Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Muzammil ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am 27years old. L found a lump in my breast last July, and took medicines for 6months, then it subsided for 2 months. Now it has reappeared again. I did mammography. The result is same as 8months ago. What should I do now?
I am 34 years old last year I have operation tongue cancer and radiation also so what care I have to do?
6mahine se ENT doctar ki dawa kha raha hu sr problem badti ja rhi h kuch samaz nhi aa raha h ab to gala itna jada dukh raha h ki sahen nhi kar pa rha hu aisa lag raha h gale me koi fhoda h vindos copi me bhi kuch nhi aaya ab batao mai or kya karu cancer ki test kar sakta hu kya.
My father got prostate operation hole/turp on 14 Dec 16, and catheter removed on 20 Dec 16, after that he is getting urine with in half an hour to one hour, how many days it will take to cure this problem. Whether should he eat everything? In the night times if he takes less water than also he is going to urine for 5 times, he is 72 years old, pls suggest me what to do.
I am 40 years old man and is facing a problem of frequent urination. I am not diabetic. I just want to know the reason for frequent urination especially during stress or excitation. I think it is related to prostrate gland as in my teen age I have done one ultrasound and it says acute prostates. Please advise.
My wife age is 21 years and she is going to 5 months of her pregnancy. We got marriage in 30 May 2015.she told that there is some swelling on her left breast and one lumps is there, and some redness there. When she touch it, she feel little pain. Is there any problem. Please suggest doctor.
What are the symptoms of cancer and causes of cancer then what are the symptoms of flu? Then causes of flu.
The Pap Smear Test or the Pap Test is a screening test for cervical cancer. This test helps in detecting the possible growth and presence of precancerous as well as cancerous cells within the cervix - the opening of the uterus. This test was named after the doctor who discovered its use when it comes to detecting the signs of the early onset of this kind of cancer.
Let us find out more about the Pap Smear Test:
- Reasons: The main reason behind getting a Pap Smear Test done on a regular basis is to rule out any risk or sign of cervical cancer. Also, it can help in detecting the 40 sexually transmitted viruses that may be lurking around in your system. It is a fact that genital warts are born from the presence of the Human Papillomavirus or HPV which can be of 100 different types - out of which 40 lead to STDs. These STDs can be the start point of cervical cancer.
- HPV and the Pap Smear test: The Pap Smear Test may not be able to detect the exact kind of virus, but it can easily detect any cellular growth and changes that may be caused due to the virus. This helps in homing on to the risk or the beginning of cancer. In case this is detected, then the treatment can start before the problem becomes too difficult to manage.
- Candidates: The perfect candidates for the Pap Smear Test include women who have crossed the age of 21 years or above. Also, women who have a weak immune system due to the presence of the HIV virus also need to get this test done regularly as they are prone to risk of contracting cancer and infections, more than others. Once a woman over 30 years of age has had three normal Pap Smear readings in a row, she can ask her doctor to schedule her for a Pap Smear Test once in five years.
- Preparation: To begin with, you must ensure that you are not menstruating on the day of the test, in which case it will have to be rescheduled. Avoid having sex at least a few nights before the test as well.
- Procedure: The procedure for the test is pretty quick, but a little uncomfortable. The doctor will ask you to lie down before putting your legs up in stirrups and then insert a speculum into the vagina so as to extract sample cells for testing. The scraping action may cause mild pain later.
Get in touch with your doctor about getting regular Pap Smears to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer.
Hello sir, I have cancer (esopegal ). Its spreads total body like stomach, colon, rectum, entire body. Doctors said too late. . I have just 23.
I am 55 years and urine problem having little bit prostate since 1 year. Taking tab urimex now need to consult urologist.
What is the main reason for bleeding in motion? This is not frequently but I got it last year twice and after one year in this summer again one time bleeding in motion. Before Bleeding even in last year I ate spicy food like biryani. When I searched for this in Google its saying it may lead to cancer. So kindly let me know what's happening to me!
Is lungs cancer and blood cancer communicable? Are they transform when food and water is shared with cancerous patient.
I am suffering from prostrates since 4 years nd I take medical supervision bt all medicines I tke gve me some relief nt full. Bt nw wn I go bathroom fr doing urine it take more thn30 mnts to come out nd I thnk some urine is inside on my bladder. Have some gud medicine which relax me from this problem.
Sometime I have severe pain in my breast There may be 2 or 3 lump but I do not know what to do it? I discussed with one of the doctor he said that we have to take out that lump through h minor operation. I am not sure that operation will rectify this lump prblm for always. Please I want your advice help me.
Hii I am 27 years old suffering with genital cancer 3rd stage all tomy. Done surgically. After more therapy. Again attract of metastasis in body start what can I do.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of Indian medicine wherein it is believed that when there is an imbalance in one of the three doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), diseases start to occur. The three doshas represent three physiological states of human beings. Here are some well-known Ayurvedic herbs which are known to cure various cancers such as colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen (a natural stress reliever), the reason why it is used to treat many diseases. Ashwagandha is able to inhibit the growth of tumorous cells and even slows down the growth of cancerous cells.
- Garlic: Garlic is a very powerful herb in treating cancer and it has been in use since ages now. Raw garlic, garlic juice and even soups made of garlic have all been used to treat cancer in people of all ages. In addition to colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system, garlic can even cure brain cancer without harming the brain's good cells. This is also another medication which can be used with a large variety of illnesses.
- Celandine: Celandine is a type of a poppy seed. It is known to treat colon cancer well as well as many other diseases due to the fact that it boosts the immune system. Asthma and atherosclerosis are some of the other diseases treated by this herb.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is one of the best herbs in the world when it comes to treating various cancers. The circumins present in turmeric make the cancer cells destroy themselves.
- Green tea: Green tea is yet another healing remedy for various diseases. It has been said that green tea does not only have the ability to stop cancerous cells from growing, but it can also kill the cancerous cells without harming your body greatly. Green tea also helps in curing brain tumors completely.