face'
Acne is caused due to excessive sebum i. E oil secretion. It's not the blood but the oil glands which when gets blocked and infected that a pimple pops out. So there is no need to consume blood purifiers.
7 'acne scars are not treatable'
Fractional lasers, platelet rich plasma, derma rollers and other surgical options available nowadays can reduce scarring considerably if done by an experienced professional.
8 'acne occurs only on face'
Acne can occur anywhere above the waistline- scalp, back, chest, shoulders, inside ears -; all can get acne apart from the face.
It's never too late to visit a dermatologist to cure your acne and acne scarring. Don't let others decide the fate of your face.
Hi i'm 25 years old. Whenever I use bike for long driving, my penis doesn't erect in the morning. Will that affect my fertility.
I have allergy from sun light and due to it I have also the problem of dark spots which looks so bad. Please suggest me the solution.
I am too thin. I am not able to gain weight due to masturbating habits. 3 times a week. Please suggest so that I can gain weight.
I have a dandruff like problem in my head. Sometime a thin layer of skin from head comes like dandruff and I feel scratchy and even a wounds appear as I scratch to feel relief, along with the thin layer of skin my hair too falls, more or less its like a new born babies head cover with a kind of layers of dandruff. So please suggest me how to cure it. Thanks and Regards
I am 82; I am just not able to sleep for more than 5 hrs max a day. This is the case since several years. Would you recommend I take a sleeping pill every night to get the required sleep, as strongly recommended by you?
Does patient's suffering from high blood pressure are prone to heart diseases? If they are prone suggest how to prevent?
The cancer of the ovaries is known as ovarian cancer. In women there are two ovaries present on each side of the uterus. These ovaries are as big as an almond in size and produce egg also known as ova. They also secrete the hormones progesterone and estrogen.
Ovarian cancer goes undetected until it spreads to the abdomen and pelvis. When detected at this stage then it might be fatal and the treatment gets difficult. An early stage ovarian cancer where the cancer is restricted in the ovaries is much easier to treat with high success rates.
Risk Factors of Ovarian Cancer :
- Age - With increasing age the risk of ovarian cancer is higher and is more common in women who are 60 and above. It is less common in women below 40 years of age and develops often after menopause.Obesity Women who have a body mass index of 30 are at a risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- History of Reproduction - It is believed that women who conceive before 26 and carry the full term have a lower risk of ovarian cancer. However, the risk is higher in those women who get pregnant after 35 or who do not have a full term pregnancy. Also, breastfeeding the baby lowers the risk.
- Gene Mutation - Inherited gene mutation causes some percentage of ovarian cancer. These genes are called breast cancer genes 1 and 2 (BRCA1 and BRCA2). These were initially found in cases with breast cancer but also pose great risk for ovarian cancer. Also, gene mutation leading to Lynch syndrome plays an important role in increasing the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Family History - If a woman's mother, sister or daughter is suffering from ovarian cancer then she is at a higher risk of developing the same. The risk also increases if someone from the father&amp;#x2019;s side also has ovarian cancer.
- Fertility Drugs - Drugs like clomiphene citrate, if used for more than a year can increase the risk of the cancer. The risk is even higher if a woman taking the drug does not get pregnant.
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy - Long term use and large doses of estrogen can cause an increased risk. However, if estrogen is used in combination with progesterone then the risk is less.
- Age of menstruation and menopause - If menstruation starts before 12 and menopause occurs before 52 then there is a higher risk of getting the cancer.
- Diet - A low fat vegetarian diet has less risk of the disease. Fresh fruit and vegetables should be included in diet along with pulses, rice, pasta, beans, cereals and breads.