Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Mukhesh

Orthopedist, Mumbai

500 at clinic
Dr. Mukhesh Orthopedist, Mumbai
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Mukhesh
Dr. Mukhesh is a renowned Orthopedist in Andheri East, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Mukhesh personally at Jeevan Prakash Nursing Home in Andheri East, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Mukhesh on

Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jeevan Prakash Nursing Home

Shop No 3, Bhavani Nagar, Marol Maroshi Rd, Andheri East. Landmark:7th Hill Hospital & Near Union Bank, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Mukhesh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am suffering right hand shoulder pain for 3 months I take medicine but I am not cure the shoulder pain heavily please help me.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me x rays of your shoulder. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Do hot fomentation any way take ibuprofen 200mg od & sos x 5days you will need other supportive medicines also. Do neck & shoulder exercises it may have to be further investigated make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. Do ask for detailed treatment plan. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 59 years old male having no other problem (Sugar, High BP etc) except backache since a year. I have used pain relief Balm, Ointments and got temporary relief for couple of days but the problem still prevails. Pl. Guide for some permanent / long term relief. Thanks.

Homeopath, Chennai
Dear lybrate user for permanent cure you can go for constitutional homoeopathic treatment since it acts directly over the cause there are no chances of recurrence also you do not need to take medicine daily or for life long just single dose of best selected medicine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel slight uncomfortable in my leg just uper portion of ankle. I doubt some muscle spasm like that

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain at lower leg region just above ankle can be due to many reasons like involvement of tendons, nerves, vascular and some times stress fractures. If there is no associated swelling, redness, inflammation of skin, then my advise for you: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre match warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance. - I suggest you to get some blood tests: - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a back pain. Due to long journey in a car. I was travelled 16 hrs continuously. Please help me to cure this.

MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Surat
Do hot fomentation (if you are not diabetic). Take adequate rest and muscle relaxant medicine. If not cured then consult orthopaedic surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello experts, Heavy pain on top of my foot, I got this pain two weeks back no specific reason, applied Dynapar on my foot and got relieved. From yesterday onwards, I am getting the same pain in my foot. Don't know the reason. Please advise me. Thank you.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
- It could be degenerative arthritis to confirm go for foot x ray - excessive stretching of your calf muscles result in swelling on upper part of foot. Kindly relax your muscles by dipping on hot water. - check for vit d, b12, uric acid level take vit supplements, good quality shoes while walking consult physiotherapist to know knee and foot strengthening exercises which you can do daily to avoid swelling.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Mother Is Facing Great Problem Due To Knee Pain In Both Since Last Five Years. She is 78 Years Old & 75 kg Weight With 4'11" Height. What Do You Suggest To Get Rid Of Pain ?

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
according age arthritis OA is there so tk physiotherapy treatment for get rid this pain and gentle exercise
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir I have back pain from last 2 year whow can we remove the pain please segues me.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB (Orthopedics)
Orthopedist, Mumbai
Kindly elaborate on the problem. Do you have it more in mornings or evening? any associated fever /eight loss? any history of trauma/fall? avoid bending forwards and lifting heavy wweight, take hot water fomentation 3-4 times a day and maintain an upright posture while sitting/standing. If this oesnt help we might need to do an xray and mri of your back if required. For details, kindly consult. Hope it helps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a back pain from last 3 days. Actually I am a software engineer so I worked whole day with my laptop. Pls help me.

Ayurveda, Ambala
Dear you can follow these methods for relief from backache (back pain): * first correct your sitting posture. Do not bend your lower back. You can use lumber belt for support. * do regular back strength exercises. Move your clockwise and anticlock wise. * do not sleep on very soft bed, sleep on slight hard cotton mattress gentle massage with lukewarm mustard oil of your waist area will also give you relief. * surya namaskar is only exercise which you need to do. * in diet vegetable protein of cereal, b complex supplements and half teaspoon of haldi in a cup of milk for seven days will give you enough relief. *do not lift any heavy weight with bending your back. You can lift, with bending your knees.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected sir, I am 35 years old, and I have pain problem in back and in knees. And one more thing is that I when I come from outstation then there is big pain in my head and then vomiting and after some time I get relief from my head pain if more then I go to doctor then they give me injection and I get relief, they tell me this is due to food those I have eat out of station. So please give me some solution. Thanks.

Hi, for back acke and knee pain you can take tab muscalt forte 2-0-2, tab kanchnar gugglu 2-0-2 and for you stomach upset yes definitely you r traveling and outside food you can take madiphala rasayam 2tsp-0-2tsp before food you can consult me further if the need be.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting frequent pain in my shoulder when I lift weights. What could be the reason?

Master Of Physiotheraphy
Physiotherapist, Ghaziabad
May be you lift heavy weight then your shoulder can lift. Increase your weight gradually with variety of exercises. Do exercises with medium weight followed by hold them for few min. In which muscle is loaded. Then increase your weight.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 38 year old my 2 ivf cycle fail and going for 3rd cycle with egg donor but during follicular study I come to know that I am having multiple cervical nabothian cyst seen should I must discontinue this cycle or there is some medicine for nabothian cyst or if continue with cycle no problem for pregnancy please advise.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Nabothian cysts usually do not cause problems in conceiving. Usually they disappear on their own. They can be opened and drained if they are large and causing distortion of cervical canal. Otherwise it is not a problem for IVF.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old housewife from last 3 month I am suffering from pain in my thigh. Please advice me some prescription.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem. *take rest *increase fluid intake *gently stretch or massage your leg muscle. * apply heat to tight muscles or cold to tender muscles. * there are various treatment options in physiotherapy which depends on your health and severity of your symptoms. Kindly reply for private consultation to discuss detailed treatment plan. Wishing you good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is 62 years old. She is having pain on the back of her neck and is having uneasiness while bows her head down or turning her face to the other side without turning fully. It is like spondylities?

