Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh BatraYour feedback matters!
My father is 76 years old. He is suffering from diabetes since last 10 years. But for first 5 years he controlled his diabetes by by changing the food habit and kept it within normal. But after that he had to take medications. But since last 1 year his createnin levels developed slightly to 1.5 and later on to 1.7. So doctor changed the medicine and gave trajenta. But his creatnin level reduced slightly to 1.6. But before seven days his createnin levels become 1.7. So doctor started insulin of. But sugar level did not reduce. So he increased the dose to 28. Please advise for the safety of the kidney of my father and to check the sugar level in a proper way so the the overall health of my father will be maintained.
The most prominent symptom of alopecia areata is patchy hair loss. Coin-sized patches of hair begin to fall out, mainly from the scalp. Any site of hair growth may be affected, though, including the beard and eyelashes.
The loss of hair can be sudden, developing in just a few days or over a period of a few weeks. There may be itching or burning in the area prior to hair loss. The hair follicles are not destroyed and so hair can re-grow if the inflammation of the follicles subsides. People who experience just a few patches of hair loss often have a spontaneous, full recovery without any form of treatment.
About 30 percent of individuals who develop alopecia areata find that their condition either becomes more extensive or becomes a continuous cycle of hair loss and regrowth.
About half of patients recover from alopecia areata within 1 year, but many will experience more than one episode. Around 10 percent of people will go on to develop alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis.
Alopecia areata can also affect the fingernails and toenails, and sometimes these changes are the first sign that the condition is developing. There are a number of small changes that can occur to nails:
- Pinpoint dents appear
- White spots and lines appear
- Nails become rough
- Nails lose their shine
- Nails become thin and split
Additional clinical signs include:
- Exclamation mark hairs - where a few short hairs that get narrower at their bottom and grow in or around the edges of bald spots
- Cadaver hairs - hairs broken before reaching the skin surface
- Regrowth of white hair in areas affected by hair loss.
I have dark spots over my cheeks because of nodular acne treatment. It has really made my complexion dark how to treat that?
I do not know what happened to me when I sit on one place more then 15min I got (in hindi its) chakar (faint) please why its happen Thanks.
I am a long time smoker. Have history of COPD. Experiencing consistent cough for last few months. Trying hard but not able to quit smoking. Please advice.
When you're under fire at work, juggling multiple responsibilities at home, or going through a difficult time emotionally, these are the foods you should reach for.
You should strive to eat these foods regularly (not just in times of stress) to help maintain mental, emotional, and physical balance in your body.
1. Dark chocolate
- If you're one of these individuals who get a nice mood boost whenever you sink your teeth into a bar of pure, unadulterated chocolate, it is not happenstance.
- There's actually a chemical reason called anandamide, a neurotransmitter produced in your brain that temporarily blocks feelings of pain and depression.
- It's a derivative of the sanskrit word" bliss" and one of the great things about chocolate is that it not only produces this compound, it also contains other chemicals that prolong the" feel-good" aspects of anandamide. Chocolate has even been referred to as" the new anti-anxiety drug"
- One study in the journal of psychopharmacology2 also revealed that people who drank an antioxidant-rich chocolate drink equal to about 1.5 ounces of dark chocolate daily felt calmer than those who did not.
A small amount of high-quality source of protein – like organic eggs, a piece of gouda cheese, or a handful of macadamia nuts or pecans – helps keep your blood sugar levels steady for enhanced energy and mood.
Bananas contain dopamine, a natural reward chemical that boosts your mood. They're also rich in b vitamins, including vitamin b6, which help soothe your nervous system, and magnesium, another nutrient associated with positive mood.
Coffee appears to affect a number of neurotransmitters related to mood control, so drinking a morning cup could have an effect on your general sense of wellbeing. Research has also shown that coffee triggers a mechanism in your brain that releases bdnf, which activates your brain stem cells to produce new neurons, thereby improving your brain health.
Interestingly enough, research also suggests that low bdnf levels may play a significant role in depression, and that increasing neurogenesis has an antidepressant effect! 3
5. Turmeric (curcumin)
Curcumin, the pigment that gives the spice turmeric its yellow-orange color, is thought to be responsible for many of its medicinal effects. Among them, curcumin has neuroprotective properties and may enhance mood and possibly help with depression. 4
6. Purple berries
Anthocyanins are the pigments that give berries like blueberries and blackberries their deep color. These antioxidants aid your brain in the production of dopamine, a chemical that is critical to coordination, memory function, and your mood.
7. Omega-3 fats
Found in salmon or supplement form, such as krill oil, the omega-3 fats epa and dha play a role in your emotional well-being. One study in brain behavior and immunity5 showed a dramatic 20 percent reduction in anxiety among medical students taking omega-3, while past research has shown omega-3 fats work just as well as antidepressants6 in preventing the signs of depression, but without any of the side effects.
8. Oolong tea
Sipping oolong tea might help you feel calm, as it contains high levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid (gaba), an amino acid that helps inhibit the firing of neurons in your brain for an overall calming, anti-anxiety effect.
9. Fermented foods
- Fermented foods like fermented vegetables and kefir are rich in beneficial bacteria that have a marked impact on your gut health, which in turn impacts your mood. Your gut is literally your second brain – created from the identical tissue as your brain during gestation – and contains larger amounts of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which is associated with mood control.
- Beneficial bacteria have a direct effect on brain chemistry, transmitting mood- and behavior-regulating signals to your brain via your vagus nerve. For instance, the probiotic lactobacillus rhamnosus was found to have a marked effect on gaba levels in certain brain regions and lowered the stress-induced hormone corticosterone, resulting in reduced anxiety- and depression-related behavior.
One kiwifruit contains more than 85 percent of the daily recommended amount of vitamin c, and that's good news for your stress levels. Vitamin c actually helps reduce your body's production of stress hormones8 while boosting your immune function (so much the better for warding off stress-induced illness)
I have malarial fever and my treatment is completed but sometimes I feel fatigue and unconsciousness How do I treat with this? And does this diseases will fully recovers?
I am getting lazy day by day. Can you please advice me how to increase my concentration in my studies. Im an engineering student.
I have really small breasts compared to other girls of my age. It is affecting my confidence a lot and I'm afraid if it would affect my married life. My menstrual cycles are perfect. Can you suggest me something?
I hve sensitivity in teeth. Firstly only cold feel. But from last few weeks hot also feeling. Wht to do. Will you please suggest.
Health benefits of consuming dates:
1. Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2. They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin b1, b2, b3 and b5 along with vitamin a1 and c.
3. It helps improve the digestive system
As it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4. Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6. Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7. Dates also help in lowering of the ldl cholesterol.
9. It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
10. It helps increase one's sexual stamina.
11. Soak one handful of dates in goat's milk overnight. In the morning grind the dates in the milk and add honey and cardamom powder and drink it.
12. Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
13. Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.
14. Cures abdominal cancer. The best thing is that it does not have any side effect on the body and is completely natural as well as it works better than medicine. It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.