Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. N C Sheth

General Physician, Mumbai

500 at clinic
Dr. N C Sheth General Physician, Mumbai
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. N C Sheth
Dr. N C Sheth is a renowned General Physician in Opera House, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Bay View Clinic in Opera House, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. N C Sheth on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Bay View Clinic

Back Bay View 1st floor, 3A Mama Parmanand Marg, Opera House. Landmark: Next to TBZ Jewellers, Opposite Charni Road Station, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. N C Sheth

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My stomach is burning. I am feeling spicy in my stomach. It is burning. What should I eat to reduce it.

Homeopath, Allahabad
Hi lybrate-user first you should take as much as plenty of water or milk which reduces burning in stomuch. And avoid spicy food or chillies. Take curd and cold things. And one dose lycopodium 200 (2-3 drpos only) once a day.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, My penis size is 5 inch I want grow up size 7 inch how I do it and medicine name etc my girlfriend like long penis so I want to grow my penis size can you help me?

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), PGD(Sexual Medicine & Councelling)
Sexologist, Gurgaon
Remember no medicine and exercise can increase the size of penis but penis health can be improved by medicine only.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am unable to sleep since 3 days im suffering from severe headache and leave and also chest pain. How can you help me to cure this?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Avoid anxiety and stress.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do masturbation 2 times in a day so what problems can cause? How can I leave masturbation? I am 14 years old.

General Physician, Nashik
Excessive masturbation can get addictive and cause you loss of concentration in doing your regular activities and prevent you from doing your job and study. The appropriate masturbation frequency is 2 to 3 times a week and not more than once in a day. You can do other activities like listening to music, talking to friends and reading a book when you get masturbation thoughts. This will help you to control masturbation. There is no need to stop masturbation completely as it is a normal behavior when done within limits. Please do not worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Burns And Wounds - 5 Surgical Alternatives For It!

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, DNB (Plastic Surgery)
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Aurangabad
Burns And Wounds - 5 Surgical Alternatives For It!

Plasic Surgical Alternatives For Burns & other wounds: The branch of plastic surgery that deals with treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical conditions that fall under this category. What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds? 

Some of the most frequent problems that are caused by burns and similar wounds are as follows: 

  1. Restriction of mobility 
  2. Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring 
  3. Loss of sensation in the affected area 

The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy. 

Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment 

Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem. 

  1. Skin Grafting: In this procedure, partial layer of skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. This is called as split-thickness graft
  2. Skin Flap: In this method of reconstruction, entire dermis & subcutaneous tissue are used with its own blood supply. Skin flaps are occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction. 
  3. Microsurgery: This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching amputated body parts like fingers, hand, foot, leg , scalp ,etc treating paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts, etc. 
  4. Tissue Expansion: This method is used to induce growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin stretch & expand. This excess generated skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area. 
  5. Free Flap Procedure: This microsurgery procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle along with blood vessels from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. This is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the face & neck. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
3624 people found this helpful

Sir I am 23 years old. I think I am addicted to masturbation, is this any problem to my sexual life. And how can I get rid of this.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Masturbation is a normal way of relieving sexual tension. 2.It is, not harmful if done in moderation, preferably 1-2 times a week. 3.Excess indulgence may cause physical problem like weakness, tiredness, loss of memory, lack of energy, lack of concentration, loss of facial glow and sexual problem like erectile dysfunction,premature ejaculation,testicular pain, decrease sperm count.etc 4.Consult sexologist for further advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an stomach pain whenever I run but if I have normally sit there is no pain.

