Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I have pimples on my shoulder and back. I want permanent solution for this. Sometimes it grows and after someday it hides. So please ask me any solution.
I am a 21 year old girl and I have acne problem. It generally appears on whole my face when my periods is overdue by some days. Is there any solution for it from which I get my periods regularly and I can avoid pimples?
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do? Can you please help me in this?
I am losing hair very frequently. Not using any shampoo. Oil. Etc etc then also. Its not getting stopped. Firstly there was no issues with my hair. But now its falling very fast. I think I would get bald head.
Hey I have medium brown skin color but mom have light skin color I also want light and fair skin color fair glow like my mom can I get please help!
Actually the problem is in my face I have lot of rashes and dark spot which irritated me a lot. May I know the problem?
My chid 2.5 years old. N she has white spot in her stomach area .we use melbild abt 5 months. But no changes found. please suggest me.
I am 24 y.O male. I have issue with my chest, my chest is heavy like females. It started since my teen age. Maybe hormones issue or something. I am saying hormones because my body grown very fast since teen age. Even my beard came in age of 13. Issue I feels in my body is just with my chest, hairs are OK to me, no big deal in it.
Hi, I am 21 years old and I want to say that I have hair fall problem. 40 to 50 hairs falls during a day and I have also dandruff problem so please tell me whats the solution of that.
I lost my forehead hairs two years ago, is it possible to regrowth my forehead hair by natural way without medicine's, if I shave my hairs on head will my forehead hairs grow back.
Aesthetic medicine is a developing branch of medicine and scientific research. The objective is to cosmetically enhance an individual's physical appearance with nominally invasive procedures. It is a modern field and is not just restricted to plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Most medical specialists can offer services in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The major types of procedures and techniques are:
1. Surgical techniques
- Liposuction: This is a surgical cosmetic technique, which is used to remove fat from certain areas of the body to re-shape the body and reduce weight.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a surgical procedure, which is done to restore the healthy and youthful features of the skin by injecting dermal fillers (soft tissue) into the hollow or sagging parts of the face or neck.
- Radiofrequency ablation: In this medical procedure, a radio wave produces electric current and eliminates the diseased or non-functional tissues. The technique has applications outside aesthetic medicine too, such as treating tumors, chronic pain, heart problems, etc.
- Hair transplant: Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are surgically removed from a donor site and implanted on the recipient side to cover up bald spots. The hair follicles are taken from the patient and so, the grafted hair continues its natural growth after surgery.
2. Non-Surgical techniques
- Radio frequency skin tightening: This is a non-surgical alternative to facelifts and it produces the connective tissues (collagen and elastin) in order to remodel the tissues and tighten the skin of the face and the neck.
- Chemical peel: A chemical peel is a type of skin treatment, which is used to smoothen and improve the texture of skin. It is especially done for the facial skin to remove lines, folds and wrinkles. The procedure causes the dead skin cells to peel off and the new skin that appears is more even and youthful.
- Non-surgical liposuction: This procedure is done using laser energy and ultrasound and the subcutaneous fat cells are eliminated. There is no suction, incision or injection involved.These techniques are of lower risk as compared to surgical weight loss procedures.
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) procedure involves a spectrum of wavelengths (similar to those of a light bulb), which are targeted at the skin and some of the wavelengths can remove body hair. Laser hair removal is slightly more effective than IPL because it involves a focused beam of light in one specific wavelength, which targets the hair follicles of your skin.