Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Kumar MishraYour feedback matters!
My mouth smell a lot even I do. Brush twice daily what should I do. Should I go for medicine or anything else.
I have got a black scar on my nose which was left behind from a pimple. Unlike other scars, which normally fade away with time, this one is stubbornly sitting on my nose since past 3 years. I have tried everything from saloon facial to various creams & scrubs, but nothing seems to be working. Also tried Bio oil. Still no effect. Can you recommend some strong treatment that can help me get rid of this stubborn scar? Thanks.
I have pimples on my face and oily skin which look dark what should I do to remove pimples and from my face?
My right eye head (near neck) and right side teeths r paining from couple of days. What might be it?
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt