Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. N.M DananiYour feedback matters!
I have one node in my back since last 5-6 years and it some times paining so pls give me an advise to get rid of this node.
I experienced a different symptom my finger got struck when I woke up but I feel no pain anywhere in my hand. If I bend my finger my I couldn't bend my finger normally there is a lag getting it back. Please suggest me some medications.
I am suffering from Back pain. Suffering with cough. Even when coughing getting pain at the back. Also severe pain on the back side of the left leg, it is prolonging from back to toe on the left leg. Of I sir it pains severely Suggest which specialist should I consult.
I am feeling a severe pain in my lower leg muscle ,even I can't stand for moment pls suggest me why im feeling so much pain and I started feeling this pain in morning when I woke up.
I feel pain in my back as soon as I sit with my back straight. This problem is haunting me continuously from a week or so. What should I do?
Hello I am 54 years old . I have been suffering through anterior horn cell disease form the past 15 years. Did a MRI Report few years before and found this disease which is growing in me. My hand nd legs r getting weaker day by day. Having pain in lower pack and arms and legs almost all the time. Having sudden phobias. Fingers get weak very easily. wrist drops, unable to hold heavy substance for more than few seconds. I have been trying to find a cure but doctors said theres hardly any cure. Can I know how to cure this disease?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.