Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N.M Singhi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.M SinghiYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 years old I'm 22 days late am starting to get nauseous at times. My last period was 9/9/16 I have taken a pregnancy test and was negative. I pee alot more than normal I drink more than normal I'm more tired than normal I'm moody. I have gained weight. I have signs and symptoms of being pregnant but negative hpt not sure if I should wait 2 more weeks and take another test or go into the doctor for a blood test idk what to do?
I have pcos problem mam. Without taking ocps n metformin can I get pregnant mam with exercise proper diet and meditation mam.
All the food you consume throughout the day including salad dressing and cereals have sugar in disguised forms. Health practitioners have cited sugar to be the number one concern in the list of unhealthy food items. Cutting out sugar from your meals completely can prove to have amazing benefits for your body.
Here is what cutting out sugar from your daily diet can do for your body and health:
- A healthier heart: Eliminating sugar completely from your daily diet ensures a healthy heart and lesser cardiac problems and complications as the sugar causes a hike in the insulin levels. The spiked insulin can cause complications in the nervous system and cause blood pressure to rise which increases the chances of suffering from a stroke.
- Battling obesity: One of the best outcomes of cutting out sugar from your diet is losing weight. People who consume foods rich in sugar are prone to obesity as sugar gets converted into fat in the body. Once you start eating foods which are devoid of sugar, you’ll start observing a remarkable difference in your weight.
- Helps in avoiding bad cholesterol: People who consume too much sugar usually have low levels of good cholesterol and higher levels of bad cholesterol because of the accumulation of triglycerides and blood fats. Bad cholesterol creates blockages in the arteries and blood vessels which cause heart diseases.
- Lowers depression: The brain depends on a supply of chemicals such as glucose and insulin in order to function. However, when an excessive supply of glucose (sugar) is provided to the brain, insulin allows the sugar to enter the cells which can lead to constant sugar spikes in the brain. A sugar spike can cause your brain to become immune to glucose which makes it less effective, thus causing depression and anxiety. Thus, when you completely cut down on sugar, you reduce chances of depression by almost 40%.
- Better oral health: As you might have heard, sugar causes the enamel decay which can cause serious oral problems. Other than cavities, sugar can give you bad breath which is why you need to cut it out from your daily diet completely. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!