Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Murlidhar D. MahajanYour feedback matters!
Hi Since my milkytooth were off in some of my gums the teeth never grew there and now I am very embarresed due to my teeth please tell me what can I do to have new teeth.
What medicine should I use for my infant daughter (18 months) for treating cough. She is coughing severely during nights.
Hello sir. .i am from mumbai. My son is going to be 5 years in this may 2nd. I gave 4 doses of ipv at the age of 6 weeks, 10 weeks, 6 month and 18 th months. So my pediatrician advice me not to give a ipv booster at age of 5.my question is that should I give 5th dose ipv at 5 year or not??
Hello, Doctors. My baby is 1 year old. She is not holding the head and close the arms. She is not fold the hands. does She has neuro problem? Please guide me.
My daughter is 4 months and 1 week old. Still she did not get her head balance. When can I expect stiffness in her neck and back muscle?
From last 2 months we r trying for baby. Bt no result. 6 months ago I had an abortion dat we don't want baby at dat tym now we r trying for dat. Last night I was drunk (vine) is there any chances of carrying / pregnancy? Plzzz guide me something.
Benefits of Endoscopic Surgery
I’m Dr. Aparna Jain, Senior Consultant Obstetrics and Gynaecologist.
We are going to discuss about Endoscopic surgery or Laparoscopic surgery in gynaecology. It is basically a pinhole surgery in which doctors don’t open the abdomen. We just put two or three small scar at the abdomen, pet par do ya teen chote scar lagate hain jiske through we can do surgeries.
Various surgeries can be performed laparoscopically or endoscopically like removal of uterus, removal of fibroids from the uterus, removal of ovarian cyst, or ovary me jo gaanth hai uske removal ke lie kar sakte hain, or removal of cyst, any type of cyst like familial cyst or atopic pregnancy i.e, pregnancy inside the fallopian tube. It is outside the uterus and it a is very life threatening condition in which we can do laparoscopic surgery and take out the embryo.
Another issue which can be solved through laparoscopy is the case of infertility. Suppose Somebody, Who is not able to conceive. If there is some problem in the fallopian tube which can be opened by Laparoscope. Endometriosis is another very important problem which leads to infertility which can be corrected laparoscopically.
These are the various conditions which can be dealt with laparoscopy without opening the abdomen. What is the advantage? Why is laparoscopic surgery better rather than opening abdomen?
It is very very important to know about it because logo ke dimag me yeh myth hota hai ki abdomen open karenge toh complete surgery hogi aur laparoscopically agar surgery karenge to wo complete nahi hoga but it is not like that. If we are doing laparoscopic surgery we are having ten times magnification in comparison to a normal eye so it will give better vision, better insight to the disease which we will be able to handle better and the scope of recovery in laparoscopic surgery is much faster than open surgery.
There is not a single large scar on the abdomen. There are multiple, two, three or sometime four scar which is 1 cm or 0.5 cm scar at the abdomen which heal so well that post of pain is very very little after laparoscopic surgery. One is very early, one can ambulate very fast after laparoscopic surgery in comparison to open surgeries and post of addition formation. Sometime, after doing a surgery one landed up in another surgery then, after open surgery there is lot of addition formation inside so second surgery become very difficult but in laparoscopic surgery addition formation is very little so the second surgery becomes easier if somebody has laparoscopic surgery initially. Cosmetically, it is also very good because scars are very less, very little. It is almost an invisible scar in comparison to open surgery.
If you want to consult further, want to know more about laparoscopic surgery or you have any problem, for that you want to consult, you can consult us on Lybrate website.
What to feed a new born baby and what is the real working woman choice so that find real value of health and best figure.
My daughter's age is 3 and half years. She has constipation problem after every 2 or 3 days.What can i do?
Whatever I am eating is being vomited out and my eyes are turning yellow. Are these symptoms of jaundice,
I have a 8 month old female baby. She is having fever, running nose, nose block, Coughing since 4 days now. We have given medicines as prescribed by a doctor in our location. However, after giving medicines her temperature keeps on fluctuating, cold and cough remains the same. We don't know what to do now.
My three years old sick with a temperature of hundred degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids what should I do?
I have one kid he is 25 months old he was drinking only milk not eating food so please solve my problem.
I am having daughter who is 2.5 years old. She is having a very poor appetite. She doesn't eat anything. Her weight is is also low. Please suggest medicines for appetite increased and to grow her weight.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.