Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My mother age was 45 and she is an diabetes and bp too. Is there any problem occur in her sex life. My father was refuses her in participating sex. When she got diabetes. Please reply me.
My breast is leaking from couple of days. I was on antibiotics from 2 weeks due to cold and cough. But I am not sure what is the reason behind leakage of breast. I am sure there is nothing related to pregnancy in this case. Please advise!
I had unprotected sex today with my bf he first do anal sex and then he washed his pennies and also urinate after 5 to 10 min he put his pennies inside my vagina and di in and out but does not left any thing inside. Does there chances to get pregnant or does I have to take ipill.
I am 23 years, married 9 months ago, we are trying for a baby but nothing is happening Scanning is alright, everything is alright but still not conceiving Can I get an advice on this?
I am 23 year's old I had pregnancy 3rd month running but I have black skin tone totally body my husband has normal colour so I be born white colour baby so what type of food I take in this 9 month. Please help me.
I had sex in the month of February, I got my period on March. However this month, I haven't got it at all (no signs at all. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Left ovary has an anechoic cyst measuring 27×30 mm in size. What will be the cause and treatment for this.
I have exactly 30 days of marriage but I feel negative thoughts because I had most masturbation that's why feel sad . Please give me a idea for how to create quick conceive for my wife?
Here are Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment of Chest Pain
Good evening friends, I am Dr. Bharat B. Kukreti. I am a CI consultant intervention Cardiology at Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon. Today, we will discuss heart problem manifestation, chest pain.
We all have experienced chest pain at some point in time. It is such a common syndrome that everybody has gone through it at some point. The important thing here is that chest pain may be associated with a wide variety of disease which may range from a very simple gastritis to a very lethal heart attack. So the problem with chest pain is that we can’t identify whether we are going through a heart attack or just another chest pain. So, this is what we will be discussing today.
First of all, How your chest pain occurs in a heart attack? A heart attack patient will typically about chest pain in a sensation of heaviness or squeezing or burning in the central chest or the left side of the chest which is radiating to either one arm or both arm or shoulders or jaw. It may be associated with a very profuse sweating and a sensation of restlessness, breathing difficulty or the sometimes patient may just faint. These all will be the symptoms of an ongoing heart attack.
Important thing is that these symptoms can be because of a heart attack but sometimes heart attack can occur even without the proper symptom which you can identify. Then, it becomes a difficult situation to identify how we know that it is a heart attack. So, once somebody is having a chest pain, you should first consult a doctor and get an E. C. G. done and to see whether the chest pain seems to be of heart region or something else. So, what can this something else be? This something else, that is a differential diagnosis of the chest pain may be apart from heart these other structures like lungs, they may be bone, they may be the muscular origin and the chest pain may be of neurological origin and sometimes just simple gastritis can give you a very severe chest pain also.
So, out of all these probabilities, the heart disease probability is the most dangerous. So that’s why once somebody has chest pain, it’s important to rule out the heart problem first so that life can be saved. So, if somebody is having chest pain, the first thing to be done is E. C. G. and it is to be seen by a qualified doctor to see whether the E. C. G. is suggestive of a heart problem or not. There is one interesting fact here. Up to 50% of the first E. C. G.s of the heart patients may be normal. So the first normal E. C. G. does not rule out a heart attack. Diagnosis for ruling out a heart attack is a systematic approach which includes Serial ECGs; Serial ECG means ECG now, ECG at half an hour, ECG at one hour, ECG at two hours, thus several ECGs and then afterward Cardiac Enzyme Test is done.
So, we will discuss this diagnosis and treatment part of chest pain or rather heart attack in our subsequent video, ok? You can contact me for chest pain problems or any other cardiac related problems into Paras Hospital, Gurgaon or you can contact me through Lybrate.
My wife is 25 yrs, we met on 14th day of the month without protection. After that she takes ipill within 72 hrs. Again we met on 23rd of that month without protection and did not take anything. Now pregnancy test result is positive. I am afraid that if ipill will effect on the baby, is it safe. Please suggest.
My mother in law is detected with lump on her left breast in mammogram and advised biopsy but the doctor is saying that if biopsy is done it needs to be operated within 48 hrs as it will disturb the tumor and the infection may spread. But I have doubt on what the doctor says. Pls advice.
I am 21 weeks pregnant. Ultrasound shows normal. My problem is I am not gaining weight even one kg. My doctor is not concerning about this problem. Is that ok to not gaining weight at this week? Please suggest me.
I have irregular period, I have pcos, how I calculate my ovulation date? If my cycle within 40 to 45 day when I ovolute?
Involuntary and sudden urine loss in women is termed as urinary incontinence. Some of the contributory factors to urinary incontinence are menopause, pregnancy and childbirth.
There are seven types of urinary incontinence.
- Stress incontinence: If normal physical movements like sneezing, coughing and exercising cause small amounts of urine to leak out, it is called 'stress incontinence'.
- Urge incontinence: If large amounts of urine leak out during unexpected and at odd times, like during sleeping, it is called 'urge incontinence'.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination, along with urge incontinence or not.
- Functional incontinence: If external deterrents or physical disabilities like not being able to find a toilet, leads to sudden leakage of urine, it is called 'functional incontinence'.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage. This is called 'overflow incontinence'.
- Mixed incontinence: Whenever urge and stress incontinence occur together, it is categorized as 'mixed incontinence'.
- Transient incontinence: When urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations like infections or new medications, it is called 'transient incontinence'.
Urinary incontinence is not a disease; it is a symptom. Infections, diabetes, or other medical conditions can cause incontinence. If incontinence is temporary, the causes might be any or all of the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Too much caffeine intake
- Consuming carbonated drinks
- Decaffeinated coffee and tea
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Foods which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
- Corn syrup
- Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
- High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
However, if incontinence is persistent, the symptoms might be different:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain in the body can cause incontinence.
- Childbirth: Normal vaginal delivery weakens muscles that control the bladder, thus leading to incontinence.
- Age: The bladder muscles weaken with age which, in turn, affects the bladder urine holding capacity.
- Menopause: The levels of "oestrogen" hormone drop with the onset of menopause. Oestrogen keeps the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues leads to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The bladder and uterus are supported by the same ligaments and muscles. Surgery deteriorates the pelvic floor muscles, thus removing the uterus can lead to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal urine flow. This causes overflow incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, strokes or spinal injury can cause incontinence.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.