Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mulchandani Pushpa HiranandYour feedback matters!
It is an acute skin allergy, usually seen in children, Neonates,which is caused by the lower immunity levels, Usage of some medications by mother when she was pregnant,due to some genetic factors also may lead t this condition. In Atopic dermatitis, usually skin becomes red, irritated, with severe itching, often wet in acute conditions, but Dry in sub acute or chronic conditions.Here, in this c/o, Rash, small eruptions, etc all mostly will occur in creases of neck, ankles,shoulders, groins,buttocks, etc. Babies usually will become more irritated, cry due to the inconvenience caused due to these all symptoms.
If neglected, it may lead to Eczema, where the problem will become more problematic.Children who suffered from A.Dermatitis in their childhood, have the chances of developing Bronchial Asthma & other allergies also.So better to take care for getting cure in initial conditions itself.
The precautions that should be taken for these babies are, avoiding Swimming, where more chlorine will be mixed in water;maintaining Hygiene, giving bath twice ,
Using gentle, mild soap, always keep the skin moist by application of any coconut oil, Olive oil or Moisturizer. Better not to use any Dettol type of liquids for cleaning purpose. As they already develop allergy to certain things, Observe carefully, the allergens from what they are getting irritated,so that those things can be avoided. Avoid the contact of Pets, Fur &using Mosquito repellent liquids, sprays.
See that food should contain Vitamin A, B,C, & Zinc elements in their food.Give plenty of water.Use brown rice, fresh Raw veg& fruits juices.
Homoeopathically, medicines like Graphitis, Hepar Sulph,Sepia,Sulphur, Nux.Vom,Psorinum,Mezerium,calc.Sulph,R.T, etc are helpful according to symptoms basis & mother?s health condition during her pregnancy, etc.
I have a stone in my lever so what should I do. Now because I'm getting hurt because of it. please tell me.
I a suffering from pancreatitis and now diagnosed with diabetes. What all I need to do keep both in control. Daily I feel low in confidence and tired.
Hello sir/madam, I have consulted you already. Now I have meet from another doctor and again checkup then found the stone size is 5mm in left side kidney in deep. So please guide me, either operation is needed for this size of stone or this can be removed by medicine. Please give me a proper advise. Thanks, Sushil Kumar.
I have PE problem. Can it be cured .age 45 yr. How long it take for complete cure. Is there any homeopathic medicine that can help delay ejaculation. I am not able to satisfy my partner.
My skin becoming black day to day don't now y I don't use any cream are powder on my face suggest me wat to do.
I have a skin problem ad have black in some area of my body that is very very bad for me what can I do?
I am a boy with weight 101 kg and having a big belly. But the most irritating is that my chest has enlarged due to which I face various problems. I have consulted many doctors and had a hormone test which had nothing to be different. So I wanted you to please check what can be the reasons behind it as my chest is big in comparison to my friends having more weight then me.
From last 4-5 years I am suffering skin allergy/infection problem, itching is very hectic in complete body morning and evening hrs itching is very severe, my colour get very dark face, neck,hand are fully black patches and too much itching. I have consulted so many Allopathy doctrosaas per them I am having sun allergy but I am not going outside during day time (I am sitting at office), Recently I had done my blood test everything is normal except colostorl level is on boarder, one Ayurveda Dr. told me I am suffering due to blood impurification. Also I am facing problem of hair baldness l no growth at all from 8-9 years. Kindly suggest and advice me for the solutions for my above problems sir I want to come out of all these problems please.
PTSD is a neurological disorder which affects individuals after experiencing severe traumatic situations. The individuals find it difficult to cope with such situations and often have flashbacks of those moments of trauma. Stress, as a result of the trauma wrecks the normal nervous functioning of the individuals. PTSD can have the following symptoms:
- Flashbacks of the traumatic event
- Nightmares, which are repetitive and severely distressing
- Images from the traumatic event intruding during the day
- Reminders of the event provoking distress
Avoidance or rumination:
- Those suffering from PTSD avoid being reminded of the trauma, such as people, situations or circumstances associated with the event. They try to suppress memories associated with the event.
- Many others ruminate excessively and prevent themselves from coming to terms with it.
Hyper arousal or emotional numbing:
- Hyper vigilance for threat
- Exaggerated sterile response
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sleep problems
- Difficulty experiencing emotion
- Emotional detachment from others
- Giving up activities which mattered before the trauma
- Amnesia for salient aspects of the trauma
How to manage PTSD?
The following tips will help to come to terms with your traumatic episode and ease stress:
- If symptoms are mild, then observing the patient is preferred
- If symptoms are chronic, then trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) proves to be beneficial
- Alternative treatments include eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Comorbid symptoms such as depression, general anxiety and alcohol or substance abuse are secondary to PTSD. PTSD should be treated first and then the associated symptoms should be addressed.
- Mindfulness meditation (not a treatment option) helps in recognizing cognitive dissonances and affected thought patterns and aids in recognizing and overcoming their influence.
I am suffering from fever from last 3 days, in blood my wbc is 3400. May I know what causes this count less. Thanks in advance.
I m 20 Year old but my penis size is smal, I m not comfort. I want to increase it but no idea can you help me.
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection