Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. NaajinYour feedback matters!
Mai depression mai hun mera treatment chal ra h last 3 years se But mujhe abhi bhi nind ni aati Sleep pill leti hun but phir bhi nind ni aati ho to rid that this problem.
My mom aged 64 was diagnosed with dementia 2 years ago after taking CT scan and some blood tests, her condition declined rapidly after starting anti psychotic drugs 3 months ago, the last drug she was taking (Halipridol for again) then she developed swallowing problem ending with feeding tube, her doctor recommended to stop Halipridol, her swallowing improved and now she is able to swallow all kind of food but unfortunately 3 days after stopping haloperidol she started jerky uncontrollable movements like moving her arms up and down, neck side to side and body side to side, the doctor prescribed Carbidopa and levodopa treatment but didn't work.
Hi jeet here. Having depression problem from last 20 yrs. Feels normal when im on continuous medicine. The day I stopped tasking medicine ,again I find the same problem. sleepless night. Is one of the problem. Restless ness .
I have migraine last 2 yrs. N taking betacap plus 5 n xet last 3 months. Now I feel tired n body pain every time. What should I do.
I am feeling very depressed and cry all the time and it is because one person is hurting me too much. Someone that I love so much. What should I do? I am feeling lifeless these days.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old. Nd m really stressed about my lyf. It's like I stay irritated and frustrated the whole day. I've become a very short tempered girl. I cannot control my anger. Kindly tell me something to get over this stress. Reason nd issue cannot b disclosed here.
I am 25 year old male (unmarried). Due to some of my personal problem I was in severe depression, stress about one year ago. Gradually my problems has been solved. But still I am feeling nervous, hopeless about career, marriage. Sometime I feel heavy head, Dry throat and headache problem. And also I have lost my sexual feelings or erection. please help me in solving my problems. I am afraid of consulting doctors due to side effects of medicines like impotence. Does impotence caused due to these medicine will be curable? please help me in solving these problem.
I am facing depression from last one year failure of life feelings compel me to finish myself. I am confused what to do.
I am suffering from depression since last two month. I need help to spend a happy life. please help me. Please.
I have headache and also sneezing. There is cough and cold. Body pain. Leg pain. Hand swelling and pain in back.
Lake of concentration is the big problem of my life. It is mainly while the studying time. I find myself lost in somewhere else during my study time mainly with my friends. I talk a lot with them in imagination and suddenly I realise that I am wasting my time again I try to start my study with full concentration only hardy 5 to 10 minutes and again my mind use to go somewhere else. Due to this things I have lost my learning power and I have lost my confidence that I can do something in my carrier. I am really very stressed and tensed due to this problem. Please help me to emancipate from this problem.
I am 26 years old. I already had two episodes of hematosis in last two days. The amount of blood in morning cough will be equivalent to a teaspoon. I am having cough since five six days. Please note that I am a smoker too. Is it alarming? Thanks for your quick response.
One of my best friend left me and I feel to much stressed what should I do please help me out of this problem.
Every cigarette shortens your life by 11 minutes. Don't do this to your family.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.