Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
M in a long distance relationship...it has been 8 yrs but frm past 5 yrs we haven't met....m feeling like it's nt working between us anymore bt I love him n don't want to break up....we also have communication gaps too I just don't understand what to talk about. I don't want loose him at the same time I can't cope up with the situations I want the things to work between us...don't knw wht to do???
I have married. And my husband not interest to sex me. He was always. Telling. Bore I have no one idea. That. My husband. Sex not coming. I was very angry with my husband. Please tell what can I do.
I love someone. That person also loves me or loved me. We were together for 7 yrs. Now i feel like he s changed. Words say something and feeling say something else. Doesn't give importance like before. Because of the behaviour i am hurt i get mood swings. I want to overcome this. But i don't know what i can do. I tried avoidin but i am not able to. Please help?
I am 22 year old and has eye strain and weak bones problems. I am near sighted 1.0 ve and facing problems in stressful works as sitting in front of desktop and reading. Doctors are saying problems I saying problem is due to low level of hemoglobin and other nutrition. Kindly provide me some good supplements which benefits to eye and bone health.
I have stammering problem since childhood, please suggest me some remedies or any treatment to overcome this, or to control it to some extent.
I can't sleep 3 days I had many mental pressure I had tried many types suggestions but its does not wot please help me.
The number of people affected by hypertension is constantly on the rise. The most important concern with people developing hypertension is that it is not an isolated issue. It brings with it a host of problems, including higher chances of stroke, heart disease, diabetes, and kidney disease problem. While there is no definite cure for hypertension, it is definitely possible to control it using the following measures.
- Weight control: Greater the body mass index (BMI), higher is the chances of developing hypertension. Check with your doctor to know what the ideal weight is and try to maintain it. If overweight, losing even 10 pounds can make a big difference to your blood pressure.
- Diet management: Excessive salt, calories, fat, and sugar are to be avoided. Sodium is one of the main culprits for increasing blood pressure and should be avoided. Include fruits and vegetables that are rich in potassium and magnesium. Reducing salt is another major way to control blood pressure. Fish oils with omega-3 fatty acids are extremely good for the health of the heart and so consult your doctor to include the right amounts in your diet.
- Exercise: A regular workout regimen can reduce the chances of developing blood pressure by up to 40% to 50%. This should not be misinterpreted as the need for vigorous workouts. Even small, regular physical activity daily goes a long way in controlling blood pressure.
- Alcohol: While quitting alcohol is the best thing to do, for those finding it difficult to do so, cutting down on it plays a big role in controlling blood pressure. No more than a drink per day for women, and no more than two per day for men are recommended.
- Stress management: Stress is one of the major causes for increasing blood pressure, and so managing stress is very important. Whether music or meditation, pick your stress buster and see your blood pressure lowered.
- Medications: If you are already on a medication regimen, strictly adhere to the schedule. Consult your doctor before adding herbal supplements or dietary supplements. Taken individually, they may be good for health, but there are good chances of them interacting with your regular medications.
- Monitor: Once you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, have periodic check-ups with your doctor to ensure it is within the permissible limits. If beyond limits, immediately correct it.
As noted, hypertension is not an isolated issue and brings with it a whole lot of issues. Controlling it can help control the other issues that would follow and improve the quality of life.
मेरे पिताजी की उम्र 77वर्ष है वे 1998 से शुगर के मरीज है।वर्तमान में उन्हे कुछ यद् नही रहता ,पिछले दिनों गिरने से सिर् में अंदरुनी चोट से ब्लड जमा होने से याददाश्त चली गयी थी 3 दिन तक आ इ सी यू में रहे ।काफी कमजोरी महसूस कर रहे है चककर भी आते है ऑ खो की रोसनी भी काफी कम हो गयी है दो कदम चलना कस्तप्रद हो गया है । उपचार बतावे
I lost my grandma thi year in May she died due to heart attack she had sugar too but her death was sudden she was normal and all of a sudden this happen . From then onwards I miss her every sec and feels like I will die too . I feel that all of sudden I am feeling suffocation and have mild difficulty in breathing then it feels that something is happening to my heart. It feels that I would have a heart attack too . I start crying then after 20-30 mins this situation goes and it becomes normal again . But it happens to me everyday . I am so depressed about it What it could be a disease or a psychological issue?
My breakup with my true love last month and since then I feel very depressed and prefer keep to my self all time. Please help me.
He suffering mental stress from around person and he is suffering from depression so please tell how to treat him.
My boyfriend broke up with me a month back. We broke up exactly 2 days after we went on a long distance. We both were very serious in the relationship. I had been fighting with him a lot for stupid reasons. I am so full of guilt and begged him to take me back. He has been refusing me constantly and says that he does not love me anymore and he has thought over his decisions again. I am tired of hearing all the advice from all kind of people. Grieve, start loving yourself, concentrate on work, pray, meditate, date other people etc. Nothing seems to be working for me. Please help.
Im a short tempered person when anyone do something which I do not like or can't accept by me, i'll get to much anger in my mind.
I have been addicted to masturbating and watching pornography. And it may results in pimples and dark spots on my face. So what should I do.
What are the symptoms of depression? And what are the precautions we should take if we are suffering from the same?
Lack of sleep is the most common cause. Too little restful sleep can also lead to mood changes and anxiety, which in turn can contribute to memory impairment.
Many drugs can affect memory, which includes tranquilizers, antidepressants, blood pressure drugs and anti–allergic drugs.
Low functioning thyroid can affect memory.
Drinking too much alcohol can interfere with short–term memory.
Stress and anxiety can lead to memory impairment. Both can interfere with attention and block the formation of new memory or retrieval of old memories.
Forgetfulness can be a sign of depression or a consequence of it.
If you are vegetarian, vitamin B12 deficiency can loss memory impairment