Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. NaajinYour feedback matters!
She is a great human being and emotional person as other people are but with few exceptions. When someone (me or anyone) speaks to her and her point of view is declined or rejected, she gets hyper - high voice pitch with aggressive body language. I feel she feels that to defend her point till she fights will make everyone agree. In restaurant or public place, if I don't agree with her, she will raise her voice. While watching little but not highly emotional scene, she will have rolling tears. In friends, while having discussion, if debate happens that ends in crying or shouting. I can try two ways - changing myself and trying to control the situations or treating her somehow. But what about her reactions with outside people! Her hands start pointing or banging doors and sitting in the room. Also, when she is happy - she claps and laughs in front of strangers or people we just met. I am planning for a baby and want to know what are solutions without medications This is cultural for her to speak loud in her native place but not in our society and how I put across the point to make her agree. On personal front ,I have some problems like I smoke but outside balcony or toilet after her restrictions, but I feel I also add up by putting clothes anywhere, plates not back in kitchen which makes her angry. During her menstrual cycle, she is in severe pain and emotional (my5 days red status)
My son is 5 years old and he has many thinks to learn but his memory capacity low. So what I have to do to improve his memory power.
I am 41 years old. I had severe heart attack on 10.07.2016. After that I got anjoplasty on 11.7.2016. For which 3 stent has been inserted. As per doctor . He told all is alright. But I am feeling depressed as again it want happen. And at time of attack my heart was stop working for few seconds. So I am worried for my future.
Can you please tell me how to sharpen your memory strength so I could I could not forget what I've learned and where I kept my items.
I am getting very anxious or excited at some moments without any reason what is it? Is this any kind of problem. Why it occurs.
What is Parkinson's deasis? Is it possible treatment on it & how? I couldn't pickup full cup of hot tea or couldn't write properly, what should I do?
M pregnant n my hubby smokes a lot. When he comes closer to me after smoking there is suffocating & irritating feeling I doesn't feel like he come closer to me. He says he has lessened to smoking than compared to previous days but he isn't unable to quit smoking. What are the ways to quit smoking n live a healthy life?
Hai I'm ramu suffering from the brain (studying after 3 minutes forget) so how to improve the knowledge please kindly any suggestion or treatment.
It is absolutely natural for your little ones to be anxious when you are separating from them. Though it can be difficult, but separation anxiety is one of the stages of development. It is supposed to fade away gradually by practicing some coping strategies. In case it intensifies and starts to interrupt with normal, daily activities, your child may have a separation anxiety disorder.
- Teach your child about separation anxiety: Regardless of the type of problem your child is struggling with, it is important for him or her to understand several things about anxiety. You should explain that anxiety is an adaptive system that signals the body that we are in danger. But it becomes a grave problem when the body tells that there is a danger even when there is no real danger. You should try to help your child identify his or her feelings and thoughts that he or she comes across when separating from you.
- Encourage your child not to seek help: Those kids who deal with separation anxiety seek excessive assurance from their parents. They keep on asking different questions in order to be cent percent sure that nothing would happen to them or their parents after they separate. You should tell your child that it is anxiety speaking for them and you can even make a plan with your child to beat anxiety.
- Create your child’s toolbox: One of the best ways to assist your child in dealing with separation anxiety is to create a toolbox for him or her that can be utilized if he feels scared. You should teach him or her to relax through calm breathing and relaxing his or her muscles.
- Teach your child to think realistically: Often it is found that kids with separation anxiety have thoughts that are quite unrealistic, but they don’t realize this when they feel anxious. For instance, if you and your husband are coming home late, your child may feel that both of his parents have had an accident. You may help him cope with it through a plan that would aid your child to detect the unhelpful thoughts and develop new thoughts that are realistic and helpful.
- Build your child’s bravery: In order to overcome separation anxiety, your kid has to practice some skills every time he faces such a situation. It is quite like an exercise that has to be turned into a habit so that your child feels better and gradually improves until he reaches his goals. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.