Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Muffazal LakdawalaYour feedback matters!
My father is 52 years old. He is serviceman so setting work is more. His blood sugar level is fasting - 144 mg/ dl and pp - 188 mg/dl, Pp urine - trace. What should be the diet plan for maintain sugar level? What to be done to control diabetes? Please suggest me.
I am 55 years, male. Since 25 years I have diabetes, asthma and psoriasis. Is there anyway to cure or reduce the issues which seem to increase with age? I underwent a bypass surgery five years back.
Hypothyroidism refers to the lack of thyroid hormones in your body. Hypothyroidism is caused when the thyroid gland of your body is unable to produce the thyroid hormones like T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). Hypothyroidism can occur due to the inflammation of the thyroid gland or as a result of previous thyroid treatments, where a major portion of the thyroid producing cells has been removed. Hypothyroidism is more common in women. But, it can develop in any person irrespective of age or sex.
The symptoms of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Increased feeling of cold
- Dryness of skin
- Increased blood cholesterol level
- Your muscles may be become weak and you may suffer from muscle pain
- Disruption in menstrual cycle.
Though these are the common symptoms, but it may vary from person to person. Hypothyroidism is a very common problem and homeopathy offers a very safe, painless and effective treatment for hypothyroidism.
The following are few of the homeopathic remedies for hyperthyroidism:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is advised to people suffering from obesity and increased sensitiveness to cold temperature.
- Sepia Officinalis: This medicine is suggested to people suffering from irregular menstrual cycle and increased sensitivity to cold.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is prescribed when the patient shows symptom of depression.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: This medicine is given to people having gastric troubles or encountering excessive hair fall.
Along with these, there are various other medicines such as Iodium, thyroidinum, spongia, lycopus and lapis albus. But it is highly recommended for you to visit a homeopathic physician to receive correct advice before taking any medication by yourself.