Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MukeshYour feedback matters!
Acute pain in outer thigh, pain in finger joints. Her weight is 80 kg and is 47 years old with slightly high blood pressure and cholesterol problem and pain in foot thumb joint. Please suggest me best medication?
My dad has a bicuspid aortic valve and was advised to undergo surgery because his aorta was enlarged. I have looked up symptoms of bicuspid aortic valve and they fit me too. I don't want to send my family into panic by getting it checked at a hospital. Is this a genetic problem that I could have inherited? Also if you assume I do have the problem what measures can I take now (I'm 22) to prevent such a risk of surgery later in life (like diet and stuff maybe)?
Few step for keep your heart healthy? I like to eat spice food but I do regular exercise about 1 hour. But I need to now few more things which help me to keep heart healthy because most of my family members have heart problems.
I am suffering from sever chest pain and burning effect in my stomach. Is this due to ulcer or something other? What is the treatment for this?
I have problem blood pressure since November last these days my bp little low like 100\65 regularly can I take my medicine olmat 20 mg x bd I have also have long problem in my brain tickling of vein also feeling tickling in legs, shoulders, hand, and abdomen region also what medicine I take for this.
Morning reading BP 110/80 night reading 130/90 how to control it to 120/80 please give me useful information.
My mom had three blockage in heart artery.Angioplasty has done on 14 march 2015.Chest pain has gone off.Is she now safe ?
The heart is a vital organ that pumps blood throughout the body, thereby supplying the body with the essential nutrients and oxygen while removing the harmful toxins and wastes. Certain conditions may interfere with the ability of the heart to pump blood (there could be a clogging in one of the artery or arteries). Devoid of blood and the essential nutrients, the other vital organs soon start to falter. In fact, reduced supply of oxygen and blood to the brain can prove to be fatal, triggering loss of consciousness and even coma.
It is quite disturbing to know that as per a survey, nearly 50 million Americans suffer from a heart failure, with men being more susceptible than their female counterparts. In some cases, such as a Congestive Heart Failure, the blood may move back into the liver, abdomen, lungs or the lower extremities, thereby congesting the organs. Depending on the extent of the damage, a heart failure can be chronic (often lasts for a longer time) or acute.Some of the conditions that trigger a heart failure are irreversible, making the situation even worse.
Factors that trigger a heart failure:
For an effective treatment, it is important to know the underlying factors, both reversible as well as irreversible, responsible for a heart failure.
- Coronary artery disease: This is believed to be the major contributor, triggering a heart failure. Here, the arteries responsible for supplying the heart with blood and oxygen may become damaged. There may be a blockage. The artery may also narrow down or become hardened (a condition referred to as atherosclerosis). As a result, the heart will receive a reduced flow of oxygen and blood, causing a heart failure.
- Cardiomyopathy: A condition resulting from unhealthy lifestyle practices such as drug abuse as well as uncontrolled drinking and smoking. These unhealthy habits will sooner or later wreak havoc, damaging the heart muscles, with heart failure being an obvious consequence. Cardiomyopathy can also be an outcome of some infections.
- A heart attack: In some cases, a heart failure may be triggered by a heart attack. A heart attack can damage the heart muscles which, in turn, can affect the normal functioning of the heart to a great extent.
- Hypertension: There is a striking relationship between a heart failure and a high blood pressure. A high blood pressure may turn the heart muscles rigid and weak. Thus, the heart may fail to pump the blood as precisely as it should be. With time, the condition will only worsen with the possible outcome being a heart failure.
- Myocarditis: This is a virus induced inflammation of the heart muscles. Myocarditis is known to cause a heart failure of the left side (left-sided heart failure).
- In addition to the above conditions, Congenital heart disorders, Diabetes, Thyroid problems, HIV, or Heart arrhythmias, to name a few, can also lead to a heart failure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!