General Physician, Delhi
Yes could spondylitis, kindly get cervical xray. Treatment is physiotherapy, methyl cobalamin supplements.

Hi. My bone got fracture and got operation 3 days before what to do & what foods should be taken for better recovery thanks.

PGD IN ULTRAASONOGRAPHY, Non invasive cardiology course, MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Narnaul
Immediately After Surgery Diet After Bone-Fracture Surgery Initially, eat bland foods like crackers and broth. Before your surgery -- if it wasn't an emergency -- you probably weren't permitted to have any food or drink. For a few days after surgery, you may have no appetite. Before your discharge from the hospital, you will be required to consume liquids and possibly a light snack -- such as crackers. Initially, stick with bland foods, such as crackers and broth. Balanced Diet Diet After Bone-Fracture Surgery A balanced diet can help you maintain a healthy body weight weight and your wellness as you recover from bone surgery. The National Academy of Sports Medicine recommends 2,000 calories daily if you're not dieting. If you're attempting to shed excess pounds, get at least 1,200 calories if you're a woman and 1,500 to 1,800 calories if you're a man; eating too few calories can slow your metabolism and the healing process. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water, and aim to eat a balanced snack or meal every three to four hours for maintained energy. A balanced diet should include a variety of healthy foods, such as lean meats, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products and whole grains. Vitamin D and Calcium Diet After Bone-Fracture Surgery Egg yolks are a good source of vitamin D. Vitamin D can facilitate bone healing, according to Civesta Medical Center. It helps your body absorb calcium, which is necessary for bone growth, healing and development. Without adequate amounts of vitamin D and calcium, your body will take calcium from your bones. This can delay healing. Vitamin D can be found in fish, egg yolks, margarine and fortified milk. Top calcium sources include canned salmon, fortified milk and yogurt, almonds and cooked, dark-green vegetables. Considerations Diet After Bone-Fracture Surgery Be sure to eat enough protein. Get an adequate amount of protein to speed healing of your incision. The amount you need is based on your weight. The National Academy of Sports Medicine suggests multiplying your weight by .36 to determine how much protein you should get daily. For example, if you weigh 130 pounds, you should get 46.8 grams of protein. Talk to your doctor before beginning any vitamin or calcium supplements after bone-fracture surgery. Exercise is also an important part of staying healthy. Although bone-fracture surgery can drastically limit participation in physical activities, talk to your doctor about permissible activities. Depending on the nature of your injury, you may be allowed to engage in low-impact activities or do physical therapy exercises as you heal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to get relief from the pain of muscles in hands and legs after extra working?

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user, the pain in muscles due to extra working gets relief only be resting adequately. You need to rest for a day or two and if there is a lot of soreness in the muscles, you can undergo some massage. Other than that, do not take any medicines, its not required.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my right shoulder before last 3 years. I have operated my shoulder 2 times but there is no response. What should I do.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, Ozone Therapy
Orthopedist, Ghaziabad
good morning Gautam please upload the previous prescriptions and tell me what types surgeries you have undergone and what are the problems right now you are facing please specify to help you in a better way
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do running daily, but now I stopped running because I am felling pain in my knee of right leg for last 1 month . There is no pain in knee of left leg. I don't feel any pain while walking and bending my right leg. I feel pain when I do running ,stretching and making pressure on it. I have to go for my sports after 1 month where I have to do running also. Sir or mam please help me how can I cure it within 1 month. I just have 1 month to cure it ! What should I do ? What diet should I take? I am worrying about it ! Is it permanent? Or can be cure ?

MBBS, MS Ortho, DNB (Orthopedics), Dip SICOT (Belgium), FISOC (USA), MNAMS (Ortho), FASM (Singapore)
Orthopedist, Chennai
Dear lybrate-user, your problem is most likely a minor condition of the cartilage it the meniscus (shock absorber of the knee joint). Please consult an orthopaedician for a good clinical examination and x ray if needed. Most likely exercises can improve your problem and you should be able to get back to physical activity. Hope that helps, get well soon.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem in my elbow. When my elbow comes in touch with any object its start paining. What should I do?

M.P.T-Ortho, Bachelor of physiotherapy
It can be tenis elbow (a type of disease). D'nt do squeezing work and lifting of heavy wt. Give maximum rest. Can use tenis elbow support.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have shoulder and neck pain. Actually I work for about 10 hours on the computer. The numbness is now also there on my right hand and there is pain on the back of my head. Could you suggest a natural treatment in reducing or getting rid of the same?

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take acupressure therapy and take biochemic nat mur 12x+kali phos 12x, 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello my mom was 45 years she was 21 March wash cloth with hand now she is Dorset blood vessels have pain till now she was also use move medicine but she didn't get any result please help me.

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do take ift and laser therapy for pain relief for 7 days followed by mobilisation exercise from neuro physiotherapist best wishes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed