Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mumtaz R. ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male and have backache for last 5 month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do not?
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 3 months. I consulted a doctor but there is no difference in my position. The x ray shows that the gap between the t10 and t11 (pardon if its wrong I dont remember the exact bone name) is reduced. The ache is exactly above the hips from where the backbone starts (the area of around 3 inches is in pain). What should I do? Please help me out here!
I have stomach pain. When I run it will be paining right side. I went to doctor and his scanned and x-ray also done. But the doctor told no problem. But again that problem will be repeating.
I am suffering from cold last few month I have take medicine but no cure after that I consult to ent he recognise me and give monocef 200 antibiotic for increased my tonsillitis.
I'm suffering from headache once in a day? I fear why? Everyone is saying you may got migraine disease?
Hello, I have alots of black spot n moles on face from my childhood and some little n light spot are occurred in last some months. I'm 25 year old unmarried girl. My skin is so sensitive and have acne prob too please let me know some natural treatment for it without a risk of side effect.
What are the causes of white patches on face? Can it be cure by eating vegetables or fruits. If yes, can you please name them.
I have twin daughters. They are now 19 months old. They don’t eat ANYTHING. Whatever we offer them they refuse to it ya muh se nikal deti h… They still wakes up at night, due to hunger. They drink only milk (buffalo milk) they have low iron level (21.3 and 19.4) and low hb level (10.3 and 10.2. Kindly help me what should I do.
I am taking hypothyroid medicine since last 2 years .now my dose is 37.5, now my all labels are in normal .tsh--2.9 t3--87, t4--7.2 ft3 --2.76 ,ft4--0.97, when my medicine will stop?
Hi doctor after masturbating my body starts to shiver too much where I even have to ly down on bed to stop it and this has began recently, is there something I should be worried about.
I have been suffering from teeth pain since a week their is a hole in my teeth n it is paining hardly it's bacteria. So pls help me out.
I am a 17 year old boy having lot of skin tanning. How do I get rid of it? Please given me homemade remedies so that I can cure my tan.
I smoke marijuana daily.. (2 bong/day) I'll be having Maxillofacial surgery this month 29 (june 29) Somebody told me that I need to quit smoking 48 hours before surgery, another one told me that I need to stop smoking marijuana 4 week before surgery.. But 4 week isn't left for me.. Coz june 29 is ma surgery day.. So pls tell me" when Do I need to quit smoking marijuana? I am here ready to take your advice..
A miscarriage, though heart wrenching, does not imply the end of the world. Unless the miscarriage is an outcome of a serious health complication, there is nothing to lose heart. In fact, many women have had successful pregnancies even after a miscarriage. Barring a few exceptions, a miscarriage during the first pregnancy reduces the chance of a miscarriage during subsequent pregnancies significantly. However, it is best to get your doubts and apprehensions cleared before you try to conceive again. An experienced gynaecologist can assist and guide you better throughout the process.
- A lot of couples wonder about the right time to conceive after a miscarriage. Do not rush into things. Miscarriage can drain out a couple physically, mentally and emotionally. Give your mind and body some time to cope with the loss. Your decision to embrace parenthood should not be influenced by any undue and baseless pressure. Patience and perseverance will make the subsequent pregnancies less stressful. To avoid complications in your next pregnancy, it is best to wait 6 months to 1 year after a miscarriage.
- Do not indulge in sexual intercourse immediately after a miscarriage. This might result in immense pain and vaginal infections. If you experience any discomfort, share it with your partner and the physician concerned. Getting pregnant immediately after a miscarriage will do both the mother and the foetus no good.
- In case of two or more miscarriages, getting to the underlying cause becomes very important. Medical conditions such as Diabetes, Thyroid problems (Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism), Obesity, Chromosomal aberrations or Infertility often interferes with pregnancy. With timely medical intervention, it is possible to have a healthy and safe pregnancy. To minimise the chances of a miscarriage, pregnant women are given Prenatal Vitamins (Folic Acid in particular).
- A pregnant lady should eat healthy and live healthy. The goodness of fruits and vegetables need no special mention. Regular consumption of fresh vegetables and fruits can do the mother and the developing foetus, a world of good. A healthy diet can lower the instances of a miscarriage greatly.
- Stress and anxiety are a big NO during pregnancy. Relax and try to be happy as much as possible. Go for small walks, read books, listen to music. Proper and sound sleep is extremely important. One can also indulge in light exercise. However, to be on a safer side, exercise under an expert supervision. If you have been to drinking and smoking, quit the unhealthy habits at the earliest.
A miscarriage should not push you into a state of depression. You can still have a normal pregnancy. Know your body well. Take the decision wisely only after a proper consultation with your physician.