Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mugdha Samel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mugdha SamelYour feedback matters!
Hii today (22.06.2016) I completed 7 week of pregnancy with all normal report of sonography n blood n urine test. The day before yesterday ie on 18.06.2016 some blood spotting took place jst one drop of blood (same like period). Is it happens during pregnancy? Or is it serious for her? Pz suggest your valuable advice.
Ovulation is that period between the last menstrual cycle and the next menstrual cycle when the chances of pregnancy are the highest.
Hello doctor. my age is 17 and I am suffering from hairfall. I am suffering from hairfall from last 1 year. so, please suggest.?
Hi, I am 51 years old lady suffering from diabetic. I am taking insulin actrapid in morning and afternoon and mixtard in night along with medicines. But still my sugar level goes up to 274. I am taking normal food, oily and fried things are totally discarded. Please suggest me what should I do. I am keeping my unbroken and in use insulin into fridge. Thanks, Neetu.
I am 48 years. Old man and I am suffering from diabetes problem nd my sugar lavel is 6.7 asper hba1c. M I diabatic or on the way of diabaties.
I am 21 years old and I am suffering from pain in rectal area and also from 2-3 days I have not proper urination i. E. Urine comes but it did not get delivered. What should I do?
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels