Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
1. Recently I got checked and found prediabetes suggest me2. I am suffering form under garment fungi some times ringworm, I used Dh Derm cream, Folcon tab subdised and again repeated pls help me.
Hello Doctors, 3-month ego I had some problem in my inside ear skin, that time I have contacted a doctor and he gave me OTOPAX-O, RABLI-D, AQDUXIM- 200DT, and ORTHODOL-PLUS medicines, and after some days later my ear was fine, I have no problem. After 3 months later, now I can feel that pain in my Parotideo-masseteric fascia side near the ear, and If I touch my that side then only I can feel a small pain and If I touch there then I can feel small like a tumor I can feel. I am not sure this is a tumor or not. Please advise me what should I do?
Last year three times I suffered from Gout. My uric acid was high to the tune of 13. I consulted some doctors and got treatment. Every time I suffered from Gout, I took Zyloric 100 mg three times a day for two weeks and got relief. Later on I changed my eating habits and started consuming Gluten free food. Now my uric acid is around 3. But for last few weeks though I am not on medication, nor my uric acid is high, joints of my fingers (palms as well as feet) ache on moving, more especially right and left hand thumb. Can anybody suggest good treatments consisting less of medicines ?
I have my eyes problem and cold problem so what I can do for this its vry irritating for me I have take very medicine but not work so please tell me which medicine I take for this.
Hi I'm 23years old and now a days I'm frequently getting itching on my both breast, around nipple area, I'm not understanding for what I'm getting itching near both nipple, can you please give correct suggestion sir/madam also had sex with my boyfriend, does this itching effect is related to my sex?
I am 60 years old and have hydrocele (right side swelling) which gives me problem to undergo free motion. Kindly help me. What medicines should I take to get it normal without surgery.
I am 38 year old. Surreing diabetics since 5 year pp is more then 300. What I should do for diet. And what kind of medicine I will take. please suggests me the diet.
Hi I work in night shift and unable sleep properly due to this sometimes I have headache and not feel fresh, I also feel my stomach heavy due to not proper washroom (fresh) unable to understand what should I do Please suggest what should I do.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.