Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Mugdha WaghYour feedback matters!
I HV slip disc and troubling since 8 months. So please advise me for being better. And I am sending my all report belong to my disease.
As met in accident five years back but still I am facing joints pain and specially in the morning. Kindly suggest me Ayurvedic treatment.
Hello, I am having pain in my left chest and left shoulder, i am feeling congestion while i am breathing, my heart beat is rising even with small sounds and i am hearing pulse sound in my ears, please suggest me which doctor I should consult? It is happening since 10 months. And also I lost 8 kgs of my weight.
My right leg ankle is paining since yesterday. Please recommend me some exercise or homemade prescription.
I am a 45 years old male suffering from pain and weakness in right shoulder Aceclofenac gave me good relief while I took it for 15 days But pain is back on the second day after discontinuing it.
Can anyone tell me what could be the reason behind unbearable pain in legs? In reports only vitamin b 12 and vitamin d deficiency has came? Please advise.
Spinal card ie. C5, 6; c6, 7; c7, 8 are bulge hence right hand fingers and right leg fingers got lightly senseless. I used medicines methoclomine but no use. Kindly suggistions.
Dear sir I'm suffering from muscle problem. I feel muscle contraction or poor muscle on my head ; between right shoulder and spine. And it feel so much tightness and heaviness. Kindly advice me what is the problem is this and how can this cure.
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
My father (age 48) is having pain in right arm elbow joint since 5 months, what is the cure for this.
I have been suffering with pain in joint of all finger's. Every morning I feel severe pain. Recently I visited st. Jones medical college. After all testing, they find out I have a negative rehmotic factor. They advice some medicines. But I am not cured. What should I do?
I have a shoulder pain, before 3 years back shoulder dislocation is happen to right hand. So pls give me a exercises list and food list for strong bone and joints.
Respected sir/maam, My brother had an accident five year ago. Her head was deeply injured. We did her treatment in private hospital. The doctor performed his operation and said that he will recover in a short time. Her hands & foots do not work perfectly for 5 years. He can not walk. Please tell us how and how to treat her. We do not have much money for treatment. Kindly suggest any govt. Hospital.
I have meniscus tear grade 2 on my right knee, I have stiffness, and pain what I have to do? whether I have to be in rest or shall I walk? doctor gave me tablets, doing exercise.
I have pain in my hand & foot fingers when I fold to them and also pain in my head veins from last 1.5 month. Can you suggest me medical for this. Regards
My mother is having a joint pains since last year, she also consulted many doctors, but all went in vain, can you suggest any remedy for that?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.