Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh A VoraYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am a 22 year old man. I just want to ask how many times should I masturbate in a week or how many times it is healthy to masturbate? Also does masturbating everyday affect sex life? My height is 5 feet 9 inches and my weight is 105 kg. Does weight affect sex life? Please help!
I am 17 year old male. I had an tibia fracture one month ago. I went through a Surgical Treatment. After that I consulted another doctor who recommended that second screw from top must be removed for faster healing. What should I do?
Sir I'm a twenty years guy from Puri. Sir I'm loosing my hairs continuously since last one year. Please suggest me some good medication.
Dear Doctor, I am male , Age: 39. I had by Lipid profile test last week, LDL level is high so what should be done.
My teeth becoming a little bit of yellowish, when I try to brush hard the blood is coming out of the gaps between teeth. So what should I have to do now.
Intestinal obstruction - I have all of the symptoms of an intestinal obstruction except I can pass stool.
He has lost sexual desire because of excessive masturbation. But all the hormonal reports are ok. He had psychological treatment also but no improvement. He is getting good erection but without any desire.
Can u please tell me what to do if hand get swollen I am enable to move my fingers it fill lot of pain to move finger pls tell me what to do???
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"
I getting irritate and frustrate in small thing. Sometimes I also think to suicide. Crying in alone. and think that no one to support me and I am a wastage.
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.