Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Munawwar ParkarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 18 years male. And from a week I feel difficulty in passing stools properly. I. E. Very less stool as compared to my previous ones. Do I need to worry please suggest me.
Dr. , mere pet mein halka dard rahta hai aur ye pareshani 3 mah se hai maine iske liye kafi dawai aur peene ki dawain bhi use ki but not result. Main preshan hau please mujhe koi upchar batade.
I have participated in sex with my girl friend without condom. Unfortunately we got broke up due to family issues. Now my parents is searching for bride for me. My question is can I participate in sex with upcoming wife without any precautions. Pls advise.
I suffer from stomach problems and feel depressed tired all the day. Also due to my bmi I fell stressed should I take anti depressants.
I use to masturbate every day, I am 21 years old, is it harmful for health? Is there any side effect of these?
I am facing very weird situation now. I am getting frequent urination. It is becoming worst whenever I sit in some meeting in officer. I am facing urine related anxiety. It is disturbing my mental situation. Feeling like low. Leaving meeting twice in one hour and urination is also happening. Please suggestions. Do I need check doctor or it is mental thinking.
My age -26 year I am married person & my problem is sex for my wife sex time only 2 minute I end can this problem be rectified I am not satisfied for my married life problem any time sex only 1 time sex activate next time not hot my body this is my men problem please help me Dr. sir please my request.
My 4 year daughter speak s only a few words or small line. She was forstrap delivered by Dr. So she got brain nerves pinch. She got conversion when she was 1.5 month. What should I do?
Is it possible to transplant pancreas, or any permanent solution of diabetes by any means I.E stem cell transplant etc.?
I'm suffering four cold attack full chest pain so many cough split every time give me best medicine.
I am a 26 year old boy. I think I am suffering from premature ejaculation disease. I usually have sex with my girlfriend once in every 15 days. But when I do, I do it for 3-4 times in a day. At first time, I end up within 30 seconds. At second, I end up wid in 45 seconds. At 3 rd and 4 th time I drag it to like 1.5 to 2 minutes. Please suggest a way out.
The sticky liquid is continuously coming out from my penis so which medicine can I take or which doctor help me urologist or sexologist?
Nail fungus is a very common problem. Symptoms include inflammation, swelling, yellowing, thickening or crumbling of the nail. It is usually not painful, unless the infection spreads. If left untreated, nail fungus can cause cracking, splitting and even complete loss of the nail. The good news is that nail fungus is curable and can be treated very easily. There are many specialized treatments required for bringing quickest recovery. Most people think that medications are the only solution in this regard, but this is not true as there are many therapies that are needed along with medicines so that speed of recovery can be boosted to a great extent.
Treatments for fungal nail infections:
- Antifungal medications: Nails are first tested thoroughly in order to get the confirmation about nail fungus. Both growth and reproduction of fungal cells are prevented by consuming these medications. Some of these medicines are used for topical or external application while others are taken orally. Some of the physicians suggest continuing, both types of medicines simultaneously for getting more powerful effects and quick recovery. However, there are a few probable side-effects that occur while taking these medicines and these include loss in taste, rashes, diarrhoea, itching, headache and others.
- Using antifungal nail-paint: Nowadays, you can use antifungal nail-paints so that the deepest layer of the nail can be well treated and infected parts can be healed quickly. But you have to continue the usage for a few months, or else, you will not be able to get the desirable results.
- Laser treatment: This treatment is one of the most powerful ones and can treat your infected nail with greater speed and accuracy. Light energy in high doses is used for treating nail infection in this case. The above treatments are really quite helpful, and you can choose any of them as per your necessity, preference and affordability.
Things you can do at home:
- Keep your hands and feet clean and dry
- Wear well fitting shoes made of natural materials and clean cotton socks, these will allow your feet to "breathe"
- Clip your nails to keep them short, use a separate pair of clippers or scissors for the infected nail
- Don't share towels and socks with other people, and ensure your towels are washed regularly
- Don't walk around barefoot in public pools, showers, and locker rooms, special shower shoes are available to protect your feet
- Consider replacing old footwear as it could be the source of the infection
- Treat athlete's foot as soon as possible to avoid the infection spreading to your nails