M.D homeopathy,MD - Homeopathy, M.Sc - Psychology
Homeopath, Salem
Take plenty of water and also avoid spicy foods your pain is like of ulcerative pain. Took homeo medicine phosphorous 30 weekly twice in early morning it will subsided don't worry. Send reply after taking medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am 25 years old my problem is stomach pain is came. So what is problem and my mouth is bitter what is problem in my stomach. Please suggest me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Please answer the following questions so that I could prescribe you the most effective homoeopathic medicines accordingly- 1.Since when are you feeling pain in stomach and when during the day/night these pains increases/decreases. 2.Any relation of pain with eating like increases/decreases after eating anything 3.How is your diet.Do you have habit of eating junk and fried food 4.Any burning in chest /stomach along with pain,any gas/belching problem 5.How are your stools whether loose /hard or constipated and how many times during the day do you pass it and have you a sensation after passing stool as if not finished yet. 6.Any relation of stomach pain with stools. 7.Do you experience gas/bloating sensation in stomach 8.Any particular food you think doesnot suits you.or aggravates your problem. Please answer the above questions so that I can understand your problem in the most efficient way to give you medicine accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex with my girlfriend and she took unwanted 72 within 20 hours, we had sex again after 24 hours of taking the contraceptive pill, so my question is that should she need to take another pill or the unwanted 72 given after the first intercourse is sufficient?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Basically the drug is a high dose hormone which delays ovulation by a couple of days. So it may be effective for 2 days at most. It is safer to repeat it. But this cannot be continued indefinitely. It will cause irregular bleeding or can delay the next cycle. If taken early in the cycle within the first 10-12 days, it is most protective. If taken around 14-16th day, it may not stop an imminent ovulation. After 20th day, it may not be necessary as the egg has already burst and dried up. But all this is subject to much chronological variation, as the cycle days alter frequently from month to month. To answer your question, if she is at mid cycle or before she needs to repeat it. If she is beyond 20th day, the choice is yours since it may have no effect, rather it can cause period problems.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my penis operation was done when I was of 10 years old. Because of that my penis size is not increased. That is only having 4.5 inch size after getting excited so please tell me any solution that I can increase the size of that, now I am 23 years old.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PG Dip Panchakarma, PG Dip Ksharsutra for piles,pilonidal sinus and fistula management , Post Graduate Diploma In Hospital Administration (PGDHA), Certificate in Diabetes update
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
thanks for expecting healthier fitness solutions with Ayurveda, its unfortunate all it demands in person examination with last discharge card to get what it has been done.... any way its almost ur heart is responsible to pump ur penis to get size n shape... so consider to consult...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm having repeated spells of dizziness from the last 1 month. Also sometimes I feel my heartbeat becomes very fast or very slow without any external reason? Are these both related? What might be the cause? I am an asthma patient and use steroid medication.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Gurgaon
Are you taking Salbutamol if then tell me all other Medicines you are taking. It may be due to some medication or some deficiency.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have easneophelia allergy I cant smell dust on that time I feel irritation how I can recover from this.

General Physician, Faridabad
its allergic problem, no permanent cure, 1tab sinarest hs, steam inhalation. it will help. welcome for further help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years old, Height 5.8' I am having a 2 inch penis, while on erection it increases to 5 -6 inch length. I feel it is very smaller than usual. I need to clear the my about it's size. Please help.

General Physician, Mumbai
Don't concentrate on the size of the penis and what matters is how much time you maintain your erection during sexual activity.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my chest. During winter chest pain is more. What disease might happen with this. What are the diseases that could happen in future.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. For your age pain chest could be due to anxiety, stress, physical and mental strain, hyper acidity, muscular problem 2. Avoid stress and strain 3. Do regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight. 4. Control your diet. Avoid oily/spicy/fried and junk food, high calorie and cholesterol rich diet. Take small frequent meals (5-6 meals/day instead of three heavy meals. If you have hyper acidity take one tablet of pan 40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days 5. Do yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress. 6. Have sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily. 7. Avoid smoking, alcohol, excess tea/coffee, if you are having 8. Drink plenty of water and take rest 9. Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets per day at the time of chest pain 10. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain check your bp, take ecg and consult cardiologist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old recently I was diagnosed with tinnitus in my left ear although I had no hearing loss this was due to fluid build up in my ear after a week or so I got tinnitus in my right ear as well so got my audiometry done again but still everything normal and now I started experiencing eye floaters I met an ophthalmologist but she said everything is normal but I notice a lot of eye floaters every time I step out in daylight. All this is making me too depressed and I keep worrying about my health.

