Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N K VarmaYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of dark circles below eyes? Though I take plentiful sleep n still when I wake up I observe swollen eyelets n the dark circle persists always. I just wanted to know the reason behind these darks circles n also simple home remedies which can treat this to end. If possible I request to any one of the experts to please pay attention over this and give few advices.
Hi, I have dark pores on my legs, I am feeling very embarrassing due to these dark spots. Kindly please suggest me something to get rid of these dark spots as soon as possible. Thanks.
Can i get fair skin tone without using any cosmetic products And my hairs are very dull and dry Even if i use oil they become dull And my hairs are very thin Is their any way to increase the thickness of hairs
Am working in sales field and I travel a lot and ride two wheeler under hot sun for many hours. I have noticed my skin over the palm is dried up too much and wrinkled too much like very old peoples skin. Its not happening in any other part of body. Please help me with any medication. How can I know if this happens due to some other reason.
I am 25 years old. Height 175cm. Weight 58kg, my problem is" after shaving my beard I found some rashes on my face after about 12 hours and can see clearly after 1 day and it will clear after 4/5 days automatically, I have changed everything used in shaving purpose and tried but the result is same, but when I trim my beard nothing will happen, the problem is of 1 year old, what is the problem please help"
I am parul kaushal, I am 27 year old, my breasts size is small, it is 32 B, I want to know is there any pill or Injection are available for breast Enlargement, please help me out, I will certainly contact in person who really have sure and shot solutions, I heard somewhere Injections are available for Breast Enlargement.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.