Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N.K.VermaYour feedback matters!
My problem is skin tone color, recently I don't know why my color is too black, last 1y I am looking so fair color know my color is black. What is the reason I don't know. Please give the rite suggestions, I have tea habit only, but I will drink tea daily 4 to 6 times.
I have rashes on my thighs when I am taking treatment it's cured but after one month again it's coming.
I have white mark on my lip since one year I can't understanding what may I do Plzzz suggest me some medicine.
Sir mai Apne sarir par Kahi ka Baal khichata hu to waha Lal Dana Nikal aata h aur khujli Hoti h .ya fir aise bhi khujla dene par waho Mota chakta Nikal aata h Usme bahut khujli aur jalan Hoti h.koi upay bataye kaise thik hoga.
Doctor please suggest me one day cream for morning use to bcme white where my skin is very black and dull, as soon please .though my marriage is there on sept 2nd week so please tell any effective cream so I want to becom white as soon please doctor help with should not have any side effects (morning cream)
My face skin has dull damage very dry and dark circle what I use to become glow brighter skin please suggest me.
Last three days when I am going toilet for pooping I sea that blood in the stool but I have no constipation secondly no more piles or fistula in my body.
I have tan skin with pimples and dark spot .plz suggest me the treatment and cost of it. please explain the procedure.
A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!