Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ms TejalYour feedback matters!
Is it necessary to wear a supporter while running so as to avoid problems like hydrocele or any other? Please provide details regarding precautions that we should take while running.
How to make sex last long can you please tell me the na name of best viagra so my sex last at least 10 min.
I am 60 years old and have hydrocele (right side swelling) which gives me problem to undergo free motion. Kindly help me. What medicines should I take to get it normal without surgery.
I m feeling weak due to masturbation How to tackle and overcome this masturbation as I masturbate quite often.
When I cough I feel a lot of pain in my chest and it is about 4 days now. its not getting cured. can you please help me to get relief from this pain?
I feel nervous sometimes and I get sweated sometimes. My heart beat is increased generally. Which disease's symptoms are these?
Hi sir am Arshad my problem about my Ear who is not right I mean 9 to 10 month After here coming bleeding and am hearing problem face this Guide me.
Dear sir, during enjoying holi an amount of sand entered into my ear. Currently, same ear (left side) is jammed. I have problems to listen the vice. Pls suggest what should I do? Regards.
I have hard cough and my face turns red while going out. I am taking medicine but still not recovered completely.
Hi, sir please tell me how to take precautions against high BP and HEART ATTACK, and which food is better for control these?
I am suffering from severe leg pain during night whenever I go to bed, I don't any other health related issue's only leg pain that too not in morning.Please tell.
I am Suffering from fever a week. What I should do. And frm cold from 20days. What I should take to Quadra.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories, but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings.
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.