Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. N.M. TungareYour feedback matters!
Scabies is a highly infectious disease, which is caused by very tiny wingless insects called the Human itch mite or scabies mite. The insect lays 1 to 3 eggs daily after burrowing into the skin. A small, almost invisible blister is formed on the area. You might also feel an urge to itch especially at night, which would likely cause a red rash to form on the scratched area. Sides of fingers, in between the fingers, the back of your hands, the wrists, elbow, and armpits are the common areas where scabies affect. It is generally spread when you come in close contact to any infected person or their belongings. Scabies can occur at any age, but is most common among children.
Treating scabies with homeopathy:
Homeopathy, due to its safe and natural medicines are the best alternative in treating scabies. It attacks the infection at the roots and does not let it reappear. Here given below are some of the best homeopathic remedies:
- Sulphur: If you are suffering from a recurrent or suppressed form of scabies, Sulphur is one of the best remedy for you. You might feel an intense urge to scratch the area, which worsens with when washed and exposed to heat. Your skin might be extremely sensitive to air, wind as well as washing.
- Causticum: If you have scabies in the folds of the skin and between the thighs, causticum works well for you. Intense itching, scratching and soreness are some of the symptoms you experience.
- Arsenic Album: The infection occurs in the bend of your knees and it could be dry as well as full of small pustules. You may experience itching and a burning sensation around the area. Application of cold water may also make you feel better. These symptoms are well treated with Arsenic Album.
- Sepia: It is one of the best homeopathic remedy if you have scabies, and scratching the area as much as it feels, would not give you any kind of relief. Your skin might turn pinkish and the condition worsens when exposed to open air. You may also feel better in a warm room.
- Psorinum: You can opt for this medicine if you have any past history of scabies. If your infection has not been properly cured, it can result into internal infection e.g., asthma, heart ailments etc. You might not want to stop itching until your skin starts bleeding. You may feel better if you lie down for some time.
I am having acidity issue from a long time. 3 to 4 years. I have visited to many doctors. Endoscopy done. Nothing found. I have hurt burn disease. Whatever I eat turns to acidity. Acid reflux in my stomach is too high .its feels like somethings is coming from stomach to upper side of the body till heart .I am 23 yers old now and so scared. I take 2 to 3 famocid 40 tab daily or sometimes rantac d.Your advise will be highly thankful.
Please communicate the benefits for daily walking to the diabetic patients and is there any benefits for taking green tea 3 to 4 times in a day.
I am suffering a lot since yesterday. Getting black coloured shit and have loose motion. I want to know some precautions that should be taken. please tell me a homeopathic medicine because alopathic didn't suits me. Currently taking Dyskoll syrup since yesterday.
I am having severe throat problem from past few days. And also suffering from cold n cough. Please recommend the treatment for this.
I am 37 year old person suffering from neck stiffness since child hood I am unable to control my neck movements, there is stiffness in the shoulders along with pain sometimes.
I am a 25 year old now male when I was 21 year old at that time I worked in field with my father in my village. At that time I put 60 to 70 kg weight on my head suddenly my neck turned in left side shoulder and twisted and i feel a type of pain continuously coming from back to whole left hand via neck and elbow. I have been taking home and ayurvedic treatment but here is no relief at all and now in cold season is going on and my problem is increasing day to day. So please suggest me. What to do? And what should I do?
I am 20 years old male suffering from sleep disorder very light sleep sometime. Nobody is able to understand my problem. I feel pain and tears in my eyes when I rise. What should I do to get rid of this.
My mother's feet gets bigger and bigger I think she has vascular veins problem what are other symptoms and tell about its treatment.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.