Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MuntajYour feedback matters!
My wife is 34 weeks pregnant. She feels 3 to 4 movements in a day. Sometimes she feels 2 movements of baby in a day. I m worring about that. Please tell me that its about to worry or not.My wife thought that our is sleeping 90 to 95% in a day. ?
Here are cause, symptoms , and treatments of Gestational Diabetes
Hello I’m Dr. Neeti Agarwal I’m senior endocrinologist at Indus Health and she is our dietitian Monica Roman.
Gestational diabetes is diabetes which develops during pregnancy. Who is likely to develop gestational diabetes? One who has a family history of diabetes in first-degree relatives, somebody who has had gestational diabetes in previous pregnancy, somebody who has a history of having giving birth to a large size baby or somebody who is obese.
Now why it is important? because of the problems associated with gestational diabetes in both mother and the child the mother is likely to develop hypertension also the mother is likely to have bleeding problems during the delivery. There is increased likelihood of developing suzerain sections and later post-delivery the mother is likely to develop diabetes. The child who was born there is likelihood of developing obesity and diabetes later in life, if the mother has gestational diabetes early in pregnancy . There is likelihood of developing structural abnormalities of the heart and the nervous system in the child so it is very important to diagnose and manage gestational diabetes by the diagnosis which is done by simple blood glucose testing which should be done.
Diet is very important and exercise as advised by the gynecologist is important medication there are very few medications that we can give during pregnancy so therefore our treatment mainly relies on insulin therapy therefore we focus on diet. So to talk about diet during pregnancy, I invite Monica ma’am. Hello friends there are some basic dos and don’ts which we have to keep in our mind. During the gestational diabetes take your meal on time take small and frequent meals eat whole fruit instead of fruit juices include high fiber foods in your diet. Do regular physical activities for 40-45 minutes for day. Choose food with low food with low glycemic index 24 bit low glycemic index. Cut down saturated fats like butter, ghee and cheese from your diet. Monitor your blood sugar levels daily and cut down sugary products and redid drinks.
So if you have gestational diabetes all you need to know or consult regarding gestational diabetes you can reach us on Lybrate.
I am 20 years female n had sex two times at an interval of 4-5 months Got urinary infection both the time What should I do? Is it normal as it was my first n the second time that I did it.
Hi Can I take cloud 50 mg for 5 days to get twins pregnancy. I'm from hyderabad me lucky kindly help me.
Meri sadi ko 20 din huye h jab mai sex karta hun to meri wife ko bahut pain hota h jisse mai sex nahi kar pata hun 20 din ke baad bhi wife ko pain hota h. Sex karne ka unka man rahta h lekin pain ke wajah se sex nahi ho pata h.
Hi My period is always on time never it has com late till now. This time I have took ipill couple of days before my period (around 3-5days before) after 11 hrs of sex Will it delay my period? Does these ipill works effectively?
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.
Hie. Recently me and my girlfriend had some sort of sex I didn't put my part into her part but just I rubbed. Does she could present I didn't split my orgasm on her part also. How do we know that she is pregnant or not. It's been a week since this happen. Please help with my question. When we have to use pregnancy test machine.
We newly married couple We want twins, please tell me to whom we have to consult. Identical.please give me best suggestion.
My wife is suffering from abdominal pain and red discharge for 4 years. She suffers from pain before period and mild time of period. I married with her in 2015. When she takes antibiotic ,she gets less relief from pain. Is this symptom of endometriosis. I am fed up. I have lost hope from visiting to this doctor to that doctor. Whether it is curable or not, please suggest me .I shall be much obliged to you through out my life.
A marriage can go stale due to several reasons. If you blindly believe in the maxim, "marriages are made in heaven" you are still living inside a bubble. The gamut of difficulties faced in making a marriage work can leave newlyweds in complete awe. A marriage doesn't tiptoe on a tightrope between success and failure; it is more of a road taken towards happiness.
If your marriage doesn't fill you with contentment or you can sense the lack of bliss in your partner there are reasons to worry. Apart from the regular tiffs and grave contradictions a married couple could also bicker or part ways due to the non consummation of their marriage. At times only one person has to experience the toll of little sexual intimacy while at other times, both individuals suffer from its absence.
A newly wed couple fails to have sex for 3 main reasons:
- Male Issues: Erectile dysfunction (failure to get or maintain erection) and very early ejaculation before vaginally insertion.
- Female Issues: Either tight hymen or severe fear of pain & bleeding
- Position Difficulties: Surprisingly, many couples find it difficult to take proper position for sex as many do not have proper orientation of each other's body too.
Probable reasons behind non consummation of a marriage:
- Extreme exhaustion: Being very tired or exhausted can make you sexually inactive. One might be stressed due to work pressure. You or your partner could be tired of balancing professional and personal life. All these factors could lead to non consummation of marriage.
- Real or apparent rejection: In many cases only one person makes efforts to consummate the marriage. The partner may not directly decline your advances, but might not show much passion. This kind of passive response makes the other person feel rejected. You tend to avoid communication of such feelings and that complicates your situation. Along with lack of intercourse there arises a lack of love as well.
