Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 21 years old male. My question is that I am losing my hair in one side of my head and I get too much dandruff in my hair which becomes hard and wet and sticky after some days of washing.
I am having erection problem. My age is 30. If someone sucks its getting hard. In sleeping time am getting erection. But in the sexual time am not getting erection. What can I do for erection. (i will masturbate daily)
My tooth are little outside my mouth I am thin so it looks ugly. How I resolve this problem through toothpin or some other thing which can affordable by anyone.
Me and my partner had sex on 22-25 november after which I missed my periods due on 5th december and took the pregnancy test which resulted positive. I had mifepristone on 15th december and mifepristone on 16th after which I faced little blood. There was lots of cramping although. I want to ask whether I need to wait more to bleed properly and pass the tissue or shall I go for the ultrasound as it a complication?
Hi I am age 36 years I have sex problem if I participate sex with my wife at the same time I feel urinal problem continuously after that I loss my fitness, I went for sugar test but I dont have sugar what I have to do please give us whom doctor I want to consult.
When I drink milk before sleep. After sleep my sperm discharge. I am very worried about this condition please help me.
Hi, My age is 36 Yrs, I'm suffering from back pain since many years now, I never consult to any doctor till now, my job is to sit on chair and use computer for long hours, I don't do any gym and not pull any heavy items usually, I feel pain little when I sit on chair and straight my back, I feel more pain while I stand and bend myself for iron cloths for 10-15 minutes, and when I went out for shopping in malls and I walk for about 1 hour or 2 hour and suddenly when I bend down myself I feel good pain later I go to bed for sleep and next day I don't feel same pain, so I would like to ask my problem is serious now or it will be serious in near future? should I consult to any orthopedic immediately? what precautions should I take right away? appreciate your valuable suggestions.
I Ruchika, suffering from periods. My periods cycle 26 days every month. But periods stay only one day every month. After one day I feel like normal days. I am worried about my periods. Why it happen? It's a disease? What I do?
I am 53 years old .for me diabetic and blood pressure is there in normal condition .Iam using a penegra 100. Kindly help me naturally how can get power with out medicine.
I am 24 weeks pregnant. My cervical length at 19 weeks 2 days was 4.1 cm. And now at 24 weeks cervical length is 3.2 cm. Am I at risk. What measures can I take to increase the length.
Hi, last one year my mother (40 years aged) faces skin problem. At the time of starting period its only itching so she treats it. When she takes medicines and used cream ,its relief for some time or some day, but after some times repeat itching. Now it has a convert into big problem the place of itching has more redness and painful. It almost find out on thigh and back portion of rump. She can not properly sit because of its pain. She used medicine as below: cream name: cosvateGm and dephyte and many medicated soaps and medicines as according to doctor but there is no response. At least we clarify that we are muslim and also eats non-vegetarian. I am very hopeful to your suggestion.
I am always having pain in both leg. I am also had hypothyroidism. Pain radiate from back. What is the cause and treatment. Please help.
My friend is married anfgot delayed period for more than one month n still shez not pregnant .n dis happens to her since she got married what could be d reason behind it?
What are the disadvantages or side effects of taking simple whey protein as supplements while gymming?
Hi doctor I did a ultrasound kub the report states that there is cortical cyst of 10*8 mm in the left kidney is it dangerous to health is there any specific treatment which need to be taken please suggest us I did my urine test as well there is no protein and blood in urine serum creatine is 1.6 please suggest me to get rid of these.
Some foods punch well above their weight in helping to reduce cholesterol levels, we call them 'Cholesterol busters'. Choosing a healthy diet, low in saturated fat is important in helping to keep your cholesterol low but you can reduce your cholesterol levels further by including these super six foods in your everyday diet
- Soya Foods: Being naturally low in saturated fat, soya foods help lower cholesterol. The special proteins in soya also appear to influence how the body regulates cholesterol too. Studies show you can lower your cholesterol by around 6% by including as little as 15g soya protein per day. Choose from: soya alternatives to milk and yogurt, soya desserts, soya meat alternatives, soya nuts, edamame beans and tofu.
- Nuts: All nuts are rich in vegetable protein, fibre, heart healthy unsaturated fats, vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, natural plant sterols and a host of beneficial plant nutrients. 30-35g a day of nuts (a handful) has the potential to lower cholesterol by an average of 5%.
- Oats and Barley: Both oats and barley are rich in a form of soluble fibre called beta glucan. Once eaten beta glucan forms a gel which helps bind cholesterol in the intestines and prevent it from being absorbed. It is recommended that we eat about 3g of beta glucan per day. Foods which contain 1g or more of beta glucan can carry a cholesterol lowering claim.
- Foods fortified with plant sterols and stanols: Plant sterols are structurally similar to cholesterol and can be divided into sterols and stanols. Their cholesterol lowering effects have been known for some time. Plant sterols/stanols are naturally found in a wide range of foods such as vegetable oils, nuts, seeds, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. However, for most people, it is not possible to achieve the optimum intake from ordinary foods.
- Fruits and vegetables: All fruits and vegetables are low in saturated fat so eating more helps to keep saturated fat intake low. Fruit and vegetables are also a valuable source of cholesterol lowering soluble fibres. Try to include at least one pulse (beans, peas, lentils) everyday. Other rich sources of soluble fibre include sweet potato, aubergene, okra (ladies finger), broccoli, apples, strawberry and prunes.
- Foods rich in unsaturated fats: Keeping our daily saturated fat intake below 20g (women) and 30g (men) is vital for cholesterol lowering, but it is equally important to replace this saturated fat with modest amounts of unsaturated fats such as those found in olive, sunflower, corn, rapeseed and other vegetable, nut and seed oils. Other foods rich in unsaturated fats include vegetable spreads, avocado, oily fish and nuts. Avoid coconut and palm oil as, unlike other these vegetable oils, they are rich in saturated fats.