General Physician,
The tinnitus you had probably due to accumulation of pus or fluid in the middle ear due to perforation of tympanic membrane due to csom now it seems fluid has been drained out thats why you have no more tinnitus regarding the eye floaters with black spot may be due to retinal change but as you have already consulted the ophthalmologist and there is nothing wrong so you should not worry in necessarily. It will be alright.
2 people found this helpful

What is nerve disorder? Which diseases are related with nerve? Please describe me in details. I have many diseases all together. And I am totally confused that it may relate with my nerve. So, please help me out. I am 25. I had been suffering frequent urination since teenage (15-16 times a day). I left it untreated for a long. Now I have some serious issues. For the past 3 months, I had severe abdominal pain. I am unable to go anywhere. All day long sitting on a chair. I can not walk, can not lean forward or bend because of pain in my whole intestines. I used to lead a very unhealthy lifestyle. Wake up 10 am, breakfast 11 am, eat junk, spicy, oily food, sleep late night. No physical activity, just video game in PC. I am addicted to porn. So, I jerk off thrice a day, 3 days in a week. I also have nightfall, early ejaculation, semen leakage, back pain, low vision etc. I drink 3 litre water daily. I hold my urine and latrine a lot because of place. A carefree life for the past 4 years. Now I have to pay the price. Doctors diagnosed that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome since 2 years because I had to go to potty twice before breakfast and 1 min after breakfast. My stool is of different in shape hard, jelly, liquid type. All my reports like ultrasound, x-ray, RBS, thyroid, BP, urine, stool is normal except a 4.9 mm right kidney stone. Does this paining? And I had a major issue with my urination in these 3 months at home. Because I have a strong urge to pee, but when I go to pee, it takes me 5-10 min to start. I have to force myself most of the time. Sometimes it gets stuck because of people. I am unable to pee in front of crowd. I need a lonely place where I pee easily. My flow is disturbed if anyone comes while I am peeing. I am shy because of my small penis. Suppose me and my friend go to pee. But my pee does not start in front of him. If he goes then it starts easily. Does all this relate with nerve? So, please help me.

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Unani Specialist, Gaya
lybrate-user. Our whole body is connected to nerves, our brain control our all sensory and motor activities. In your case my opinion is that you r not suffering from nervine disorders. Actually you r suffering form some type of OCP. Obsessive compulsive disorder. With digestive illness' pls send your complete your test reports. Thanx.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is bend with 10degree is this bend more with time. My age is 17 and half.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Little bit of bending to one side upto 25 degree is considered normal. So don't worry 2. if the bending is more and it is associated with painful erection, it is due to thickening of fibrous tissue on one side as in Peyronie's disease and may need surgery. may consult urologist for advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old and keep masturbation once in a day since from last four or five years and I just felt start backbone pain and knee pain I just want to know it is the result of this?

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
No it is not related to masturbtion. Masturbation is a very healthy form of sexual outlet, do not feel guilty about it. Nearly 99% of men and more than 60% of women masturbate. It starts from adolescence and goes on in some people even till death. The pleasure (orgasm) from masturbation is said to be unique from sexual intercourse. In men, most of the liquid contains only water and some fructose and hormones. Hence it does not drain your energy. Many equate masturbation/ seminal fluid loss to lack of energy, impotency and so on. Many quacks, religious heads and pseudo healers also propagate the idea that masturbation is a disorder/ and wrongful behavior and instill fear on the mind of innocent men and women (we can see posters in train and bus stand, offering help for this behavior). Consult a psychiatrist, if you have excessive masturbation guilt or compulsive masturbation. Compulsive masturbation is when a person continues with frequent masturbation neglecting his/ her other work like education, job or social obligations. In fact masturbation reduces the sexual tension and helps focus on task at hand better.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir good morning sir some time I had a very high level headache behind my forehead and just upper side of neck back of left ear please sir suggest what should I do.

Homeopath, Thrissur
Headaches usually have multiple causes like opthalmic, ent, vascular, allergic etc. Merely relieving pain is not the aim of a ethical treatment. So go for a consultation and find the cause and opt for appropriate treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years old man, when l walk 100-200 m feel chest pain and my breathe was going slow. L feel uncomfortable and just sit down, after 5-10 min l feel comfort to walk. My bp is always 130/100.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi take ginger tea mixed with 2-3 crushed garlic cloves. Massaging the chest with warm sesame oil mixed with salt helps to loosen the phlegm deposited in the chest, especially, when followed with steam inhalation. Take shwas kuthar ras twice a day. Pranacharya asthamin capsule 1-1 twice a day. And pranacharya shwas vikarasav 2-2 tsf twice a day. 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take hot water steam.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed