Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Kumar MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 26 years old male, my height is 5 feet 6 inches . I want to know that can I increase my height at least 1 to 2 inches now ?
Sir/madam I have been experiencing hair fall since my school days. Though not severe back then but from past two years I have been losing my hair rapidly I have lost most of my frontal hair. Please help me out. Suggest some remedy to get back my hair or at least to prevent hair fall Thanks in advance.
There is a small muscle in the opening of my vagina. Earlier it was not there. And my vagina is completely dry. What is this?
Kindly explain what is gum graft for a periodontics patient especially if one suffering from diabetes.Please tell.
I am 21 year old male I am very fat and sort I want to get fit body now what should I do please help me?
I am 43 years old and having blood pressure since last 10 yeats I am using PATANJALI AYURVED TABLET MUKTAVATI LAST 8 years now my BP is 124/82. My cholesterol level is high I have examined so many times but it remains unchanged. I am feeling tired since last one week and sometimes sleeps in daytime on my working place. Kindly advice me.
I am 24 year boy, I feel my life incomplete or something missing yes I have some love relationship but in just 1-2 month I loss interest to talk with, to date with, that same thing which is happen my every love relationship After that I break up with her and start feeling lonely and finding true love in my life What happen to me? Plzz help me.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands