Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mustaqeem AhmadYour feedback matters!
I have ligament rupture for last 2 months. Still not healed. Will ozone injection help. Its on right side of left leg at knee joint.
Hi, my mother is 50 years old she is feeling lots weakness in body her health is getting down day by day & her diet also very poor we got her blood test also in the report everything is fine I want to ask can we give her iron calcium tablets or tonics I would like to be happy if you will suggest something better.
I am 18 year old is it good to go for swimming to gain my height and is it good to go to gym to gain a good body.
I am 35 years old. I have very low urine flow and was diagnosed to have tight urine bladder neck through cystoscopy. I cannot hold much urine, in case I hold, it take longer time to urinate. Situation become worst when I am tensed. I have been suffering from this for last 15 years. Could you suggest me non-surgical way to cure my tight urine bladder neck problem in allopathy and homeopathy. If there are no option in non-surgical then please let me know possible surgery including details about side effect on urination and sex life.
I am 65 years old & 60 kg. Have been taking regularly PanD/ Esoga RD capsules early morning for last 5 yrs. If not taken on any day then food will come to mouth with burning sensation. Could you please advise how to get rid of the medicine and come out of this problem. No other disease except mild hyper tension for which taking tabs. Metpure xl 12.5 & Loram 2.5 daily. Thanks,
Hi I am 30 year old male, I get motions just as I woke up early in the morning and I can't tolerate not more than few minutes. I mean I have to rush as soon as possible. Can you please suggest me what might be the problem.
Sir, sometimes I often speak or mumur something while sleeping and this is from many years? Can you tell me how to stop it?
Hello doctor please help me. Since 2 years I am suffering from depression now I am on medication now. After waking up in the morning only I think too much negative thoughts can not go outside only sit in home only I am presently working in a bank but every time in the morning if I want to go outside I feel scary i don't know why please help me how to overcome this problem.
My mom are facing problem of kidney stone, diabetes and high BP problem please suggest some good diet.
Is your partner pestering you to lose weight? Is constant fatigue and weakness a common complaint of yours? If yes, then it is time to knock those extra pounds off. Besides raising your self-esteem up by a few notches, it will also keep you fitter and healthier. Ayurveda is an age-old system of medicine that is holistic, natural and free from side-effects, unlike conventional treatment methods. Here are some tips that you may employ to keep your waist slick:
- Eat Healthy: Eating healthy does not only mean avoiding junk food; it also includes picking the right kind of healthy foods. So eat a well-balanced diet comprising of a mix of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Include plenty of vegetables in your diet as they contain little calories and are filled with antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage. Stay away from junk food as they contain hidden sugar and fats that could wreak havoc on your waistline.
- Get Moving: If you think exercise could be the last thing, prepare a new list wherein exercise enjoys the utmost priority. You can start your day with a 20 minute jog which will not only keep the kilos off but also improve your mood. Aim for 30-40 minutes of light exercise every day to burn the extra calories. If you have a sedentary job, then take frequent breaks to move about.
- Limit Liquor Consumption: Excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks, such as beer takes a toll on your waistline. It contains empty calories that are easily converted into fats by the body. So if you are going drinking with your friends, remember not to drink like a fish.
- Combat Stress: Stress can add to your weight as it can induce binge eating in some people. Practice relaxation techniques, such as meditation to bring down stress levels. You can also practice simple breathing techniques (pranayama and other breathing asanas) to help you relax.
Types of Ayurvedic Massages For Losing Weight
Ayurveda is a vast field and there are several techniques that are followed for Ayurvedic massage. It helps to burn excess fat and removes cellulite from under the layers of the skin.
Udvartana - It is the most widely used technique for toning and weight loss. This technique involves the combination of certain prescribed herbal powders along with oil and it is applied to the body. This technique helps build body strength along with accelerating fat loss. The trademark of this massage technique involves some specific movements and each session is recommended to continue for a span of about 45 minutes every day for visible results.
Advantages of Udvartana:
- Improves complexion and makes the skin look fairer
- Helps to burn unwanted excess fat and breaks down cellulite
- You will see reduction in body odour
- If you get a general feeling of heaviness, then this massage technique is recommended for you
- Circulation in the skin is improved
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.