Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh GokhaleYour feedback matters!
Sir mere ling mai khujli ho rhi h jaise koi chiti kaat rhi ho jaise kuch ataka ho or ling k upar ki Jo skin h vo piche krne m kafi pain hota h or khujali hote h toh white sa kuch jam jata h . Please help me sir what do.
Hi I am a 29 years old male from Hyderabad. Recently I have travelled to my father in law house which is located in a very rural part of Andhra Pradesh. I had a problem suddenly I notice small rashes on my legs and hands and I had lot of irritation and I was itching for long time and observed that it is slowly spreading where I have been itching. It looks like a serious problem. Can anyone please suggest me what might be the cause for that.
How to use Dermaroller. At home. benefits of using Dermaroller. Full Holes mark on face. Oliy Skin. Recommended Dermaroller.
Hello I use epilite lotion for about 1 month for treating dark patches on my face. But there is no result. What can I do. Please help me.
Hlo Dr. I wanna to get white skin please suggest me effective skin whitening cream which make my skin white n glowing.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
How to fit our body healthy and make glow in our face and oily skin improve please give a suggestion OK Thank you very much.
Hi. My neck is becoming black I am very it very embracing to go to party and all. please give some remedies to me suggest me. Waiting for your reply.
I am 23 years old. My weight is 67 kgs and my height is 5'6" My skin tone is wheatish. II want to improve my skin complexion because I want to search a person to marry . For that I want to improve my skin tone. Can you please help me for that.
Hiii I'm 19 years old, When you wash my face instantly it's gets Red and irritates, to avoid this what should I do? Please suggest me! e su.
The sides of my nose used to dry up fastly and this makes appear white powdery on sides of my nose. What shall I do to make it clean.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.