Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MughdaYour feedback matters!
My weight is 71kg my height is 188cm. I need increase my weight within 2 year. Which all d food I have to tak?
What exactly is a spine block injection? will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am feeling sleepy all the time and also I have a severe headache also getting cough and cold. What should I do. Is this serious.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 18 years old, actually I have problem of sleeping in belly, I know it's wrong but I can't control myself. How to get rid of it?
What is lipoma? is this harmful for body? how to rescue from this disease? my younger brother and brother in law have the same problem.
Am suffering about my face skin like pimples and past pimples Mark is on my face dark spots please help me out from this issue. I want an permanent solution.
70% of our body is made up of water. This clear fluid is essential not only for a good digestive system, but also for clear, glowing skin. Keeping your skin hydrated by drinking enough water can help prevent a number of skin conditions ranging from acne to dry skin.
- Ideally, a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. Since the skin is the last organ to receive water from the digestive system, drinking less water will lead to your skin being dehydrated. These 10 glasses of water should be spaced out evenly through the day. This is because the body can absorb a limited amount of water at a time.
- The skin is the largest organ in the human body and is made up of cells and tissues. Like any other cell in the human body, skin cells primarily consist of water. If not hydrated enough these cells will not be able to function optimally. This makes the skin lose its elasticity and turn dry and flaky. Dry skin is more prone to fine lines, wrinkles and other such signs of ageing.
- Hydrated skin is firm and elastic and thus is less likely to have open pores. The lesser the number of open pores, the fewer the irritants that will enter the skin and hence the lower your chance of having pimples and blemishes.
- Water also balances the oil levels in the skin. Too little oil can make the skin dry while too much oil can cover the skin in a layer and lead to clogged pores. Water helps reduce the concentration of oil in the skin and hence helps prevent breakouts.
- The food you eat and your digestive health also plays an important role in your skin’s health. Water helps the digestive system move smoothly and flushes out toxins from the body. This keeps irritants that could cause skin ailments at bay.
- Water also affects the quality and lustre of your hair. Hair soaks up water and moisture from its roots. If not kept hydrated, hair becomes brittle and dry. Lack of water can also affect the rate of hair growth. Drinking enough water is also beneficial in fighting against dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
Along with keeping your skin hydrated by drinking water, it is also important to hydrate the skin externally. For this, moisturising your skin is crucial. Pick a moisturiser that matches your skin type and see your skin glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.