Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Muzammil Shaikh
Submit a review for Dr. Muzammil ShaikhYour feedback matters!
It was 6 months before there was severe chest pain, Ct scan revealed Tuberculosis of lungs with pleural effusion in Right lower lobe. After 3 month of continuous treatment again there was pain in my chest and doctor said no need to Worry but after days there was swelling on left side of lung upper portion. Another ct scan showed. Necrosis and collection of cloudy white pus. As pus was removed and certain test were done. No Rifampicin resistance by gene expert. No afb isolated after 6 weeks. Doctor said no need to Worry take tb medicines it will be alright. But again after few days there was swelling in Right breast. Doctor says it is due to tb. Please help me out sir I am suffering from again again pus collection. Is it due to tb although I am taking my medicine. Everyday.Rcinex450. Combutol800,Pyrazinamide 1200. My rif resistance report is normal, afb culture says no afb isolated, is it CANCER or any other disease than tb? please help me out should I go any other test to confirm any other disease?
I am naru can you tell me why now days this cancer desiese is frequently increasing even in small ages .
Hi sir. How to find out oral cancer in early stage? How much cost for cancer checkup? I used to chewing gutka, so I want to go for oral cancer checkup. Please help me.
I'm unmarried milk like liquid tiny drops is coming from my breast I don't have pain when I touch the breast and move and not even my nipples but sometimes I feel uneasy in my breast.
What are the side effects and reasons of lung cancer in human body also tell me the precautions for the same?
I'm 27 year old mother if a nine month old baby girl from Bangalore. Baby has four teeth up and two teeth down, she almost bites me 3 of 5 times when breast feeding, it pains a lot and burns next time when fed. I'm afraid whether she will bite or feed, I tried in quiet room, properly latched her, but same us repeated. Please help me to solve this issue, when I reacted for it, she made a nursing strike for one day, which was more painful than that, please help me.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.