Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Murtuza ChatriwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir / maam I have been taking soft drinks a lot now a days and now some white colour substances are above my teeth. Can you help and say how to overcome it and make teeth strong?
How do you go about getting teeth whitening? What is teeth whitening? Who can perform teeth whitening? What happens during teeth whitening at the dentist? What about home kits and beauty salons for teeth whitening? What are the risks of home kits and salon teeth whitening? What questions should I ask the dentist before going ahead?
I have a toothache. And its deep now. But it doesnt pain. Does it will be injurious or it will not harm.?
My gum started bleeding at two places two months back. My doctor suggested to apply Rexidin-M Forte Gel twice a day to the affected area. After 3 days it became alright. Now again the same problem repeated at a different place. What should I do now.
I am suffering from halitosis since 7 years but I brush my teeth twice daily and use mouthwash From today 2 week ago I visit hospital and consult with throat doctor they diagnose that I am suffering from pharyngitis they prescribe me drugs for 1st week was rabeprazole, levocetirizine and a chlorhexidine mouthwash after a week I revisit they change betadine withouthwash after using again a week I hv still this problem of chronic bad breath pls help how to get rid to this.
I am a 40 years old female. Last night I was suffering from toothache after having a hard solid sweet. Today morning it swelled up. Its paining badly with a huge swelled up. Suggest me something for first Aid plz.
I have rct of my tooth 4 year ago. But now mild pain start in that tooth. Not continuously but when I chew something. I consult doc. He said that your rct is not done properly. So he advice me re RCT. What should I do. please guide me.
I oftenly get mouth ulcers ulcer basically comes trouble for 10 days by growing in size and heals in 10-12 days as I use orasep gel and vitamin capsules Meanwhile one ulcer is healed another ulcer at different place develops and continues Do I need to worry kindly tell me cause and solution.
I have teeth problem from my childhood there is bood in mouth when I wake in morning my teeth is irregular and when I take any antibiotic medicine it stop for some time also yellow teeth & smelling problem.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.