Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Kumar MishraYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old and i'm suffering with terrible back and neck ache from past 3 months. I'm getting as soon as I wake up from bed and continuous for 5-6 hours.
What are the exact benefits of a photo facial? And the range of this treatment as well. I suffer from high pigmentation for the past 15 years. Also is seaweed beneficial for pigmentation?
I Am very thin and short person when compared to my age. Am 21 years old how to grow height and bold my body.
I have migraine problem since my college days. Now im 35. Its frequent now a days. And severe. Tried many medicines.
I was supposed to start having my periods from 27th. I am usually 3-4 days late. I started bleeding on the 30th which is normal. But it was only a little bit and I did not seem to bleed any more for the rest of the night until the next morning when again it was only a little bit. Brown discharge. Is it normal? This has never happened before. Also, I have been perennially anaemic although I don't know of my latest haemoglobin count. I also indulge in intercourse with my partner, may be like once a month. But it is protected. But I am experiencing normal period system of occasional cramps and painful leg muscles. I was also diagnosed with depression a few months back and have bouts of crying, almost regularly. So I am kind of stressed all the time but for no reason.
I have hair fall problem almost 1 year almost 30 hair fall during bath every day. What can I do now? What kind of medicine can I use? Please tell me.
Hello I have hard and rough hair What can I do to soft and straight my hair. If I go to saloon and ask for straining my hair it will do something on my hair or not?
I have very pain in my tooth on the right side of my cheek and its getting swelling, then what should I do?
Doctor what are the causes of dark circles under eyes and what are the home remedies to reduce my dark circles under eyes and what type of food and drinks should I take to remove my dark circles suggest me some good home remedies that can quickly gives results to me please help.
I am 39 years old male suffering with knee pain from two years and now i' m suffering with cough from 3 months.Please do help
I have skin problem, my skin is very sensitive and so many dark spot available in my face. So please tell me the solution?
My son is only 15 days old. Some boil comes on his skin. On alternate days. We consult with doctor they are saying it is local infections. But to avoid this what to do?
Over the last 3 years I have put on a lot of weight. It has increased from 75 kgs to 92 kg. I am a vegetarian. Please suggest something.
My father is of age 58 and he has the problem knee pain. As doctor said that the gap between the knee bones has been reduced due to which he has a severe knee pain. So please tell me best remedy or solution for my fathers problem.
I am 19 year men. I am having back paining since few weeks. Every morning I wake up and pain is started. I tried mamy pills but didn't work. What should I do?
Educating yourself is very important, especially when it is about your health. Every year, thousands of people suffer from the burden of unwanted pregnancies; fatal sexually transmitted infections (STI) including H.I.V, all due to the lack of proper knowledge about the practice of protected sex. The only effective way to control the consequences, which are attached with unsafe sex is by introducing sex education on a large scale. It is important to educate the masses, especially the youth, about safe sex to protect them from the dangers, which arise from lack of knowledge about sex.
The following are the benefits of sex education:
- Precaution against unwanted consequences: When people are provided with proper sex education, chances of them indulging in unsafe sexual practices decrease as they become more careful and aware.
- Ability to tell facts from fiction: In the era of information overload, the youth tend to get carried away by the information they read or see online, most of which are not verified. One of the many benefits of sex education is that people can easily differentiate between facts from myths.
- Positive attitude towards sex: Proper sex education enables the youth to develop a positive attitude towards sex and inculcates a better perception of their bodies. The ones who are extensively educated on the topic of sex tend to shun all sex related misconceptions.
- Informs about the effectiveness and usage of contraception: An important feature of sex education is to impart information about the usage and effectiveness of various methods of contraception. The benefit of sex education ensures that an effective method of contraception is adopted to minimize the risks of transmission of sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
- Information about the risks of abortion: Young people often make a mistake by opting for abortion to deal with the problem of unwanted pregnancy. Due to lack of knowledge, they tend to underestimate the risks, which are involved with abortion. Only people who have been informed adequately on the topic of abortion, as a part of sex education, can foretell the dangers associated with it.