Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh KuvadiaYour feedback matters!
My mother is having high blood pressure from last 15 years and the treatment is going on in allopathy and she was taking 2types of medicine of 75 mg where one is vincor50/5 am mg and another is CTD-L62. 5/25 mg so we need any cure medicine to remove the high blood pressure and make it normal so please help me out.
I was diagnosed with fatty liver about 2 months back and was prescribed Udiliv 300 and Evion 400 BD. Only my SGPT was elevated to 114 while all other enzyme were in normal range. My cholesterol levels were slightly elevated to 202 while my LDL was 147. For two months I controlled my diet and lost nearly 5 kgs. I again did the test yesterday, all my liver enzymes have returned normal but my cholesterol has shoot up to 232 with LDL reaching 174. My triglycerides levels have also increased. I was worried as to why is my levels increasing even after weight loss and controlling diet. My initial weight was 74 and now it is 69. I am male aged 30 and height 168 cms.
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.