Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mugdha Bhave
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mugdha BhaveYour feedback matters!
My cousin have head pain for last two years. He check with eye specialist and neuro specialist. They all are tell no problem in his body. But he had head pain daily. What can he do?
Hi, I am 21 weeks pregnant with IVF and I got last scan in that placenta is 4.3 cm from cervix and they said it is low lying placenta. But I didn't got any bleeding or complications. Just I want to know that shall I travel to Bangalore from Delhi after 2 or 3 weeks is it safe for me. I am worrying so much about this .Please let me know. Thanks.
I am 82 years old male. I am suffering from left knee arthritic pain. I have been managing with homoeopathy and pain killers. Now, the pain is becoming worse, making it difficult for me to walk. I want to avoid surgery. Have you any advice?
What are the foods are good for body building? Which kind of food taken mass gain body? Give me advices and food schedule pls?
I have muscular vsd and have surgery of PDA. Also some pht written on medical report. So can I get pregnant?
Depression is a clinical, mental, and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per WHO, and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments. Depression is also connected with food and nutrition. Do you want to know how?
Read on to see the three ways in which food and depression are connected.
- Severity and Duration: Depression is a mental illness that signifies an imbalance in the hormones and the emotional faculties in the brain. Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the brain and body in prime working condition. When a depressive state sets in or becomes emotionally rooted, then nutritious eating and a proper diet take a back seat as the patient succumbs to a state where he or she is not concerned about the food intake. As a result, the brain and hormonal balance get further affected. This can have an adverse effect on the severity and the duration of the depressive mode, which makes it all a vicious cycle of sorts. Poor appetite, not having proper meals, skipping meals, eating junk, avoiding social settings where food will be served, and even emotional eating are all outcomes of depression too.
- Eating Disorders: Many patients who have eating disorders often experience deep rooted and chronic depression. Since despondency and hopelessness are the main characteristics of depressive behaviour, the outcome is that the patient tries to behave in a way that seeks approval. And in all this, the patient usually thinks that he or she is not 'good enough'. In such a scenario, the patient may start trying out fad diets and eventually fall prey to eating disorders like Bulimia that make the patient overeat and then vomit. These eating disorders usually come with phases of binge eating, throwing up, starving and then repeating the cycle again. Eating in secrecy is also a symptom of this condition.
- Nutrition to Fight Depression: Nutrition and proper food intake can build a sense of resilience by first of all improving the overall physical condition of the patient. This can take care of a lot of angst even as the minerals and vitamins travel to the brain for better functioning in the long run.
Ensure that you eat right as a part of your therapy for depression. This is as good as taking your medication on time! Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 24years old have a problem that when I wakeup in the mourning then I get feel very pain in all body. Why?
Hi I'm 25 years old days my height s 157 cm nd weight is 66. Shall I follow keto diet. Is tat taking only proteins s harmful to health .I'm having liv 52 tablet ,fish tablet nd multi vitamin tablet everyday. I'm planning to reduce 8 kgs .so have to follow this nearly 2 months .can I follow it.
I have gone through one of my tooth extraction today. Do I need to talk less. I am not having much trouble while talking.
He is 7 months old. Suddenly by eve he got vomit 3 times and later his behavior is very dull and drowsy. Has cough also.
I have small gaps in between the teeth, I wanted to knw how much will it cost to fill the gap? There are approximately 5 teeth gaps to be filled.
I am losing my hair's while having bath. Please prefer some shampoo and oil. And hair loss is so much that will grow bald in smbyears. Please help me.
My skin is not even as it has very tiny bumps and holes. I used to have a hell lot of pimples earlier. How to treat this condition?
I am not getting proper Periods and only one day the blood is flowing I am joining weight and loosing Hairs and my skin is getting worse day by day I have got pcod scanned it has been started how can I get rid of all these problems.
It is generally assumed that after sexual intercourse, men more often tend to doze off immediately, leaving the women not entirely satisfied, primarily because of less foreplay and after play action. These assumptions are, however, not entirely wrong and there are many ways with which one can prove this.
Here are a few tips whereby you can reverse this and end it with a bang:
- The traditional belief that men are more emotionally detached after intercourse than women is inherently true in most cases and the best way to prevent your man from snoozing immediately after sex is to hold him tight and snuggle up. Being held feels good and right for both sexes, and is also an effective way of retaining heat.
- A great way of prolonging that physical intimacy after sexual intercourse is by giving your man a smooth massage. Perhaps you can lighten up his senses by slowly tracing circles on his torso or by gradually moving over and around the navel areas confidently and sensuously.
- By way of suggesting a bath or shower after sex, you are, in a way, inviting him and yourself for another possible orgasmic session. After taking turns in scrubbing each other's backs, necks and shoulders, you can proceed with moving along towards other parts of the body. Furthermore, a hot and wet-nude environment eventually supports a post-orgasmic flush.
- Oral sex is yet another invigorating way of sustaining the erotic process. Paying more attention to the area around the anus as well as the area around the clitoris is always an effective method to 'end it with a bang'.
- You could also try paying him compliments or whispering and breathing romance into his ears with stuff like, "I love you", or "I desire you", accompanied by light sexual caresses - as long as it prevents him from snoozing!