Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N C ShethYour feedback matters!
How to last long in bed?
Lack of control over ejaculation or ejaculation occurring too early is called as premature ejaculation. Psychological factors act as the major cause. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation and acquired premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation noted in teenagers who try first sexual contact and involves deeper psychological causes. Acquired premature ejaculation occurs in later stages of life which may involve both physical and psychological cause.
Ways to Control Ejaculation-
- Try to reduce anxiety: Understand that your partner gets more satisfied with extended period of orgasm and your anxiety is going to be a great hindrance for this pleasure. Once you analyse yourself and realize the dissatisfaction and disappointment that your anxiety gives to both you and your partner, the ways to overcome it naturally comes into strike. If not don’t hesitate to seek assistance from sexual health care advisers to overcome the battle.
- Avoid too much of sexual thoughts: If your mind gets occupied with too much of sexual thought always try to divert yourself with your favourite sport or activity that you’re much interested. Give a short break of 5 to 10 minutes before you feel to ejaculate.
- Change position: Try position like allowing your partner on you and side by side position as this may cause fewer stimuli to your penis and may delay the ejaculation. Avoid rear entry and missionary position as these are very active and may still activate your ejaculation faster.
- Make yourself slow: Activity level of the orgasm stage changes with every individual. It is much essential for the male to sense their emotions and the physiological stages of sexual changes that their body undergo. Slowing down during the orgasm stage or a matured control of the orgasm helps a lot for occurrence of premature ejaculation. Make sure you also don’t drop the sexual desire of your partner and engage her emotions with the act of foreplay.
- Concentrate much on foreplay: Premature ejaculation may cause depression and dissatisfaction to your partner and even yourself. So it will be much better if you focus much on foreplay and it will be also better if you develop the practice of foreplay in between the orgasm.
My mouth is all red inside and dry since almost a week. Don't have any issue with stomach, generally I think this happen due to stomach issues etc but mine is perfectly fine. Only issue is minor fungal near private parts and very dry (red inside) mouth. If you can kindly let me know any medication for that.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.