- Any kind of substance abuse: Addiction can deter you from performing in bed. Alcohol or drug abuse can reduce your sexual capabilities. There is also a range of medications leading to erectile dysfunction or vaginal dryness as a side effect. Having a physical inadequacy can make you recede from the idea of consummation.
- Lack of emotional attachment: Two people might have gotten married under societal or familial pressure. They may not feel love for each other or might not have anything in common to strike a chord of friendship. Lack of emotional attachment can prohibit the consummation of your marriage.
- Sexual trauma: A person might have experienced instances of sexual abuse in childhood or at some point of time in life. Such instances scar them forever; the scars could be deep enough to come in the way of intercourse after marriage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
Hi sir/ madam Im very much in tension On March 7 I got terminated with 5 month baby for some abnormality and we undergone torch panel test it was normal and biopsy of baby was also normal after termination 2 weeks it was bleeding and on April 7 we had unprotected sex on April 11 I got my periods before pregnancy also I was getting my period on 11 only so April 11 I got periods first 2 days it was very light bleeding like spotting and yesterday my third day it was like heavy like not 2 pads for hour but it was heavy than b4 even today it is my 4 th day even today it s bleeding like heavy than before is it normal or what. B4 pregnancy my periods was 1 St day I was bleeding light 2 nd day no 3 Rd heavy on 4 no bleeding 5 bleeding it was 30 day cycle. I'm very much worried. please help me out. From when I can try for pregnancy. One or the other tension for me.
I want to be pregnant soon. Last year I got t married. M 35 n husband is 39. When should n in what position should we go for contact. So that it can help us to conceive.
Meri shadi 2 year hogaye magar mujhe baby nahi hota maine dawa bhi start ki usse bhi nhi ho rha hai.
My weight is 69 kg my height is 5.3 my now my weight is stuck. I having a pcod problem pls suggest me diet chart. Regards.
I have regular bleeding from many days and doctor says take menoreg syrup n gynar cvp does it helps?
My wife feels to hav sex and she is 7 months pregnant. Is there any massive problem if we take preventive measures to hav sex.
A beautiful smile plays a very vital role in enhancing the overall beauty of face. Rotated, stained and maL-placed tooth can cause major aesthetic/cosmetic and psychological problems in teenage and young adults. Mid-line teeth gap, rotated teeth, crowded teeth, stained teeth, broken tooth edges and wearing tooth edges are the most common cosmetic problems that our patients report to us. Dynamic advancements in the field of dentistry has come across with the solution of majority of cosmetic problems.
Here we discuss the various options available for improving smile:
1. Veneers: They are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic glued to the front of your teeth. For teeth that are severely discoloured, chipped or misshapen and gaps between the teeth, veneers create a durable and pleasing smile. A veneer is made to match the colour and shape of your tooth. Not everyone is a candidate for professional teeth whitening. Bleaching is not recommended if you have tooth colored fillings, crowns, caps or bonding in your front teeth. There are two types of veneers:
a. Porcelain (indirect) veneers, which must first be created to fit your teeth in a dental laboratory and require two visits to the dentist. Porcelain veneers are generally stronger, while composite veneers are less expensive. With porcelain veneers, the dentist takes an impression of the tooth and sends it to the dental lab for fabrication of the veneer, usually after the front of the tooth has been reduced.
b. Composite (direct) veneers, which are bonded to your tooth enamel in a single visit. With either method, the tooth is prepared for bonding by roughening the front surface with mild etching solution. The veneer can then be bonded to your tooth using a dental bonding cement.
2. Bonding: It uses composite resin to restore chipped or broken teeth, fill in gaps and reshape or recolor your smile. After applying a very mild etching solution that slightly roughens the surface of your teeth and permits the bonding material to adhere, your dentist applies the resin and sculpts, colours and shapes it to provide a pleasing result. A high-intensity light hardens the material, which is then finely polished. Bonding agents are used in treatment of midline gap closures, fractured tooth restoration, wearing teeth edges.
3. Whitening: Some people are born with teeth that are more yellow than others. Others have teeth that yellow with age. Your natural tooth colour can also be affected by many factors. Surface stains (called extrinsic stains by dentists) and discolouration can be caused by:
a. Tobacco (whether smoked or chewed)
b. Drinking tea, coffee, or red wine
c. Eating highly pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
d. Accumulation of tartar deposits, which result from plaque that has hardened
e. Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline during the time when teeth are forming
f. Yellowing or greying of the teeth as part of the aging process
g. Trauma to the teeth that may result in the death of the tooth's nerve, giving the tooth a brown, grey or black colour.
Whitening/Bleaching is a simple procedure where whitening agents are applied over the tooth surface in order to chemically change the colour of tooth. It can either be a single visit clinical procedure or multiple application home procedure under the guidance of your dentist.
Will my newly whitened teeth stain?
Any tooth can stain, including the veneers and bonds mentioned above. To help prevent stains from coming back, avoid smoking, coffee, tea, red wine and heavily coloured foods. And brush your teeth twice a day with a whitening toothpaste. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.