Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Skin Blemishes Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Skin Peel Treatment
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mugdha ShindeYour feedback matters!
Had a g8 expiernce with Mugdha mam, Got a new healthy & glowing skin. Feels awesome to see myself in the mirror .....all credit goes to u mam thnx a lot .
I want to reduce my weight can you suggest me how to reduce my wt. I am 28 years old my wt is 75 kg. Specially from belly fat I want to reduce.
I am having blisters on my back area near my spine, it gives me a lot of pain and burning sensation. I have consulted a skin specialist who diagnosed it as Herpes Zoster. I have been prescribed Valcet 1000 mg thrice a day for 5 days. Emanzen D twice a day for 5 days. Fusiate cream to be applied on blisters twice a day for 5 days. Kivical lotion once every day at night. He did not do any tests for the same. Just manually verification and all these medicines were prescribed. For the last 3 days I have taken these medicines but not any great results yet. Are there any tests which needs to be done for the same to confirm the disease?
How to make simple homemade rose body oil for skin lightening, daily usable. I want to made at home, please simple ingredients suggest.
I have dandruff and hairfall problem. Suggest some steps to care my hair. Split ends also mainly damage my hair. I need good solutions in terms of shampoo oil and conditioners.
I am vishnu malviya my problem is that my teeth is a yellow, I want to a suggestion for this problem, and second is that my each teeth is very far away between this have a big gap, what can I do for all this problem.
I have scar and pimples on my face. Currently I am using Himalaya face wash but until I have many pimples on my face. I'm always worried about my skin. Please suggest me what should I do.
I have a desk job and in last 3 years, my weight has gone up from 67 kgs to 83 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
How to loss my weight because my weight is increase than I have many problems how can I have loss my weight.
I am 29 years old from Bangalore and my question is on dental treatment. I had started dental treatment from year 2015 at Vasan dental Care. I had my three toot root canal done first, for which Rs. 4000 was charged for each tooth 4000x3=12000 and after root canal treatment, ortho treatment was started which was quoted Rs. 29000, now in 2016 November I have successfully completed my ortho treatment now I have planned to go with 3M Lava zirconium crown, since it’s for front tooth where I have been charged Rs. 13000 per tooth 13000x3=39000. I was told 39000 for three tooth and now after starting treatment and after doctor had trimmed my first tooth doctor told me my tooth is very brittle so they will have to place fiber stick so that my tooth will not fracture over time, all this seems to be good until doctor told me just to fix fiber stick they would charge me Rs. 2500 extra per tooth so its 2500x3=7500 additional charges. I just want to know if I am getting over charged for service provided by dentist or its fair charges.
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.