Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N K VarmaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. I am having chickenpox and this is my seven th day slowly the color of the blister getting changed. So please suggest me how to get mark free skin as soon as possible?
I have been noticing for last 6 months lack of attention, concentration and can't focus on things properly, lacked glow from my face, not feel confident. What is this all about and what should I do, please get me out of this.
All my body parts are in normal tone but my neck and face became very black Please suggest me something or some creams that can make my neck and face normal.
I am 58 years old with enlarged prostate and urine filtration and will Tab Urimax-D 1 od clear my problem and reduce the size of my enlarged prostate and stop irregular urine flow and return to normalcy.
Dear sir I am asghar ali, I am 24 year old I shave do every day but my skin was not soft it is very rough. So suggest me sir which skin cream will use?
I have the oil skinned face. When I was went out side. It too much of irritating. Can you suggest me? Sir.
It has been past 2-3 weeks 4 dark brown spots came up near my lip. Two spots on both sides one above upper lip and one below lower lip. please help me. What are these spots and what should I do.
I'm 18years old. An my skin often gets tanned so I look dark. I need a suggestion to get rid of Tan.
Hi, i'm 21 years old, my elder sister is taking red wine for glowing skin. Even I want to try it. Can red wine be useful for skin. And if it is, what is the right time to have red wine on a daily basis?
I am suffering from face acne from 8 years. My skin is oily. Now it's become dark spot. Please tell me any solution.
I am 15 years old and my face was dark ,when compared to my body ,how to make it fare by using home made methods.
Hello sir /mam. I have a problem of black marks and dark circles fr few months. I want to get rid of those. Help me out pls.
I have small small pores in my face. During childhood I was having pimples and I used to clear them with my nails. Now how can I fill those pores. As the r on cheek and my face looks like if somebody has uesd small pins to make small small holes.
I am 44 yrs old male. Suffering from rosaccea (skin) problem for the last three decades. Kindly advice me best treatment.
How to make my face look brighter and brighter. Hlp me doctors nd also the medicines whch I can borrow frm medicine shop.
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.