Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Hariram Agrawal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh Hariram AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am having irregular periods -diagnosed with pcod. I was consulting Dr. on regular basis when ever I fcae a irregularity went through frequent thyroid tests (normal levels) n took medication like crisanta for six months after few months again irregularity raised then took primolut n for two months with a time gap again this month period has not come yet. What to do (i m doing exercise regularly. Can there be any permanent stop to this problem. I am vexd with all this medications n consulting dr's oftenly please Help me out by suggesting. A right course of action. Plz.
We had a unprotected sex when she was 3 days short of her period date. She had a contraceptive pill although within 72 hours. She is late to her periods by 3 days now. Is it ok for this to happen? Please help. Thanks in advance.
Hi, My wife is 5 weeks pregnant (1st trimester). We get pre-pregnancy tests done and as per HPLC test report there were few exceptions (not in normal range) as mentioned below. - RBC count: 5.04 mill/mm3 - MCV: 78.80 fl - MCH: 25.40 pg - RDW: 15.70% Could you please let me know if it is normal observation during pregnancy to high RBC and slight decrease in MCV and MCH ? Is there any thing to be worry ? /gaurav.
My girl frend having mc problem always coming late 6_10 days why can you give suggestion for that why it's happen and any problem will create in the future like conceive baby I am afraid please deploy me.
I have recently got married while doing sex last night my condom breaks and sperms got scattered in the vaginaRight now we do not want to became parents of the childhow much chances to get pregnant in this case if yes then how to over come out from this situation. Please advise!
I M married, I have irregular periods I get period only when I take tables else 6 mths once, I done with all the test. Kindly geme suggest on the same. Underwent treatment after my 1st baby still the same.
Diuretics are substances that allow the body to get rid of excess water and sodium. They help in draining out the water by stimulating the kidneys and eliminate sodium from the urine thus, facilitating drainage of excess water. Diuretics are prescribed by the doctor when the body starts to retain excessive fluids.
The conditions that lead to problems such as:
1. High blood pressure: This is a disorder wherein the blood exerts more than the normal force (pressure) against the arterial walls while flowing through them.
2. Diabetes: It is a metabolic disorder wherein the blood sugar level rises significantly.
3. Kidney stones: Kidney stones refer to the formation of stones in the kidneys that can hamper the normal functioning of the kidney, leading to fluid retention in the body.
4. Edema: A disorder wherein parts of the body tend to swell due to inflammation is called ‘edema’.
5. Impaired functioning of the kidney: Impaired functioning of the kidneys makes it very difficult to flush out the excess sodium from the body thus, leading to fluid retention.
There are certain natural diuretics, which can come to your aid in times such as these. Read on to know more:
1. Parsley: Parsley, a very effective diuretic, is an herb that is commonly used for garnishing. It can also help in relieving bladder problems.
2. Black and green tea: Both green and black variants of the humble tea are very effective diuretics; you can enjoy them after a heavy meal to get rid of the bloating.
3. Hawthorn: A type of natural diuretic that is effective in reducing fluid accumulation and increasing urinary excretion. It also helps in treating problems of the kidney.
4. Juniper: A diuretic that has been used since ancient times. Juniper is very effective in removing excess salt and fluids from the body. The advantage of this plant is that it does not lower downs the level of potassium in the body, a side effect of other diuretics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.