Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N.M SinghiYour feedback matters!
After missing periods in how many days should I check m preg means if I missed periods on 27 april after how many days I check the test that m preg n wat r d early signs of pregnancy.
Sir gd afternoon my girlfriend periods missed and 6 days late ho gye hainn Kal pregakem se pregnancy test kiya to positive aaya kyaa koi tablet hogi jo iss pregnancy ko abort kiya jaye aurr periods ho jaye jldi he plzzzz sir help.
Doing sex before 2 days of period but periods was come on d tyme M pregnant or not? Nd today I saww blood drops when I go to toilet M pregnant? Or wht is the cause of it.
Washing hands regularly is the single most important hygiene step in fighting the spread of bacteria, viruses and other germs.
Handwashing involves five essential steps: Wet, Lather, Scrub, Rinse and Dry.
Wet your hands with clean, running water and apply soap.
Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap.
Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Do not touch bathroom surfaces or door knobs once you dry your hands
Here are the common mistakes you make while washing hands.
Not washing long enough
Wash for at least a full 15 to 20 seconds. Not washing long enough makes the whole process ineffective as the germs are still left on the skin.
Missing the important sites
By just rubbing the soap between your palms and washing it off does not mean that you practice hand hygiene. Germs tend to hide under fingernails and in the pockets between fingers, so you should scrub these areas vigorously every time you wash your hands.
Not using soap
Washing your hands with just water is not enough. Since the surfaces of bacteria and viruses are made partly of fatty materials, ingredients in soap create a chemical reaction that grabs onto the germs so they rinse right off with the lather.
Not washing frequently
It’s important to wash your hands not only after using the restroom, but after handling garbage, before you eat and even after you’ve touched surfaces in public areas that may contain flu and cold germs, such as stores, gyms and public transportation.
Not drying thoroughly
Even the best handwashing techniques are worthless if you skip drying. Germs love to breed in moisture. Leaving the bathroom with still-damp hands can make it easier to pick up germy microbes from the next surface you touch
Not following the “No touch technique”
Many viruses live in closed spaces, like faucets, counters and other restroom surfaces. After you have washed use your elbow or a clean towel to turn off the tap and open the door in public restrooms. It’s a good idea to do this at home too
How to use a Hand sanitizer:
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers do not require water and are an alternative when soap and water are not available. The product should contain at least 60 percent alcohol.
Apply enough of the product to the palm of your hand to wet your hands completely.
Rub your hands together, covering all surfaces, until your hands are dry.
For more health tips, download the 1mg app:
Good evening doctor, My question is, I have gone follicular study. Day 14th my follicle has been ruptured today is 16th day. We had intercourse 11th day to 15 day daily once is it possible get pregnant or else any signs and symptoms will occur after 15th day. Please tell me i am waiting heard good news or I'll get very disappoint. Thanking you.
Hi. My LMP is 24 may and I took iui treatment on 5th June and my beta HCG on 21 June 46.28 Miu/l again on 24 June is 195. 60miu/l I s it good pregnancy or what should be the range?
What does multiple small follicles (1 to 3 mm) found in both ovaries. With missed period. Pls suggest? my weight is 55. Height 5'4' age is 30.
Hi i'm 18 years old girl Im suffering from pcos i'm doing my mbbs in philippines here in philippines der s a option of gluta drip this gluta drip is for whitening but o have to know that is this good for pcos will this cure my pcos and hence I can reduce my weight also please reply me doctors thank you.
From 2 or 3 months I feel pain in my left breast and and both nipple and lump like thing inside my breast before period. But after period all of thing go away. But this month that pain and lump problem have come 15 days before period. Help me.
My wife is 50 years. Here periods has stopped about 4 months back. We have had unprotected sex now worried about if there are any chances of conceiving.
My scan show the dimensions of my egg on d 11th day of my cycle were 10.36 and 14.84 mm. Does ths mean I will not be able to conceive ths cycle?
I am on birthcontrol pills since 7 months (loette) I do not actually know if is it very effective or not. dance 7 months. I did not have any problem. However this month. I had sex on the 7th day of my period. N I think he had ejaculated inside me. I do not want to get pregnant. Is der anything I can do about it? Will I be pregnant? Within how many days can I take a pregnancy test to be sure about it. N are der any home remedies to avoid pregnancy? Pls also tell me the effectiveness of the pills I take (loette) I take them regularly without any fail.
My mother is 49 years old. She want to take calcium tablets can you prefer some calcium tablets for her which has no side effect for her? please Thank you.
Is it possible to have problems in follicle formation, when menstrual cycle is regular with 4 days flow.
I am married couple I had sex with my wife she got two time pregnant but both time she unable to carry more then seven week her pregnancy she take all test and find everything is ok then I doubt may have problems to me and my sperm and I have few pain in my testicle please give me advice.
I have been on contraceptive pill from 21st March after doing my MTP. The foods was out in the ultrasound. However I have missed my one day medicine out of my course of contraceptive, but I have Been regular otherwise. I am now seeing some blood coming out. What could be the reason for it?
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.