Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mustaqeem AhmadYour feedback matters!
I'm 16 years old my height is about 160cms and weight is 42kg my hairs are getting white what should I do?
He is suffering from obesity problem. Age is 60. Weight 80kg. He has no serious problem. please help.
I have very less weight, 51 kg only, my age is 23 years, I want to gain my weight, what should I do ?
Hello doctor, I am naveen, 21 years old male, I have an problem of I am very weak means less weight like 50 Kgs ,now my question is how to increase my weight in less time pls give answer briefly. Thanking you.
Few months ago I was using shampoo but there grow little pimples and after that I had dandruff. I stopped using shampoo and used only soap this also affected me cause I am suffering from hair loss.
I have under gone by pass surgery. I am a diabetic and asthmatic. Cabg done four months back. diabetes 30 years. Asthmatic 40 year's back .now my age is 64 year's. Suggest. Me The medication. Now I am on humininssulin 30/70 15 unit's BD for asthma I take inhaler asthalin. For cardiac I take betaloc 25 BD. Lipikind plus. And diabetes galvusmet 50/500.
I am 38 years female. I am getting pain always in upper stomach. I did all scans but it is normal. Why I am getting this. Bez of gastric.
My friend has got more than usual hair growth in stomach area, breast & back area which normally we dont have it. And also in lower back area too she has thick hair. What can be cause for it?
56 years old male. Regular in morning walks vegetarian. Since 2_3 months uric acid is 7.9 _ 8.1. Has small knots in feet under joints. Started having pain in knee joints. Having pain in feet. While running no problems. Advice medicine, exercises and food habits to be followed please.
Sir girlfriend ke period chal rahe the or maine tab hii sex kar Liya or mera viry uske under Nikal gya or maine usko i.p.l tablet de di to kuch hoga to nahi na sir Mai bhut tanstion Mai huu please meri help karoo.
What is ectopic pregnancy?
Ectopic pregnancy is also known as tubal pregnancy, is a complication wherein, the fertilised eggs attach themselves outside the uterus. In most cases, it causes severe internal bleeding and serious infections. It is a very serious condition that warrants prompt medical attention as soon as it is diagnosed. Mostly, in this type of pregnancy, the fertilised egg attaches itself to the fallopian tube inside the body; the reason why it is known as tubal pregnancy. In rare cases, the egg might attach itself to the cervix, ovary or parts of the abdomen.
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Salpingitis (inflammation and infection of one’s fallopian tubes)
- Rupture of the corpus luteum cyst (a kind of ovarian cyst)
- Urinary tract infection
- Severe abdominal pain
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the membrane that lines the abdomen cavity)
- Rupture in the fallopian tubes which can lead to fainting and excessive pain
- Pain on one side of the body
Treatment for ectopic pregnancy
This complication in pregnancy can be diagnosed by an ultrasound as the doctor sees the growth on the fallopian tube. A pregnancy test or a pelvic exam also helps in detecting ectopic pregnancy. If not treated on time, ectopic pregnancy can prove to be fatal.
Listed below are a few treatment options for ectopic pregnancy:
- A particular medication known as methotrexate is used to end an ectopic pregnancy.
- In some cases, one might need surgery to get rid of the pregnancy. In certain complicated cases, it might be necessary to remove the tube with the foetus. This kind of surgery which removes the foetus and the tube is calling salpingectomy. The surgeon usually makes a small incision near the navel and removes the tube using a laparoscope.
- Having an abortion due to this complication can be heartbreaking and emotionally distressing for the mother as it is just like an abortion where the entire tissue is removed from your fallopian tube. To get over the trauma of losing a baby, you could join pregnancy loss groups or avail help from a therapist.