Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Musawwir SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
I am Pranav Joshi a 29 year old male I have pain in my stomach from last 7 days. I have used pain killers but I am not satisfied with it. I have done sonography but my reports are normal. Kindly suggest me what should I have to do?
We all have used them, or still use them - hygiene pads or whatever they are called, for our monthly periods. Even the one's made of'cotton' and are'breathable' are now soon an irritation down below. There are so many women nowadays suffering from LS, it makes one wonder whether the use of.
Hey. I have red eyes last three day. Give me suggestions for it. I have not got to doctor. please give me suggestions. Thank you.
I have a problem. When I going outside my house I feel sick and I feel uncomfortable please tell me the solution I will return my energy.
I hv so much anger if I do not like anything firstly I behave politely bt whn the person can not understand or can not improve himself I shout a lot. I think I hv to run away or kill myself. I do the same on small issues. Bt aftr a while I thought what I was doing and I feel so depress and mentally and physically tired. I do not want to loose temper bt helpless nobody believes me nothing in my control. please help. Any medicine any home remedy please suggest. I will be thankful.
I am 32 years working professional in pharmaceutical company. I am suffering from snoring due to sleep apnea. My both nostrils mostly in closing position. When one is open other closed. I want a surgery for snoring. Is it safe and how many days it will take to recover?
How to quit smoking? I have used nicotine chewing gum but it can't helps. I am addict for this from past 7 years and smoke 1 chigrate per day. Whenever I have alone or on the way my mind is pushing me to smoke? Please help me.
Hi sir I am 37 male I have hair fall and thin hair, my scalp is visible and lots of white hair, pls suggest how to stop this and to get regrowth of hair naturally.
I want to know that my periods have come always late around 35 days, I have hypothyroidism also. But my tsh level is now less then. 01. Please tell me the reason as early as possible.
Please suggest me some good shampoo for hair care as I want to grow healthy hair m suffering with extreme hairloss.
I am 26 year male,My problem is I am not able to sleep properly during night. I usually try to sleep late in the night but I don't get to sleep properly. There is something always running in my mind whether it is about money or work or about the family or the environment. I need some good solution to sleep. Thanks
Hello Sir, I met with an accident 5-6 years back and from that time there is a pain in my right hand at wrist joint. I can not hold heavy weights during my exercise and can't do such exercise which gives pressure on my wrist like Push-ups, Pull-ups etc. Please suggest me what to do as I consulted lots of doctors but still pain exits .Thanks in advance.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.