Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. MukeshYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old male living in dubai. From last 6 month I have heart palpitations issue. In February 2016 it started first I visit to doctor he wrote for some test. That time my vitamin d level was 11.5. Doctor given 2 month medicines for vitamin d. But still I have same problem. Last week again I visited to doctor and doctor done ECG which was normal and vitamin d is 17.5 in new test. Mostly heart palpitations is starting after food. After taking food my heartbeat is increasing.
I am 28 years old. Recently i am diagnosed with arrythmia. What is natural treatment for this problem ?
I am 48 yr old living in raipur. I have high BP. Now last 2 to 3 month I felt sweating at any time then after few mints its normal again. I am not understanding that what is the problem. Can you give some suggestion.
For e. G.I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 50 years of age. I am having problem of erection. Not getting firm. I have BP and sugar problem. Because of this I am so depressed and mentally down.
I have continuous pain in head, doc asked it might be due to high uric acid or high blood pressure, which I have. Suggest what to di.
I am 36 and my cholesterol total is 252, triglycerides is 266, hdl is 43, ldl is 156 and vldl is 53. Us there anything serious. My weight is 95 and height is 5 ft 10 inches.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.